Pope Francis: 'Christians and Muslims are brothers and sisters

Jews would never let this to happen
Ati Moslem Christians reconciliation and brotherhood? Never

I grew up in Iringa Tanzania, in a society whereby our religion was a humility method of unifying all of us, while a kid as a Christian, I would visit a mosque and a madrasa, learn a few things and my Muslim friends and relatives, were visiting and sitting with me during our Catholic religious teachings, we watched christian cinemas together, we shared burial ceremonies, we felt the Ramadan together and celebrated Eid, Maulid, Easter and Xmas together. During their festive season, our parents bought us new garments and our Muslim brothers also made new attires during our festivals.

Very Unfortunately, we allowed Extremism which eventually separated all our good morals and values. Nevertheless, we are not late, time to re-embrace and unify our societies is now.

There will be no Angel dropping from Heaven who will wake us up and say, hey brothers and sisters, you have been brainwashed by the devil, no benefit in killing each other, no reward in hating each other, we are the sons and daughters of One God and will share the same Heaven or Hell irrespective of our religion. This blood thirst mentality isn't Godly. People should not misinterpret the word of God from any book, be it a Quran or Bible to justify hatred against each other. Its just wrong.

May God help us bring our senses back and serve the true God. Amen.

Ukiomba Mungu akufunulie hilo utaamini lakini ni kweli ndiye mpinga kristo huyo. Kanisa la Roman Catholic ndilo lililo impose Dark ages tulizonazo sasa. Shetani ni Muigizaji na hapo anakuja kwa mwavuli wa Amani lakini lengo ni kuwaunganisha wote kwa ajili ya kumpinga Kristo na Kumuabudu Shetani.

Nyie msiojua Ukristo ndio mnaowatuka Wakatoliki. Kama unajua jinsi ambavyo ukristo ulienea dunian, na wakati wa kupiganiwa kwake, huwezi watukana Ukatoliki.

Kanisa la Catholic ndilo lililopigana vita vyote vya kutetea iman ya kikristio duniani, hakuna kanisa lolote la kikristo lililofanya hivyo. Soma historia ya dini, halafu uniambie kanisa gani la kikristo liliwahi kumwaga damu kwa ajili ya dini.

Unakumbuka vita ya miaka 100, iliyopiganwa Ufaransa na tawala mbalimbali kutetea imani ya kikristo? Je, kama wakatoliki wasingepigana leo kungekuwa na ukristo duniani.?

Uwe na adabu, na pia ujifunze kuheshimu uliwaokuta. Tofauti na hapo utaangamia kwa ushabiki maandazi unaofundishwa na wachungaji wako au Imam, huko unaposalia....

Back
Top Bottom