Nairobi, Is it A Beautiful City In East Africa?

stick to the thread please, we want to see the beauty of East Africa cities, somethin positive to lift our spirits up as Africans and specifically as East Africans.

@ yo yo and blueray
Your language is confusing most of us, stick to either swahili or English.. what if we start posting comments in sheng, which am sure you cant decipher, how will you feel.

Ps.. click on Mnairobis link and see the beauty of East Africa's greatest city.. Nairrobery.. We would more than appreciate if you post Dars and Kla pics.

Sheng is poa tu, unaweza kupost hata Esperanto, Kipare au Kikamba, almuradi una audience tu.Wengine tulishakataa conformity isiyo sababu, na danadana za underwater three dimensional chess ndiyo staftahi yetu, kwa hiyo kutuambia kuongea lugha moja tu unakuwa kama baba mnoko anayemwambia mwanae hawezi kusoma na kusikiliza muziki, kama huelewi uliza utasaidiwa, kama unaelewa na unaleta kifimbocheza elewa huwezi kumfimbocheza kifimbocheza.

Post photos hapa, kuchonga kwingi kutaleta mbungi kama desturi.

Bluray, i think its a matter of courtesy thats it. Its impolite speaking in a language that some people may not undestand.

Bluray, i think its a matter of courtesy thats it. Its impolite speaking in a language that some people may not undestand.

Then it is impolite to speak in English, because some people may not understand.

By the same reasoning, it is impolite to speak in Swahili, because some people may not understand.

Come to think of it, Swanglish may be the best way, sorta compromise.

Of course I don't mean that, what I mean is if you want to talk about language that is understandable you should at least make sense.

I told you you can't kifimbocheza kifimbocheza, it is like trying bwoga the Unbwogable, Gidigidi MajiMaji style :)

Haya pataa achwiti asapa na chalii, na ustake kujifaa akorino mbele ya akomero, hii fora imetia fora kaa Amero, kila kitu waa tu. Usiboke. Chako.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT5orKxAGwc"]YouTube - Gidi Gidi Maji Maji - Unbwogable[/ame]

Last edited:
Swahili would be a perfect choice since every here speaks it.

Every here speaks it? There are members who do not understand Swahili.

And where is here? The inernet? Does everybody on the net understand Swahili?

This forum is about freedom, which include freedom of expression, which include not only to use any known language, but also invent one if possible.

If not, what is the difference between this forum and the politburo controlled apparatchik edited dachau celebrating obliviously oblomovic Prada-loathing Pravda?

Hellfire na Mnairobi, chorea huyu **** anajaribu kututoshanisha na lingua ya ma ngwea wa kibongo..

bluray, stick to the matter at hand, its obvious that your kind cant chew and walk at the same time, so please spare your self the embarrassment and stick to stuff you are conversant with, like the beauty of your ladies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every here speaks it? There are members who do not understand Swahili.

And where is here? The inernet? Does everybody on the net understand Swahili?

This forum is about freedom, which include freedom of expression, which include not only to use any known language, but also invent one if possible.

If not, what is the difference between this forum and the politburo controlled apparatchik edited dachau celebrating obliviously oblomovic Prada-loathing Pravda?

Haha...let me tell you people this dude hasn't got the slightest idea of what hes written all he did was to go to some Russian communist literature written by a vodka crazed writer.All he did was to copy paste which is OK to him since it appears thats his day job.

Why do you think I have no idea? Isn't the communist theme in line with the collectivist imposition on unnecessary conformity on this free forum?

If there is anyone with no idea, you are exposing that person to be yourself.

LMFAO... I think the chump has just discovered some Russian blog, his vocab jazzes me.. It doesnt make sense at all.... lol

Kiranga, you also go by the name bluray.. have you just discovered the Oxford English dictionary, ama ni swahili English dictionary?..

LMFAO... I think the chump has just discovered some Russian blog, his vocab jazzes me.. It doesnt make sense at all.... lol

Kiranga, you also go by the name bluray.. have you just discovered the Oxford English dictionary, ama ni swahili English dictionary?..

Cookies from lil bro.

But the point is, that was rather communist. And I am surprised that you are surprised. I am not sure if this is about you not making the connection or just ligi.

I have not even engaged my pugnacious pundit mode.

You best post some photos and quit clowning like you can police this ****, it's like trying herding cats.

Last edited by a moderator:
now you are allowed to curse, and I cant even say **** on ma posts..

LMFAO... I think the chump has just discovered some Russian blog, his vocab jazzes me.. It doesnt make sense at all.....

That is Kiranga for you. He doesn't make sense at all with his bombastic vocab. Heheheheheheheeee.....he probably thinks he's impressing people but really he impresses no one.

Just take him/her as an entertainer......

He aint an entertainer, the dude is DUMB.. how can you use words you cant even pronounce?? Have you even finished elementary education?? seriously??

He aint an entertainer, the dude is DUMB.. how can you use words you cant even pronounce?? Have you even finished elementary education?? seriously??

He just wants to show off that he knows English....as if that means anything....

610x.jpg

Had to start with that one those houses in the background are Kibera slums upgrading project meant for the slum dwellers

Now this, East Africans, is something to emulate.

Mabibi wa Kenya wakali sana! Kuna yule dada Joyce Akinyi na yule jamaa wa Nigeria Chinedu je mmefuatilia?

Taabu kubwa mabibi Wakenya ni pesa na sii mapenzi! Una pesa weye?? Kenya utapata bibi bomba ila Tz sii lazma uwe na pesa za ajabu ndo upate bibi bomba! Lugha yako tam tu!

Raha ya mabibi wa Tz ni wazuri toka moyoni, upole hata sura!

Angalia tu 1st Lady Lucy na linganisha na Salma: Utasemaje hapo?

Salma na Janet nani juu?

Back
Top Bottom