Mpembenwe (Kibiti MP): Kudos to Hon. Alhaji Abubakar Kunenge for Presidential Trust!

Stephano Mgendanyi

JF-Expert Member
May 16, 2020
Mpembenwe (Kibiti MP): Kudos to Hon. Alhaji Abubakar Kunenge for Presidential Trust!

Dear Comrade and brother.

Despite my earlier phone call congratulation, I am humbly writing to wholeheartedly leave a lasting impression of the same on your desk! I sincerely congratulate a trust Her Excellence President Samia Suluhu Hassan has bestowed on your Pwani Region Commissioner position. This trust is conferred for demonstrating Pwani Region team mobilization for social and economic development. A firm foundation our darling President laid down in reforming the country’s economy has attracted more investors, thus, your abilities and initiatives to interpret the vision of our President, Pwani has attracted industrial sector investment development. The District Commissioners have at all times danced to your proper interpretation of Presidents economic vision rhythm that exhibit power of teamwork deserving Her Excellence’s trust and my Congratulation!

The industrial investment attracted to all Districts of the Region is demonstrating a harmonious response of individual District administration to your economic vision! You amicably organized uniformity in industrial investment to districts of the Region, on this my support is guaranteed! The Industrial Investments flooding Mkuranga District is opening an overflow channel to Kibiti district. Certainly, the Kibiti District Commissioner
Col. Kolombo nicknamed nusu mtu nusu chuma for his tireless working spirit and readiness for any task ahead, he also deserve Madame President’s trust and my support!

My compliments wouldn’t be complete without a mention of Her, Excellence President of the United Republic Tanzania Dr. Samia Suluhu Hassan for her suitable eagled eye sightedness on overseeing appointed leaders’ duty performance and relocate accordingly. She deserves a title of victorious team builder and empowering supervisor for entrusting such awesome team for Pwani Region. All is possible with the ingenuity of Madame President’s personality and the purposefulness of results-driven governance!

I’m proud to know that you will justify President’s trust with your selfless leadership and hope you will rationalize the expectations of the enthusiastic Pwani communities.

I wish your administration the best of leadership and pray that Almighty Allah grants you and your team more wisdom, strength, guidance to deliver on your promise to do more.

Sincerely
Your young brother
Mpembenwe (Kibiti MP)

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-03-10 at 16.41.33.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-10 at 16.41.33.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom