Mwanamke kufika kileleni ndotoni (female noctunal orgasms)

both intense and fulfilling..but in way that would make you want more!! leaves you spent..but feeling so strong,refreshed-0like you are ready to conquer the world.its like nothing you have been through-always better..hata sijui naelezaje!!

So do you moan and everything?

mh, me nahisi ndoto sometime ndoto huja baada ya kuwaza kitu flan wakati wa mchana ama wakati wowote... kama utakuwa umemuwaza sana mpenzi/ mume wako unaweza ukatapa ndoto zinazohusiana na mapenzi!

mm week yote hii am cumming ndotoni, sbb kuna mtu namfantasize tuki do na

hatujawahi. na it feelz so real yani na so good. i pray the reality itakuwa hivo.. :tonguez:
Erotica mambo? am helping u to pray for it to b real one day, it feels good and so different with someone u realy admire, lol!

mh, me nahisi ndoto sometime ndoto huja baada ya kuwaza kitu flan wakati wa mchana ama wakati wowote... kama utakuwa umemuwaza sana mpenzi/ mume wako unaweza ukatapa ndoto zinazohusiana na mapenzi!

inawezekana..ila in my experience i havent found any factors that make me have the dram..it just usually happens.

Ndoto noma zile za kuota unatembea usiombe ulale uchi alafu ukaota

But in the dream you do, right?

there are differnt dreams..in others i do and others i just feel getting the arousal and the next thing i feel is the climaxing....
i hope you are getting somewhere..with the questions and all

Ya leo kali.
Nyagi Ngabu are you okay? Nannhii akisoma hii thread si patachimbika leo?
Btw hajambo? Long time no see her my broda.

Back
Top Bottom