Mkapa above the law?: Allegations

Phillemon... bahati mbaya sana and this is true.. if you read the economic indicators the impact of corruption is not well taken into account. So I would suggest you try to synchronize the two of them and you would be suprised how they two don't make any sense at all.

So far there is very little research on the Impact of Corruption in Economic performance. My theory ni kuwa if one were to take an empirical look of the level and impact of corruption in a developing country one would see how corruption negate any so called "economic success". It seems as if corruption will always cancel positive economic performance.

wadau ili kuweza kuchangia kwa haki bila kutawaliwa na unazi...mimi nimepitia machapisho mbali mbali on our economic perfomance indicators ..please take time to read the following links.....

http://www.bot-tz.org/EconomicIndicators/Archive/Economic_Indicators_1995-2002.htm

the above link will enable you to see the economic situation by the time mr mkapa assumed the leadership of this country....

http://www.bot-tz.org/EconomicAndOperationsAnnualReports/June_2005.pdf

.....the above were indicators when he descend...

http://www.bot-tz.org/EconomicAndOperationsAnnualReports/June_2006.pdf

the above where the indicatives soon after mr kikwete ascend....its like saying 180 days perfomance of his gorvernment......

please see for your self and let us go ahead and direct our discussions basing on these realities coupled with other circumstatials.....

mimi sijaweza kuzipata, nina bahati mbaya

Phillemon... bahati mbaya sana and this is true.. if you read the economic indicators the impact of corruption is not well taken into account. So I would suggest you try to synchronize the two of them and you would be suprised how they two don't make any sense at all.

So far there is very little research on the Impact of Corruption in Economic performance. My theory ni kuwa if one were to take an empirical look of the level and impact of corruption in a developing country one would see how corruption negate any so called "economic success". It seems as if corruption will always cancel positive economic performance.

MKJJ POSITIVE ECONOMIC PERFOMANCE Ilipimwa based on the MATUMIZI YA MAFISADI NA SI WANANCHI.

We have to be very carefull on that.

Hakuna positive economic perfomance yoyote ile iliyokuwa cancelled na corruption.
Kila kitu ni CORRUPT NA UOZO Hii ni pamoja na hizo the so called economic indicators zao zinazodai kuonyesha positive indicators na huku wananchi ni njaa na mateso na kunyanyasika kwenye ardhi yao wenyewe waliyopewa na Mungu.

Mkapa Killed the Tanzanian economy. why ? Any country if it want to ruin its economy import Oil.

Mkapa did as the same what is happening in the world economy now speculators are shutting down the oil refineries ili waweze kupunguza supply while the demand is going up, and that is the main resorn pushing up the oil price.

Mkapa na uchu wake wa fedha, on the expense ya wananchi he killed TIPA, why did he allow the TIPA to die, this was because he wanted to open doors to his allies company like OIL COM where he has financial intrest.

This action pushed the fuel bill to go up 50% by importing refined oil while tulipokuwa tuna refine wenyewe price was less than 50% sasa kama wewe nimchumi na unakili timamu hebu niambie , Taifalipoteza kiazi gani.

We ended paying more than 10 Billion usd, on top of the nomal oil bill we had , Sasa niambie, what could 10 billion a year could have done to improve the economy and life of Tanzanian people,thats means kwa miaka kumi aliyokaa mkapa taifa limepoteza 100 Billion USD, Which could had took the country to the next level.

You come and ask yourself was Mkapa insane, or he didnt think that we had a good thinking capacity..........

i am wrting this kwa uchungu na machozi because I know what Mkapa has Costed us....na watu wengine bila kuangalia kwa makini mnamsifia.....

Mfano Uchumi wa kenya uko juu kuliko wa Tanzania kwasbabu hawakufunga refinery yao ya mombasa, Hivyo Fuel bill ya kenya is lower than ours and thats why the can afford to pay 96 % of their budget from their economy, Ila mkapa na ulimbuken wake akauza TIPA na kuendelea kuchukua hela za wahiasni ku lipia budget how stuip is that

Tanzania and Italian Petroleum Refinery~TIPER. Nilisikitika sana Fisadi alipoamua kuifunga Tiper maana ilikuwa ni refinery ambao ilikuwa na umuhimu mkubwa katika uchumi wa Tanzania na ilikuwa ni mwajiri mzuri tu maana mishahara ya Wafanyakazi wa Tiper ilikuwa ni ya juu na marupurupu mazuri tu.

Sasa angalia Kimeo kinachoendelea, angalia bei ya Mafuta....Ukiangalia kwa makini TIPER ilipofungwa ndio OIL COM ikaja juu.

Pili kama policy yake ilikuwa ya kubifisisha Mbona , Hakuibinafisisha ili tiperi iendelee na refinery. sikuhizi inatumika kama storage tu, Hiyo ni akili kweli.?

Mzee Mwanakijiji, you're a man of fine intelligence, but I must respectively disagree with you on this matter.

You know it's relatively easy for critcs who don't like Mkapa to say anything negative about him, but impossible to say his positive contribution to our nation.

It seems obvious to me that all these trash talks about Mkapa is a well-orchestrated campain by Kikwete's team ( which you guys have also bought in) to just kick dirty to Mkapa's eyes.

It's a wishful thinking to think that Mkapa alone (in 10 yrs) could have undone the wrongs and errors of colonial institutions, ujamaa policies, and Mwinyi's economy, stupid.

