Real Madrid (‎Los Blancos) | Special Thread

Micheal Laudrup: "Ancelotti's a very friendly guy & thats something I value a lot in football, beyond the results. And yes, he's doing a great job."

"I must point out that at Real Madrid I was treated very well especially considering I came from Barca where I was for 5 years."

"Messi or Cristiano? We could discuss them until next summer and still we'll not be finished. All opinions must be respected."

"In the end the Spanish viewer must be grateful that they are seeing Cristiano and Messi every week."

CARLO-ANCELOTTI-MICHAEL-LAUDRUP.jpg

Sevilla have lost 54 from a total of 73 Liga BBVA matches at the Bernabéu.

10952106_945798048778289_6484524886465589801_n.jpg

With four months of competition still to play, James Rodríguez has already surpassed his tally from last season. The Colombian scored his 11th goal of the campaign against Real Sociedad one more than he managed with Monaco during the 2013/14 season (9 in the French League and another in the French Cup).

‪#‎
YoungTalent‬

Unai Emery (Sevilla coach): "Real Madrid have overcome their slump, and will be great football without Ronaldo."

Bale and Coentrão are doubts for the game against Sevilla tommorow

Gareth Bale and Fabio Coentrao are the biggest concerns for Carlo Ancelotti with a view to the game against Sevilla.
Both players worked in the Valdebebas gym and did not take part in the passing, dribbling and shooting exercises which the Real Madrid squad performed in their penultimate session before they receive Sevilla for their game in hand, in which the three points will be vital if they are to maintain their lead over Barcelona and Atlético.

With two days to go before Wednesday's game between Real and Sevilla at the Santiago Bernabéu - a match which was postponed due to the league leaders' participation in the Club World Cup - Ancelotti's men trained on one of the Valdebebas pitches, with the exception of Bale and Coentrao and the injured Pepe and Modric.

According to reports on the club website, the available players continued their preparations by focussing on ball work, as well as a range of exercises.

Pepe spent time both in the gym and out on the turf, whilst Luka Modric continued his recovery process after tearing his left proximal rectus femoris tendon while on international duty on 16th November in a Euro 2016 qualifier. [Via: MARCA.com ]

Bale scored his first ever goal in the Bernabéu against Sevilla

The Welshman broke the deadlock in last season's 7-3 victory.

Gareth Bale got his first goal in the Santiago Bernabéu against Sevilla, the Whites' next opponents (Wednesday, 8:45pm CET). The Andalusians' last league visit ended in a 7-3 win for Real Madrid, a match in which the Welshman opened up his account in the Madrid stadium with his first two goals. His tally in the Bernabéu now stands at 18.

Satellite

COPE | Pepe will be available for the derby against Atlético Madrid.
- But it is expected that Varane and Ramos will start the Madrid derby.

There is a Possibility that Nacho will start as a Left Back against Sevilla. [Via : as]

Back
Top Bottom