Mother Knows Best!!!!!!!!

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
Camden Police confirmed Wednesday that a mother and child died in a murder-suicide.
Prosecutors say the mother, Chevonne Thomas, stabbed multiple times and then decapitated her 2-year-old son and put his head in a freezer, before stabbing herself to death with a kitchen knife.

That little boy was identified as Zahree Thomas.

Prosecutors say the 33-year-old mother called 911 just after midnight and told them something had happened to her child.
Zahree+Thomas+Camden+Child+Kiled.jpg

On Wednesday evening Camden released the 911 call Thomas made after she killed her son.

• LISTEN: The 911 call from Thomas where she admits to killing her son. (WARNING: This audio could be disturbing to some listeners.)

"The information they were receiving was very muddled, but it led them to believe there was a child that was in jeopardy," said Camden County Prosecutor's Office spokesman Jason Laughlin.

On the phone Thomas sounds confused as dispatchers try to get her to answer questions like her name, where her son was stabbed and how old he is. Originally says tells a dispatcher her boyfriend had stabbed the child but then she admits to committing the murder.

"You know what, I did it, I'm lying, I'm lying, I'm lying, I'm lying, I did it," Thomas said.

Investigators arrived on the 1400 block of Kaighn Avenue in Camden around 12:30 a.m.

Police immediately found the boy's body on the first floor of the home and his head in the freezer. Prosecutors say the officers then noticed there was someone else upstairs.

Originally prosecutors said police left the house but later they clarified that police maintained a position at the bottom of the stairs throughout the incident.

About five minutes after the 911 call Thomas stabbed herself just moments before police entered the home through a second-story window, prosecutors said.

"Everybody here is very shaken up. (Someone) from my office says it's one of the most grisly things he's seen on the job," said Laughlin.

Thomas was no stranger to authorities. She was arrested in Nov. 2010 on a child endangerment charge after she left Zahree in a car and lost custody of the boy. Prosecutors said that during that incident Thomas allegedly admitted to smoking PCP and marijuana.

Prosecutors say the charges were dropped last October due to insufficient evidence. In April she regained custody of Zahree.

The state Department of Children and Families also was familiar with Thomas and supplied her with programming.

Source

We could never know for sure, but my guess she was not okay upstairs!

By the way, where was mzazi mwenzie?

I have no earthly idea where the other parent is/was.

All I know is what she did was so wrong. She didn't have to kill that beautiful young man.

She could have just given him up for adoption and then kill herself if she was so tired of living.

I have no earthly idea where the other parent is/was.

All I know is what she did was so wrong. She didn't have to kill that beautiful young man.
She could have just given him up for adoption and then kill herself if she was so tired of living.

Nafikiri madawa yalimuathiri sana, hata uchaguzi wa uuaji ulikuwa wa kikatili sana.

Kuna baba mmoja aliua familia yake (Mke na watoto 3), baada ya mbaba mwingine kuja kudai mtoto na mbaya zaidi mkewe aliconfirm kuwa huyo mtoto ni wa yule other man. So the guy asked the OM to come back later, kwani anahitaji muda wa kudigest hiyo taarifa.

Walivyotoka tu, akaingia ndani akachukua pistol akawashoot wote na kujimaliza mwenyewe! At least huyo alikuwa na motive ingawa bado hiyo motive haihalalishi kitendo alichokifanya.

Lkn wangapi tumeshakuwa threatened na wanaume/wanawake:- 'nikisikia una mtu mwingine, nawauwa na najimalizia mwenyewe!'

Ninachotaka kusema, wengi wetu tunakaukichaa fulani, kanahitaji kuwa triggered kidogo tu ili kaweze kumanifest; so sad kwa kweli. Nina imani MMU imewaokoa wengi sana, kwa kuwa media ya kutoa machungu na kupata counciling fulani!

Nahisi sijui hasira,yani kama sielewi hivi!Why?Hivi unawezaje kufanya hivyo?

Thats the failure of a system...whole of it! Unampa mtu custody ya mtoto miezi 4 iliyopita, anamuua. What'ta handsome son!

The boy is just too cute!
This is very selfish (hata kama anatumia marijuana)! Si angejiua tu mwenyewe, damn it! On a serious note, if it was my power, any alcohol and drugs would be banned becoz it makes stupid people stupidier(I know it aint english)! And we can't tell if you are stupid or not until you do the stupidiest things!

We could never know for sure, but my guess she was not okay upstairs!

By the way, where was mzazi mwenzie?

My sisy Kaunga, don't you know the behaviour of some of our men? He tells you he loves you so much and you reciprocate physically. When you develop a bulge on your tummy and tell him, he says: not me!look for the person who is responsible. This is a possible scenario the woman went through.

My sisy Kaunga, don't you know the behaviour of some of our men? He tells you he loves you so much and you reciprocate physically. When you develop a bulge on your tummy and tell him, he says: not me!look for the person who is responsible. This is a possible scenario the woman went through.

I know, lkn kitendo alichokifanya ni ukatili mkubwa sana no matter what. Ukichaa peke yake ni possible explaination; sasa tukijiuliza, huo uchizi umesababishwa na nini, hiyo uliyosema inaweza kuwa one of visababishi!

Back
Top Bottom