Nyota yako imebadilika: New zodiac sign ophiuchus

WomanOfSubstance

JF-Expert Member
May 30, 2008
Kwa mashabiki wa HOROSCOPE na wale wenye kutaka kujua na kusoma nyota zao: Someni hapo chini:

Astronomer Parke Kunkle says that due to changes in the Earth's alignment the dates of many zodiac signs have changed. In addition, there may be a 13th Zodiac sign: Ophiuchus.Kunkle says that as the Earth and Sun slowly move the signs gradually change, as expected.

The change didn't happen over night either. The 12 signs were designated to different periods of the year almost 3,000 years ago, when astrology began, and since then the Earth's position in relation to the sun has changed.While the sign many people were born under may now be different, it shouldn't affect horoscope readings
See if your Zodiac sign has changed below.

The New Dates:

Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18 - May 13
Taurus: May 13 - June 21
Gemini: June 21 - July 20
Cancer: July 20 - Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 - Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16 - Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 - Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 - Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 - Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 - Jan. 20

Hahahahahaha you are no longer......I don't have any characteristics with the so called "my new zodiac sign" I am still ....... nilivyoisoma kwa mara ya kwanza nyota yangu nilidhani ni mtu aliyekuwa ananifahamu kwa karibu sana na kuandika yote aliyoyagundua kuhusu mimi. Hivyo hii nyota yangu mpya sikubaliani nayo na tayari kuna watu wameshampinga huyu bwana.

Dah.... itaniwia vigumu sana kuzoea hii news nomenclature... My star sign has moved

This is his or her own view we cannot just follow it cz there is no evedence base on this.

myself i dont believe or like to change to the new Zodiac schedule, sorry

Ina maana watu watakuwa wanatofautiana ?
Waliooana kwa vile nyota zao zilionekana kinajimu kukubaliana haya mabadiliko yatamaanisha nini kwao?
Hebu fikiria kama ulikuwa LEO ( MNYAMA WA KUTISHA, MFALME WA PORI LA KUTISHA) ghafla unabadilika kuwa kaa/CANCER( KIJIMDUDU CHA BAHARINI).SAGITTARIUS kugeuka kuwa OPHIUCUS!

Dah.... itaniwia vigumu sana kuzoea hii news nomenclature... My star sign has moved
Acid,
Nomenclature wala hainisumbui..kinachonisumbua ni personality and trait change hahahahhaha sipati picha jinsi nitabadilika na kuwa downgraded lol.

New Zodiac Signs 2011: Debunking a Zodiac Controversy

Don't Worry, The 'New' Zodiac Dates Are Actually Nothing New

In short, your astrological sign has not changed.

loading.gif

Watch: Zodiac Change: What's Your Sign Now?

Watch: What's in the Stars for the Stars in '08?

What has changed, subtly and very gradually, is the tilt of the earth's axis as it revolves around the sun. If you watch a spinning toy top, explains Kunkle, you will see its axis wobble. That's called precession. The Earth's axis does the same thing. It's currently facing Polaris, often called the North Star, but 3,000 years ago it was pointing at an obscure star called Thuban.
"Three thousand years ago the sun was 'in' whatever it was in," says Kunkle, who is also a professor at Minneapolis Community and Technical College. "Now it's about a whole constellation off from that."

In an August 2009 Pew poll, 25 percent of Americans said they believed in astrology; 71 percent said they did not. Kunkle falls into the latter category ("I'm a scientist," he says drily.)
But, he says, "You could predict when to harvest, when to plant, by the stars. So there is some predictive nature there. Then they took it too far, using it to determine when to go to war and people's personalities."
Jane Zimmerman can take some solace in that. A stay-at-home mom in San Francisco, Zimmerman was just this week told by an older, wise-looking lady that she and her husband Jason had compatible signs. "I took heart," she jokes. "I was glad."
But Zimmerman, 37, was born on Dec. 2, meaning that her "new" sign would be Ophicius while her husband remained a Pisces.
"When it suits me, the Zodiac is great. If it's going to tell me that I'm not a great match to Jason, then it's a load of crap," she says. "Unless we don't get along any more. If there start to be cracks in our relationship, I guess I'll know what to blame."

Acid,
Nomenclature wala hainisumbui..kinachonisumbua ni personality and trait change hahahahhaha sipati picha jinsi nitabadilika na kuwa downgraded lol.
yani mie ndio nimechoka kabisa... sign yangu ya mwanzo ilikua inaendana sana na mimi, lakini hii mpya kwanza nilikua siipendi, halafu sifanani nayo kabisa...

luckily my wife has remained in her old zodiac, which means i can handle her kama kawa... ila mie, ndio nimechoka...

Back
Top Bottom