Please help me am confused

Ayunta

Oct 6, 2010
Hi people,am so desperate,before i tell you my story please dont judge me jus help me with yo advice.
Am a female afed 27 years with two kids. am a graduate. i have been in love with my sister's brother in law for more than ten years. he loves me so much and i really love him with all my heart thou he is a bit older than me. when i was in high school we lost contacts so we were apart for like four years until i went to college. i got a boyfriend and got pregnant but before i gave birth we separated with my bf. few months later my sister's in law contacted me and we met while pregnant. since then he is the one who takes care of my son and now i have his baby girl. he is so good to me and i dont want to loose him. the problem is that my sisters are forcing me as they are claiming that they want to know their inlaw. plz hel me. he is my everything.

POLE
waambie ukweli wajue
life z ol abt hapness na km unapata furaha ukiwa na uyo shemej wa dadako haina bud...si rahisi kukubalika kwa wanajamii hasa dadako lakin hakuna njia
ili mradi tu km uyo mwanaume hana mke wala familia km yupo sngle haaaaaa we kanyaga twende bt dahh wazazi hawatakuelewa kwa urahisi asi unajua tz swaga izo hazikubaliki kiivo thou ukiforce znaweza kukubalika?pole mwaya

POLE
waambie ukweli wajue
life z ol abt hapness na km unapata furaha ukiwa na uyo shemej wa dadako haina bud...si rahisi kukubalika kwa wanajamii hasa dadako lakin hakuna njia
ili mradi tu km uyo mwanaume hana mke wala familia km yupo sngle haaaaaa we kanyaga twende bt dahh wazazi hawatakuelewa kwa urahisi asi unajua tz swaga izo hazikubaliki kiivo thou ukiforce znaweza kukubalika?pole mwaya

nimekupata mama wa kanyaga twende!

Hi people,am so desperate,before i tell you my story please dont judge me jus help me with yo advice.
God is the one who will judge you
Am a female afed 27 years with two kids. am a graduate. i have been in love with my sister's brother in law for more than ten years. he loves me so much and i really love him with all my heart thou he is a bit older than me.
You have been in love or you are still in love? You are keeping a secret for ten years and now you want an advice, halafu 27 - 10 =? Gud
when i was in high school we lost contacts so we were apart for like four years until i went to college.
i got a boyfriend and got pregnant but before i gave birth we separated with my bf.
You said you got pregnant and you gave birth, so this baby belongs to who?, Your sister's brother in law or the other boyfriend you mentioned?
few months later my sister's in law contacted me and we met while pregnant. since then he is the one who takes care of my son and now i have his baby girl.he is so good to me and i dont want to loose him. the problem is that my sisters are forcing me as they are claiming that they want to know their inlaw. plz hel me. he is my everything
If you were not scared of having an affair with him, you should not as well be scared to show your sisters their inlaw

ayuntaaaaaaa...pole sana kwa kupata taaaabu na vijitatizo vidoooogo...hivi unadhani hawatajua kuwa unaliwa na shemeji wa dada yako?...vunja ukimya .."USINGOJE WATU WA MAREKANI WAKULETEE UJUMBE HUU"... Wape live sisters wako..n u will be surprised unagundua one of ur sisters is secretly dating you "secret lover"

Am a female afed 27 years with two kids. am a graduate. i have been in love with my sister's brother in law for more than ten years. he loves me so much and i really love him with all my heart thou he is a bit older than me. when i was in high school we lost contacts so we were apart for like four years until i went to college. i got a boyfriend and got pregnant but before i gave birth we separated with my bf. few months later my sister's in law contacted me and we met while pregnant. since then he is the one who takes care of my son and now i have his baby girl. he is so good to me and i dont want to loose him. the problem is that my sisters are forcing me as they are claiming that they want to know their inlaw. plz hel me. he is my everything.

If you love him and he is everything to you; you have nothing to be ashamed of. Tell your sister and all who care for you that you are in Love. After all you do not have any barrier between you two. He is not your blood relative or kinship. Go Mama Go. Come in the open and let every body know of this. Unless he does not want this information made public. Otherwise you are free to do what you want.

