Once a stranger...

Thanks Lizzy, u did it as promised, tho am still learning this strange language but could feel the sound of ur thought when u were righting it....wait for a reply

Hahaha...NGULI nasubiria jibu kwa hamu!!!

Once a stranger...

You were once a stranger...a man with character...but yet could not be read like a blank piece of paper.

I asked for your name and you did the same...was that fate?! I think not...just a connection we had to create!

The tone of your voice like music to my ears...the depth of your story brought me close to tears!Ohhh what a lovely man....with a bright personality much like the sun!

I wished to stare into your eyes...to feel what they disguised!See if you told lies ..and wheater you were wise!What I learned...was more than I had earned!

Now months later..you are no longer a stranger!For i‘ ve held you hand and made you my friend!The scent of you skin has become familiar...as our interests turned out to be similar!

Dedicated to a friend of mine...
Dah! senks Lizzy! umeamua kunirusha hewani kwa foreign language? , hii ndio raha ya kudate tuition aisee!
acha nikulushie vocha

lizzy, nice poem.
i love the part of the scent,lol!
he who finds a friend finds a good thing
well, strangers are friends that we have not met yet

Dah! senks Lizzy! umeamua kunirusha hewani kwa foreign language? , hii ndio raha ya kudate tuition aisee!
acha nikulushie vocha
Hahaha...Kloro kwani umesahau kwamba kimombo nilijifunza kwaajili yako?!Hiyo vocha ongeza mara mbili!!!

lizzy, nice poem. <br />
i love the part of the scent,lol!
he who finds a friend finds a good thing
well, strangers are friends that we have not met yet

Asante mpenzi...
Lolzzz hapo kwenye scent embu nidokeze kwanini umepamaind zaidi!

mh, wifi naona watoto bado hawajalala. ila tu ujue kuna kaugonjwa ka scents.
and u can smell people's breath and sometimes its nt funny..
Asante mpenzi...
Lolzzz hapo kwenye scent embu nidokeze kwanini umepamaind zaidi!

ar u talking monetary costs or that one of having to deal with my bro?
wifi, i am watching u closely...
Owkey then...next on the list MR DADDY...yours is gonna be off the hook!!Its gonna cost you though....