Please guys take note

When you see a woman... And want her badly.. Please consider the following....
No matter how beautiful she is.....
No matter how sexy she is...
No matter how seductive she is...
No matter how cute and sweet she is ...
No matter how nice her beaver is...
No matter how huge her melons are...
Somewhere on this planet A man is enjoying a beer because he is tired of her nonsense

While you scream at your woman
There’s a man wishing he could whisper softly in her ear
While you humiliate and cheat on her
There’s a man flirting with her, reminding her how wonderful she is. Always proving to her that She needs him to be happy.

While you hurt your woman,
There’s a man dreaming of making love to her,
You may keep hurting her but when its her turn, she will leave you, she wont even be there to say sorry, she will have found the right qualities in someone else.

A wise woman learns from the mistakes of her current man, the more you hurt her, you make her wiser, so be careful of what you do, not every woman is wise though!

While you make your woman cry .

There’s a man stealing smiles from her, did you know that a woman who is deeply hurt is the most attractive to someone else?

Lets take a stand against Domestic/Emotional Abuse
There is only hope if we speak up!
There is only freedom & victory if we Stand up.!

Have a good day!!

DA
This thing is not gendered (balanced) because i dont see a warning to women. What appears here is rather a biased opinion towards EVEs

This thing is not gendered (balanced) because i dont see a warning to women. What appears here is rather a biased opinion towards EVEs
This has been brought by a lady showing their side you are free to bring the male version and STOP COMPLAINING.

This has been brought by a lady showing their side you are free to bring the male version and STOP COMPLAINING.

Hapo tu ndo napokupendea my dear hebu pata hii kitu hapa chini

The Following User Says Thank You to uporoto01 For This Useful Post:

Dena Amsi (Today)​

Hapo tu ndo napokupendea my dear hebu pata hii kitu hapa chini

The Following User Says Thank You to uporoto01 For This Useful Post:

Dena Amsi (Today)​
Si unajua tena wabongo kwa kulalamika,juzi mmoja analalamika eti kwanini wazoa taka wasije ndani kwake kuchukua hizo taka mpaka awatolee nje nikamjibu jiji lina mpango wakuwafagilia mpaka vyumbani subiri mwezi wa saba,yaani kama kuna tuzo ya kulalamika hatuna mpinzani.

Si unajua tena wabongo kwa kulalamika,juzi mmoja analalamika eti kwanini wazoa taka wasije ndani kwake kuchukua hizo taka mpaka awatolee nje nikamjibu jiji lina mpango wakuwafagilia mpaka vyumbani subiri mwezi wa saba,yaani kama kuna tuzo ya kulalamika hatuna mpinzani.

Ha ha ha ha ha hiyo sikuiona kabisa aisee heehe wazoa taka waje wachukue ndani?? Hiyo kiboko aisee umenichekesha wewe