Now, it doesn't matter, though, how much you guys will continue to trash mzee Ben; but the truth of matter is, he is one of the finest presidents that our country have ever produced.
Kikwete anamlinda Mkapa ndio maana ccm wamekuta Dodoma hivi karibuni kuwaonya wabunge wa CCM. inatakiwa mkapa awe jela muda huu.hivi wewe huji kuwa CHENGE kaiba hadi wazungu wamekasirika, hujui ndege na radar zilinunuliwa na MKAPA> POLE SANA INABIDI UENDE MILEMBE.

By the way, wakuu The Wall Street Journal la leo, gazeti maarufu sana toka US lina kurasa 9 dedicated kwa Tanzania, I mean niliwahi kuishi US miaka karibu 20, kwa gazeti kama hili kuwa na kurasa zote hizi on Tanzania tu, it is something na ni bora ndugu zangu tulitafute sio vibaya kuwa nalo kama kumbu kumbu, ninalo hapa ni:-

The Wall Street Journal, Week End Edition, Saturday/Sunday, July 12-13, 2008. Vol. CCL11 NO. 10

Pages:- A6A, A6B, A6C, A6D, A6E, A6F, A6G, na A6H,

Ahsante Wakuu.

We mgagagigikoko, issue ya radar ni issue complex kidogo. Hata kama angekuwa Nyerere angeinunua hiyo radar whether anapenda ama hapendi. Kumbukeni kuwa baada ya kilichotokea kwenye ubalozi wa marekani mwaka 98, plus matendo machafu yaliyofanywa na madevu huko kiwanja mwaka 2001kulikuwa na kila sababu ya kuifanya serikali inunue hiyo radar ili kuwahakikishia wana-magharibi (watalii/wawekezaji n.k) kuwa hii nchi ni salama.
Najua hata serikali ielezee vipi (oh, tulinunua radar kwasababu A,B, C,); bado wananchi hawataelewa wla kuafikiana na maelezo yatakayotolewa. Hivyo basi, serikali ikaona ni vema isitoe maelezo yoyote yale. Lakini kwa jinsi dunia ya leo ilivyobadilika, radar kununuliwa haikuwa option ila ulazima.

Mtaalamu wake, ni wazi kuwa hujui historia ya ununuzi wa rada hii. Mpango wa kununua rada haukuanza baada ya matukio ya 2001. Matukio yale yalikuja wakati tayari tumeshaingia mkataba wa kununua rada hiyo. Halafu rada ingeweza vipi kudetect matukio kama yale ya ubalozi wa Marekanni 1998? Je unajua pamoja na fedha yote iliyotumika rada hiyo haiwezi kuona 2/3 ya nchi yetu?

Pease know that I'm not your enemy. I'm one of you in this battle against ufisadi. All I was trying to do is to stir a honest conversation about this whole ufisadi thing. Coz I personaly feel that mzee Ben is being mistreated here. so when I used the term "foolish" yeasterday, it was not my intention to offend/mock anyone. I wish if only I had chosen the right word—and I apologize for that.

I'd have also to say that since the very first day I joined this forum (JF), I have read tons of convincing arguments from different smart people whom I have yet had a chance to shake hands with (maybe someday I will). So I respect you all.

And having said that, I still hold to the belief that "Mkapa ni mtu safi."

Thanks.

Hi guys,

Pease know that I'm not your enemy. I'm one of you in this battle against ufisadi. All I was trying to do is to stir a honest conversation about this whole ufisadi thing. Coz I personaly feel that mzee Ben is being mistreated here. so when I used the term "foolish" yeasterday, it was not my intention to offend/mock anyone. I wish if only I had chosen the right word—and I apologize for that.

I'd have also to say that since the very first day I joined this forum (JF), I have read tons of convincing arguments from different smart people whom I have yet had a chance to shake hands with (maybe someday I will). So I respect you all.

And having said that, I still hold to the belief that "Mkapa ni mtu safi."

Thanks.

Hi kaka/sis,

Natumai wewe ni mmoja wa vibaraka wa mkapa kama si jamaa basi ndugu la familia yako alifaidika na neema za mkapa. Jengo Pacha nalo utasema balali?
masikini watanzania wamelisahau hilo jengo pacha mpaka slaa awabebee bango tena likiwa ni mara mbili ya wizi wa epa. unalinganisha marathoni ya kiwete na mtembeaji? Tunachotaka ni mwanariadha halisi na si ulinganishaji na hiyo ni fikra za watu wanaosogoa si watendaji. mkapa ni "Jizi". Atakufa katika nafsi yake akijua aliwaaibia wananchi wa tanzania ambao walimpa ajira yeye na maswaiba wake ambao alishiriki nao katika uporaji wa mali za raia ambao ni waajiri wao.

Kwenye hiyo seti ya Watanzania wewe umo au haumo? So next time sema "sisi"
[/QUOTE]

wewe naye kwa kulazimisha hoja zako ili zipate support.Hapo unataka kuchota akili za watu fulani na upate wa kukusuport kwa emotional.

Watanzania na sisi kunatofauti gani?? Kama mimi ningesema sio mtanzania hayo maelezo yako yangekua sahihi lakini sasa ni butu.

I personally accept your apology,

But let this be a lesson to those who use,demeaning language, derogatory terms, personal attacks,that for anyone who has chosen this path in his/her postings,people will punish them by not taking them serious even for those important things they might say sometimes, human dignity is very important, and it is worth to be respected and protected.
having said this, i dont mean Truth should'nt be told where it is due!,but exagerations and generalizations are sometimes the opposite of truth,