Namna ya kufanikiwa katika jambo lolote zuri bila ya kushindwa! soma hadi mwisho na weka kwenye

fazili

JF-Expert Member
Jun 10, 2011
In accordance with actual and biblical testimonies of what Jesus did for men, to be healed or delivered or other, for every other solutions that man seek for and for salvation, follow these rules :

1- Accept Jesus Christ as your saviour. Say, for instance, "Lord Jesus, I accept you as my saviour ...."

2- Repent confessing all your sins to God in the name of Jesus Christ. For example, make your confession like this: "Lord Jesus, forgive me all my sins, sins of sex before marriage and outside marriage, of masturbation, theft ..., because in my life, I have sinned, I have stolen, I lied, I consulted witch doctors... "(Name all the sins that you once committed and ask forgiveness from Jesus).

3- Ask Jesus Christ to heal you or solve the problem that you have. Example say: "Lord Jesus, I pray you heal me, deliver me from disease, pain, unemployment, debt ..."

4- Use the name of Jesus Christ to cast out all evil spirits which causes you to suffer or the sins you have committed. For example, you should strongly address the demons like this: "You demons of illness, bewitchment, witchcraft, unemployment, poverty, of sex outside marriage ... Get out of my life in the name of Jesus, you are defeated in the name of Jesus ... (you should pray often as much as you can and drive the demons each time).

5- Believe that you're healed or that God has answered your prayers and thank Jesus Christ for having healed you, for Jesus Christ said "whatever you ask in my name, believe that you have received it and you will have them”. Example say "Thank you Lord Jesus for healing me, and for solving my problems, thank you Lord Jesus Christ." 6- Now, begin to put in action the things you are looking for, if it is a job, go and deposit your applications for jobs, if it's for healing, let a true pastor or a true Christian lay hands on you and pray for you casting out the demons in the name of Jesus Christ, whether it's for a reconciliation, meet the person or the leader in charge.

7- Carry out a fast, if you think the subject or the problem you are having is serious, especially since the Lord Jesus said that there are demons that won’t come out of man except by fasting and prayer, and thus there are problems that are resolved only through fasting and prayer in the name of Jesus Christ. Fasting for 3 days without food or drinking day and night 24 hours over 24 hrs is biblical and very effective. But you're free to choose the days of your fasting and may go from one to 40 days praying without ceasing. You could go for 3 days without food or drink day and night if the subject is important and that hands should be laid on you and pray for you. If it persists, you could try another much longer fasting drinking after the first 3 days without eating day and night depending on the number of days that you have chosen and that Christians pray for you. See the biblical example of Esther etc...

8- Pray without ceasing, perseveres in prayer, wake up a little early every morning and pray for at least an hour without stopping and drive out the demons as in number 4 mentioned above. Do the same every night before bed. Ask God every time in your prayers for the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ and for spiritual qualities such as kindness, joy, love, patience, temperance, gentleness, etc... Abandon all your weaknesses, all malice, all bad characters, any hatred toward anyone.

9- Now abandon all sin and live a sinless life and be full of kindness, even toward your enemies, be without blemish, and do not commit and do not think of any evil. Abandon all sin (sexual sin, masturbation, sex outside marriage, occult fetishism, other religion, other belief, forsake other conceptions that go against the bible), including worldly music, sinful dances, hatred in politics, thoughts and other thing that opposes God’s word

10- Read through the Bible, preferably starting with the New Testament from beginning to the end without skipping any page to find information and so as not be deceived, then reads the Old Testament. To know what to do or what not to do, and the whole word of God, read or listen to current testimonies of what Jesus did for men in the area of healing, deliverance, protection, power, success, employment, marriage and others. Read or listen to messages that took place prior to your conversion or your absence, know what the Bible says from beginning to end, and make documentation, catching up to have the same level as those people you met during your conversion and even grow better than them.

11- Invite everyone, parents, non-Christians to Jesus Christ, to the church by testimonies and other strategies. Do not be indifferent to their non-conversion, their sins, their problems, their views as regarding eternal life ... evangelize by inviting all to Jesus Christ, to the church every member of your family, your neighbours, your colleagues, and anyone...

12- Concentrate on the things of God: conversion of souls
away from sin, love for every man and kindness to them for their conversion, be perfect and be very active for God and for yourself in evangelism, and at work, in creativity and in search for job. So be active, be creative in spiritual, material and economic works, and never prefer the work of the world more than God's work and don’t fall in love of money and riches of this world except for the need of money for essential daily life needs and for everything that is useful and for the financing of God’s work. Then God will bless you greatly and you will want nothing and nothing can overcome you as long as you continue.

13- Live for Jesus Christ and for his Gospel in the world and be sure that you will not want anything and that nobody can defeat you unless you sin and live in sin. Therefore, repent immediately from every sin you have committed inadvertently, but never sins voluntarily, for anyone who sins is of the devil, says the Lord Jesus. And God does not answer the prayers of sinners.

14- Never doubt nor fear. If fears and doubts should come, say this: "Thou spirit of doubt and fear, you are defeated in Jesus' name, go out of my life, and never come back again, and you have no power .... I know that Jesus Christ has heard my prayers...»

15- Ask all things to the Father in Jesus' name. Jesus said "Whatever you ask in my name, believe that you received and it will be yours" and he said: “all power is given unto me in heaven and on earth. Do not be afraid ... let your needs be made known only to Jesus Christ.

16- Support and financially give for the work of God in tithes and offerings and voluntary donations according to the needs of the church and of work. If you want to be blessed materially, be faithful in your tithe and your free will offering but worthy and of value to support the work of God and "world evangelization, and not superfluous. -NB: you should know that prayer is not a recitation, so speak freely to Jesus Christ or to the Father (God) in Jesus' name, but please include these in your prayers: 1- You must acknowledge that Jesus Christ is your saviour and he is able to heal you or solve your problem. 2- You should ask for forgiveness from Jesus Christ or God, in Jesus' name, from all your sins that you have cited and your decision not to commit the same again. 3- You should make request for your needs; for all that you want spiritually, morally and materially. 4- Your request of the Holy Spirit and for the spiritual qualities that you don’t have, in the place of your known sins and faults. 5- your spiritual warfare by casting out demons in Jesus' name, the demons of what you are suffering from, your problems, your sins and your faults. 6- Thanking Jesus Christ for what he hath done for thee, for your healing, deliverance, and thank Jesus for what he hath given to you, even before receiving them. NB:- Pray without ceasing, for example when moving from one place to another: "Lord Jesus accompanies me and protect me ..." before every meal: "Lord Jesus, bless this meal ..." then pronounce name of Jesus out loud before every evil spirit, before every danger, and cast out the demons of doubt, temptations and every other works of the devil.

Back
Top Bottom