Good luck and God bless you two and your Kids.

kwanza ndo umejiunga na jamvi, kufika tu shiiida kabaooo.....help meee!!!

kuna watu bana uwezo wao wa kufikiri sijui ukoje, kuna vitu vingine unatumia akili tu then unafanya maamuzi. huyu dada namuweka kundi moja na jamaa yangu mmoja nae kila kitu anachofanya lazima aulize mtu.... eti vipi niende ******?! nataka kwenda mjini benki kuweka pesa eti unasemaje niende?.......

tumieni akili sio kulia lia, sasa unataka kufafucha ndugu zako wakati wanakulelea?!!!1

ayuntaaaaaaa...pole sana kwa kupata taaaabu na vijitatizo vidoooogo...hivi unadhani hawatajua kuwa unaliwa na shemeji wa dada yako?...vunja ukimya .."USINGOJE WATU WA MAREKANI WAKULETEE UJUMBE HUU"... Wape live sisters wako..n u will be surprised unagundua one of ur sisters is secretly dating you "secret lover"

I dont get the picture seeing the whole scene, the reaction and the mixed feelings of the whole saga

I dont know if unajuaring kiswahili bikoz zis langweji bana iz not mai maza tang...sasa hebu nambie who is the real father of your kid?? Your new found boyfriend or your sister's brother in law? Me konfyuzd hapo!!

huyo in-law wa sister wako ni in-law wako pia ingawa mmeshamegana na kuzaa basi mtambulishe tu ila kama ana mke ndio itakuwa imekula kwako, naona mazingira yanaonekana huyo jamaa ana familia yake nyingine ndio maana mnaficha

I dont know if unajuaring kiswahili bikoz zis langweji bana iz not mai maza tang...sasa hebu nambie who is the real father of your kid?? Your new found boyfriend or your sister's brother in law? Me konfyuzd hapo!!

Mkulu hapo na mimi ndio nimemuuliza swali pamenikonfyuz totalee kabithaaa

Am a female afed 27 years with two kids. am a graduate. i have been in love with my sister's brother in law for more than ten years.

Miaka 27 toa miaka zaidi ya 10 = miaka 16 kurudi chini. Simaanishi kukuhukumu

Mean while kuna mdau mmoja amepost thread inayosema "Points on how to improve your life", pointi ya 11 inasema hivi: nukuu;

"No one is in charge of your happiness except you" mwisho wa nukuu. Uamuzi ni wako kuipata furaha ama la.

Thank u so much people.

he is not married and among the kids one is his.

Miaka 27 toa miaka zaidi ya 10 = miaka 16 kurudi chini. Simaanishi kukuhukumu

Mean while kuna mdau mmoja amepost thread inayosema "Points on how to improve your life", pointi ya 11 inasema hivi: nukuu;

"No one is in charge of your happiness except you" mwisho wa nukuu. Uamuzi ni wako kuipata furaha ama la.
Alikuwa wa kwanza? au ulianza ukiwa 12? I mean no harm.

dada Ayunta hilo swala mbona dogo sana. kama huyo jamaa anakupa furaha, amani na upendo, basi hapo ndipo pa kushikilia, swala la kusema ni shemeji wa dadado au whatsoever halina uzito kwani moyo hauchagui mtu wa kupenda na kumpenda huyo na kuwa naye siodhambi hata kidogo wala sio kinyume na maadili ya kitanzania na kiafrika.kula raha maamaaaa

Thank u so much people.

he is not married and among the kids one is his.

eeh shost sasa unataka nin tena apo?
maisha mafup sana dadangu we sikiliza moyo unataka nini as far as haumuumiz mtu au kuvunja sheria...
km kuvunja miiko tumeivunja mingi saaaaana km dhambi tumeztenda saaaaana y then i yako ndo iwe nyekundu kupita zooote?
uyo wa kwanza kukunyoshea kidole thats isnt accptbo in our family mchek yeye km yote anayoyatenda yanakubalika kwa jamii yenu?
na mtoto umemzalia tayar sas unataka uende wap tena?na kumpenda unampenda?mbona unauliza leading questn shoga?
we we fanya kweli mwambie dada akawaambie wengneo uko then u make t oficialy kwa introduction ya family nzma

smtmes liberal life is good!
sasa watoto wawil tayar do u thk utaendelea tena kusaka wanaume wengne wa kuzaa nao?au unataka kila mtoto na babake?apo apo mwaya libeneke liendeleze...mi mwanzo nilizan unamtoto mmoja tu sema anakusaidia kumlea kumbe ana kitoto chake pia +unampenda then unauliza ufanyaje??eeh we wawap?
km ulikuwa unajishtukia aya yote yatakuwa msala badaye y then ulikubali mpk akuzalishe?ahh saa ingne nakuonea uruma saaa ingne nakuona mzembe bt ol is yametokea ndo ivyo fanya km juu apo wataalamu walivyokushauri

God is the one who will judge you
You have been in love or you are still in love? You are keeping a secret for ten years and now you want an advice, halafu 27 - 10 =? Gud
You said you got pregnant and you gave birth, so this baby belongs to who?, Your sister's brother in law or the other boyfriend you mentioned?
If you were not scared of having an affair with him, you should not as well be scared to show your sisters their inlaw

Big up The Finest, I like your analysis. hapo kwenye red mmhhhhhhhhhhhhh! haya bwana. na sasa sijui alikuwa na maana gani kusema he is a bit older than her, alitaka boyfriend younger than her? au ni babu? mi sijaelewa kwa kweli, maybe you can help