Never Argue with a fool.......

Keren_Happuch

JF-Expert Member
Jan 14, 2011
I just read this article and find it very useful...may be you can also learn sth....

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level.

Do you feel like every time you get involved in an argument, you have got to win? If you know that someone is wrong, and you have a solution, do you feel like, you’ve to argue with them until they embrace your point? You can try, but if the person you’re arguing with is a fool, you will be hitting your head against a rock! It won’t work.
You don’t need to win an argument. If someone doesn’t want to listen to you, leave them be. If you tell them your point, and they don’t want to listen, keep quiet and let it go! I admit there are some who need a little convincing to get your point, but there are those who are simply fools, who take pride in arguing; believing they are always right. Don’t waste your time with those.
I’ll admit, there are some arguments that are constructive, when both parties are seeking a solution. Those kinds of arguments are rewarding. Both parties will be helping each other to come out with a better solution. But, in most cases, people argue for the sake of arguing. Arguing for the sake of arguing, is a waste of time.
There are people in this world you just need to ignore if they behave or act in a foolish manner. They take pride in making other people angry. They enjoy winning arguments no matter how wrong or ignorant they might be. Some of them know which buttons to press to get you angry, and if you decide to argue with them, you’ll be heading towards their trap.
Fools like to see you getting angry, swearing, speaking negative words or getting involved in a fight with them. They do what they do fully aware that they’re tickling you to get upset. Trying to argue with those guys, thinking they might get your point or understand how you do things, will not work. Don’t try to prove anything to them. Your only solution is to watch, listen, observe and keep your mouth shut.
If you feel tempted to answer to a fool, don’t do it. Ignore them, even if you feel like screaming to them. Your silence will prevent you from converting to their cult of foolishness. If you argue with a fool, you’ll become a fool just like them, and you’ll make a fool of yourself!
Some people, you just have to let them be. Let them behave the way they do, let them say whatever they want to say against you, let them go behind your back and say all those lies about you. You don’t need to fight them. That’s exactly what they will be looking for from you. Don’t even go around trying to justify yourself to the world about your innocence. Leave it like that.

You have to welcome their arguing with you, not to the point of disrespect, but if they are going to stand up for themselves, they need to learn to argue effectively

I just read this article and find it very useful...may be you can also learn sth....

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level.

Do you feel like every time you get involved in an argument, you have got to win? If you know that someone is wrong, and you have a solution, do you feel like, you've to argue with them until they embrace your point? You can try, but if the person you're arguing with is a fool, you will be hitting your head against a rock! It won't work.
You don't need to win an argument. If someone doesn't want to listen to you, leave them be. If you tell them your point, and they don't want to listen, keep quiet and let it go! I admit there are some who need a little convincing to get your point, but there are those who are simply fools, who take pride in arguing; believing they are always right. Don't waste your time with those.
I'll admit, there are some arguments that are constructive, when both parties are seeking a solution. Those kinds of arguments are rewarding. Both parties will be helping each other to come out with a better solution. But, in most cases, people argue for the sake of arguing. Arguing for the sake of arguing, is a waste of time.
There are people in this world you just need to ignore if they behave or act in a foolish manner. They take pride in making other people angry. They enjoy winning arguments no matter how wrong or ignorant they might be. Some of them know which buttons to press to get you angry, and if you decide to argue with them, you'll be heading towards their trap.
Fools like to see you getting angry, swearing, speaking negative words or getting involved in a fight with them. They do what they do fully aware that they're tickling you to get upset. Trying to argue with those guys, thinking they might get your point or understand how you do things, will not work. Don't try to prove anything to them. Your only solution is to watch, listen, observe and keep your mouth shut.
If you feel tempted to answer to a fool, don't do it. Ignore them, even if you feel like screaming to them. Your silence will prevent you from converting to their cult of foolishness. If you argue with a fool, you'll become a fool just like them, and you'll make a fool of yourself!
Some people, you just have to let them be. Let them behave the way they do, let them say whatever they want to say against you, let them go behind your back and say all those lies about you. You don't need to fight them. That's exactly what they will be looking for from you. Don't even go around trying to justify yourself to the world about your innocence. Leave it like that.

You have made my come back beautiful with all that wisdom, am happy and i should call it a day!!!
Thank you and blessings Keren!!! enjoy your weekend!!!

You have to welcome their arguing with you, not to the point of disrespect, but if they are going to stand up for themselves, they need to learn to argue effectively

I think the point the writer is trying to make is .."but if the person you're arguing with is a fool, you will be hitting your head against a rock!" So, i think is very important to understand the person you are trying to argue with.... dont waste your time, you better have a cup of coffee...:coffee:

You have made my come back beautiful with all that wisdom, am happy and i should call it a day!!!
Thank you and blessings Keren!!! enjoy your weekend!!!

Thanks my dear Michelle... for sure it is a nice one. I am happy it has touched you as it did to me. Bless you and enjoy your weekend.

GOOD....But what I fear to say is that''Does the man whom you argue with is a fool or ignorance?''some people think they know while they don't know......ok but imesimama ..thank you.

GOOD....But what I fear to say is that''Does the man whom you argue with is a fool or ignorance?''some people think they know while they don't know......ok but imesimama ..thank you.
Nafikiri mjinga yuko tayari kujifunza, so atakuwa tayari kusikiliza, bali mpumbavu anafikiri anajua, hilo ndo tatizo...."fools take pride in arguing; believing they are always right".
Thank you too.