Muslim Brotherhood in Kenya?

Lunanilo

JF-Expert Member
Feb 15, 2008
I Read an article written by Ms Ayana Hirsi Ali about her participation in the activities of the Brotherhood when she was a teenager in Kenya. I was surprised to learn that the Brotherhood is active and well in Kenya. Can our Kenyan friends on the blog give me more information about this. Ms Ali is trying ( rightly in my opinion) to warn about the dangers of thinking that the Brotherhood in Egypt is may adopt a more secular approach to the political affairs of Egypt.

I have always thought that though her heart is in the right place, she has a tendency of exaggerating some of her experiences.

You can read her whole article in the Huffington Post.

I am asking because I want to find out whether t is true that there is a significant representation of the Brotherhood in Kenya. I do not know what source you want. I have written above that I read about this in an article by Ms. Hirsi Ali in the Huffington post. You can read the whole article there.

mkuu,
kila sehemu ambayo wapo waislamu hiyo ipo.
Ni udugu tu wa waislamu ,kwa hiyo si kitu ambacho tunapaswa kukiogopa...ni sawa na matembezi ya mshikamano.

There is nothing wrong with its existence. The gist of my post is actually to find out whether Ms Ali is telling the truth or not. Ms Ali has represented herself as an active participant of the youth wing of the brotherhood in Kenya ( in her teenage years that would have been in 1983 0r 84. If you read my post well you may note that I think she is exaggerating the political importance of the brotherhood in Kenya. especially when she was in her teens ( she was born in1969)

The purpose of my post is neither to support or condemn the brotherhood, I just want to know how significant it is in Kenya .

im just gettin pissed of with this muslim brotherhood,muslim organisation blah blah.at last it will end in bloodshed.i just dnt get that this people can bomb all around the world just to make us to agree muslim rules and follow quran.its not not acceptable.we are in the world to stay in peace and they bring war all time.they suicide bombing everywhere around the world,they dnt care whether your muslim or whatever when they carry theyre killing bombs.for the example now in baghdad the bomb exploding all time everywhere,its them and they are killing theyre very own people.who are to blame??
tunisia,egypt,somalia,some sudanese,kenya,zanzibar and others in the west african countries theyre just the followers of the x-treme muslim nations in the middle east.

Ingawaje Wikipedia sio source ya kuaminika sana, naomba watakaopata nafasi watembelee hapa Muslim Brotherhood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia kujua mengi zaidi, mazuri na mabaya ya Muslim Brotherhood. Kwa ufupi, walianza kama "Vuguvugu la Mabadiliko" katika karne ya 20 (around 1800) na wameenea hadi USA. Kenya sishangai kwa sababu ya ukaribu wake na Somalia, ambako hawana uhusiano wowote na Al-shabab ambao ni tawi la Alqaeeda na MB wanawapinga Alqaeeda.

Back
Top Bottom