Ni kweli hakuna wanaume waaminifu?

I just want to know the reality of life,is it true all men cheat???
I have ended my long relationship because of cheating.I cant tolerate continuing with a person after i found evidence he has been cheated,as a result i end up single without relationship,and it is very hard to start new relationship for us loyal women who we dont have multiple partner at the same time.
I am longing to have a serious relationship and settle,the problem is i have developed trust issues,i dnt trust if faithfull and loyal men exist anymore.Alot of people advising,for nowdays society it is better to accept cheating and learn to start cheating too in order to go with the flow and avoiding lonliness,But me and myself we dont want to accept this reality.
So before i give up once and for all about loyal men existence.is it true all men cheat???
If that is the case,you will be ending up relations yearly,why?The reason for search for new relation is the way you behave as a woman,how you disagree,how envy are you to your man,how had working are you,how understand,how faithful,how honest,how kind are you.There is number of reason.So you need to learn what your partner need ,and what need not.🤔

I have ended my long relationship because of cheating.I cant tolerate continuing with a person after i found evidence he has been cheated,as a result i end up single without relationship,and it is very hard to start new relationship for us loyal women who we dont have multiple partner at the same time.
I am longing to have a serious relationship and settle,the problem is i have developed trust issues,i dnt trust if faithfull and loyal men exist anymore.Alot of people advising,for nowdays society it is better to accept cheating and learn to start cheating too in order to go with the flow and avoiding lonliness,But me and myself we dont want to accept this reality.
So before i give up once and for all about loyal men existence.is it true all men cheat???

jaribu successful entrepreneurs ambao wana run businesses, wana mambo mengi mpaka mda wa kucheat haupo

You I'll be moving &turning where you started, you will keep crying till when your mind set is updated to accept everything ,love is a psychological situation which involves pain and happiness.

Wapo.

Kuna mwanangu yeye hutulia na manzi mmoko, hushangaa how comes mtu unakua na madem shazi.

Wapo sana mkuu ila ni nadra kuwapata. Hasa wale watu wanaopenda kusomasoma vitabu, wenye principles zao za maisha wengi wanakuaga na manzi mmoko.
Sisi na kina rikiboy tutakuliza.
Lione likichwa kama puto la Birthday

ujuaji wako tuu ndio unakusumbua punguza ujuwaji utaolewa.ukiendelea hivyo utachezewa Hadi ukome na sisi wanaume tunajua kudili nawajuaji nikuwala na kulala mbele.sasa wewe nakakingereza kako jifanye matawi uone utazeekea geto🤣 mbona wenzako wanaolewa hadi wake wanne?wee una uspesho gani????🤣🤣🤣halafu ukute sura mbovu unaringa ringa☹️

ujuaji wako tuu ndio unakusumbua punguza ujuwaji utaolewa.ukiendelea hivyo utachezewa Hadi ukome na sisi wanaume tunajua kudili nawajuaji nikuwala na kulala mbele.sasa wewe nakakingereza kako jifanye matawi uone utazeekea geto mbona wenzako wanaolewa hadi wake wanne?wee una uspesho gani????halafu ukute sura mbovu unaringa ringa

If God is existing people like you dont deserve peace or life.I thought you know me??the hate comment because of english???serious???Dont attack me,you dont understand my situation.sorry if english language trigger your limbic system

If God is existing people like you dont deserve peace or life.I thought you know me??the hate comment because of english???serious???Dont attack me,you dont understand my situation.sorry if english language trigger your limbic system
acha ujuaji wee mjinga hutaolewa.unazira nini Sasa?☹️

There men who don’t cheat but it’s very rare to find, even if you get one, there is no guarantee that he won’t cheat in a long run especially when you are in Marriage.

For us as men, cheating doesn’t mean that we don’t love our girls but our sexual desires overrun us in some situations, And soon after we cheat, we get back to our regular chick.

My advice to you, you can love many people in this life, but the trick is to find someone you can love and live with in peace, so if you get this one then cheating should never be a reason to dump him otherwise you will end up alone for the rest of your life.
Bravo!!

Men will embarass you

What is cheating? Flirting ! having sexual affair! Entertaining a woman or a man?

Taking someone to a date?

If there is the negative influence also there is the positive influence,if brightness exists also darkness exists,if there are unloyal men also there are loyal men.... Date some1 who has the so called fear of God! Thank you madam

Kwa nini usiulize pande zote kuwa hakuna wanaume au wanawake waaminifu. Umeuliza as if ni wanaume tu wanacheat.

Gunia la mkaa lilimhusu mwanaume?
"Manati ya kizungu" kule Mwanza yalimhusu mwanaume? (Kwa mifano michache tu).

Record inaonyesha kuwa wanawake wanaongoza sana kwa kucheat kuliko wanaume.

Mrudie tu muendelee nae,
Hakuna mwanaume asie cheat. Tunatofautiana tu kwenye maswala machache kama vile wengine wana cheat sana wakati wengine kidogo, wengine huko wanako cheat wanahoga sana wakati wengine kidogo. Au wengine wanaficha sana wakati wwngine hawajui kuficha. Au wengine hupenda kucheat mbali na anapoishi wakati wengine hupenda kuzungukia hapo hapo.

Ukiaona Mwanaume hachepuki ujue either ana matatizo ya kifedha, au ya ki afya, au vyote viwili kwa pamoja.
😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom