Men Refuse To Marry Smart, Intelligent, Brilliant Ladies But They Cant Resist The Urge To Bed Them!!

lara 1

JF-Expert Member
Jun 10, 2012
IGWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Niko shamba huku mikoani, basi nimekuwa adimu kweli humu sababu yamambo ya infrastructure kidogo inagomba! Nimeona nije huku country side nijiuguze na Alhamdulillah! nafuu naiona si haba! Mungu mkubwaaa! Shamba kuna raha yake acheni tu!

Hii mada nimeweka tittle yangu ya kingrezaring ili kupunguza mashabiki!!!!!! Najua watu wakiona ze lugha ya mkoloni wanaikimbia thread hii na kutuachia nafasi! LOL!

BACK TO TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanaume watu wa ajabu sanaaaa! Mwanamke akiwa na akili, smart, anajua haki zake, kupambanua mambo na ana misimamo yake basi mwanaume hapo anajivua gamba kabisaa kwenye suala zima la kumuoa ama ndoa na huyo bi dada! Ila linishangazalo ni kuwa out of EGO wanaume wengi they cant resist the urge ya kujipima ubavu na bidada kwa kutaka kudhihirisha uanaume wake kwa kufanya jaribio la kumshawishi kumgegeda!!!!!! Hata yule dada akiweka ngumu basi mwanaume hukomaa nae kama deni na kupanda dau ama kujaribu kila namna kumlaghai amgegede tu na kujirisha nafsi yake, his manhood side and Ego kuwa apart from all her brains he was able kumgegeda pasipo ubishi!!!!!! THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS!!!!!!!!!!

Ndo maana wale wadada visu afu brainiac (Madem visu wengi huwaga ni bimbos with all due respect! No offense intended!) wanakuwaga wana msururu wa watu kuwadate na guys fighting over them, they can make a guy do anything for them ila they just cant make 1 man!, just a single guy settle down with them! Ila mwanaume kama mwanaume tu hivi uhaba hakunagaaaa!!!!!!! And you will be amazed things men will do to go to between their legs even for once!

When i was young like 16, nina shangazi yangu mlevi tu na mchuna mabuzi mjini, but i love her a lot, she is way too generous! Aliniambia ukiwa mkubwa if you want to marry early and marry a nice man DONT BE A SMART A.SS!!!! Be a DUMB GIRL! You will have a bright future! The girls place is below his man! The minute you try to be equal and make your decisions, start having ideologies, the minute that future starts to get Dark! This world especially our African culture is no place for a SMART BRAINY GIRL!!!!!! BE DUMB AND MEN WILL TAKE YOU PLACES YOU NEVER IMAGINED!!! By that time nikajua aunt yangu mambo mengiii! Kwanza mwenyewe hana credibility ya kutoa ushauri wa ndoa coz hanaga mpango wa kuolewa! And as a feminist na nikiwa na mda mrefu kwenye harakati za ukombozi wa mwanamke I REALLY LIKE REALLY FELT SORRY FOR HER!!!!!!!!! I just a girl of 16 having more hope than a 27yrs old woman and mother of one in women liberation it was PATHETIC!!!!!!! Little did i know that i was the PATHETIC ONE living a dream, imigination and a lie that women have been liberated, we live in better times! A woman can be equal to men if she works very hard! A girl can make decisions, have ideologies, determine her future! In my dreams! IT WAS ALL A BIG LIE!

Growing up as much as I HATE to accept this fact till to date what my drunkard aunt said IS TRUE!!!!!! The minute you start getting smart with men they just want to get you to bed sooner to get it done and done quick before they releave themselves to BIMBO 0 BRAIN ZONE!!!!!!!!!! If i liked a man and really liked him i had to be DUMB for him. And when men think you are Dumb they will even treat you DUMBER!!!! And you have to take it all! Its men's world anyway! Hata kazini mwanaume mtakuwa marafiki sanaa, ukimfunika kikazi basi atataka akugegede tu,hata kama unampoteza kikazi ila kakugegeda kurudisha heshima ya kiume!!!!!! LOL! Kama vita vile na kugegeda ndo silaha ya wanaume! Its insane!!!!!!! Maybe they find some feminine tough brain is sexy and appealing! They just cant resist! LOL! i dont know!

Msinielewe vibaya kuwa mwanamke awe mjinga and all noooooo! All im sayin is we are living in difficult times! And though times have changed and generations have passed but THE RULES OF THE GAME STILL REMAIN THE SAME!!!!! The fight is not won! Its not even close to the finish line! All you have to do to be like evrybody else is be A LITTLE LESS SMART! A LITTLE DUMB TO BE PRECISE!!!!! Or else you will be fighting the odds of nature endlessly!!!!!!!! That is a very hard choice to make!

Niko shamba huku mikoani, basi nimekuwa adimu kweli humu sababu yamambo ya infrastructure kidogo inagomba! Nimeona nije huku country side nijiuguze na Alhamdulillah! nafuu naiona si haba! Mungu mkubwaaa! Shamba kuna raha yake acheni tu!

Hii kauli ni ya hovyo sana

Hivi shamba ni bar tu?

Wanaume watu wa ajabu sanaaaa! Mwanamke akiwa na akili, smart, anajua haki zake, kupambanua mambo na ana misimamo yake basi mwanaume hapo anajivua gamba kabisaa kwenye suala zima la kumuoa ama ndoa na huyo bi dada! Ila linishangazalo ni kuwa out of EGO wanaume wengi they cant resist the urge ya kujipima ubavu na bidada kwa kutaka kudhihirisha uanaume wake kwa kufanya jaribio la kumshawishi kumgegeda!!!!!! Hata yule dada akiweka ngumu basi mwanaume hukomaa nae kama deni na kupanda dau ama kujaribu kila namna kumlaghai amgegede tu na kujirisha nafsi yake, his manhood side and Ego kuwa apart from all her brains he was able kumgegeda pasipo ubishi!!!!!! THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS!!!!!!!!!!

Huyu ni mwanamke wa namna gani?
Haki za mwanamke ni zipi?
Nini maana ya haki za mwanamke?

Wow, thats incredible, guys like dumb gals! Is that true guys?
Personally , I don't think so, the smatter the lady, the less problems in relation.why? Simply because she is Smart.

Hahaha kuna mtu alinifukuzia hadi kero. Nikamuambia tell me why do you want me? Akaniambia i want to sleep with yoir brains. Nilicheka na kuwa disappointed (secretly i was hoping atasema im beautiful hehehe)

yule jamaa anaitwa nani tenaaaa??? njia ileeeeeeeeeeee

Hii kauli ni ya hovyo sana

Hivi shamba ni bar tu?

Huyu ni mwanamke wa namna gani?
Haki za mwanamke ni zipi?
Nini maana ya haki za mwanamke?

NITAKE RADHI BWANA EIYER!!!!!!! TENA RADIO 1! Nani kasema suala la BAR??????????? Mi niko SHAMBA! SHAMBA KWENYE KAMUSI! Udongo! Migomba! Mihogo! Majani, Mahindi!, Ndege!, Miti! SHAMBA FARM IN ENGLISH DOES IT RING A BELL?????????????

Tuanzie hapo! NANGOJEA KUMRADHI YANGU KABLA SIJAENDELEA NA KUJIBU HOJA ZAKO ZINGINE!!!!!!!!

Wow, thats incredible, guys like dumb gals! Is that true guys?
Personally , I don't think so, the smatter the lady, the less problems in relation.why? Simply because she is Smart.

Mmmmmmmh! Really! I am talking about MARRYING HER not just relations! Bado hufuti kauli yako? Tuanzie hapo!

Hahaha kuna mtu alinifukuzia hadi kero. Nikamuambia tell me why do you want me? Akaniambia i want to sleep with yoir brains. Nilicheka na kuwa disappointed (secretly i was hoping atasema im beautiful hehehe)

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! (It is not a laughing matter and im ashamed of my self) That was a bit too direct!!!!!! *Still laughing secretly*

Lara1 dear no sane man wants an airhead for a wife. Hata trophy wife lazima awe na akili. Wifey being smart is a must coz no man wants dumb kids. Ukweli ni kuwa mama akiwa zuzu na watoto ni rahisi kuwa hivyo hivyo. Dudes can hang out with bimbos just for street cred, u know the rep n the name but rest assured most men want smart wives. Having said that lets not confuse being smart and being an abrasive, obnoxious, disrespectful "smart ass" woman. Now that kinda chick gets the boot coz like u have eloquently put it dem beoutches like dat be trippin n messin with our ego and that is unacceptable. In fact it is downright unnatural.

Very sad for this there is no equality at all in the world that means you have to be careful who you are f**king with plan your goals and make decision.I sometimes tell them sisters that there is some roles which should be performed by men and some by a woman even if she is a president there is a time when she will need to buy mchicha from the market for her husband knowing that her husband ones likes that mchicha.Just observe 4 yourself when people get back from work men will pass in the bars for some drinks with friends but women will pass at the market places for some glossaries.It is the system since time e memorial our grand grand fathers has being doing it that way.You don't have to fight the nature .

Seriously, kauli yangu sifuti, tena kwa kuongezea tu, if you marry a smart lady( having a smart wife), count yourself as a blessed person. Smart people are easy to handle, haijalishi , mmeo, mkeo. Anyone

Mmmmmmmh! Really! I am talking about MARRYING HER not just relations! Bado hufuti kauli yako? Tuanzie hapo!

NITAKE RADHI BWANA EIYER!!!!!!! TENA RADIO 1! Nani kasema suala la BAR??????????? Mi niko SHAMBA! SHAMBA KWENYE KAMUSI! Udongo! Migomba! Mihogo! Majani, Mahindi!, Ndege!, Miti! SHAMBA FARM IN ENGLISH DOES IT RING A BELL?????????????

Tuanzie hapo! NANGOJEA KUMRADHI YANGU KABLA SIJAENDELEA NA KUJIBU HOJA ZAKO ZINGINE!!!!!!!!

Nilikuwa namaanisha bara kutokana na kauli yako hii:

Niko shamba huku mikoani,

Haya jibu hoja zangu!

Huyu namjua!!!

Lara1 dear no sane man wants an airhead for a wife. Hata trophy wife lazima awe na akili. Wifey being smart is a must coz no man wants dumb kids. Ukweli ni kuwa mama akiwa zuzu na watoto ni rahisi kuwa hivyo hivyo. Dudes can hang out with bimbos just for street cred, u know the rep n the name but rest assured most men want smart wives. Having said that lets not confuse being smart and being an abrasive, obnoxious, disrespectful "smart ass" woman. Now that kinda chick gets the boot coz like u have eloquently put it dem beoutches like dat be trippin n messin with our ego and that is unacceptable. In fact it is downright unnatural.

THE SMART PACKAGE COMES IN JUMBO SIZE!!!!!!!!!! You just dont get to be half smart!!!! When you is smart you feels like she can make decisions, have ideologies, strategies, u knows her rights, you knows what is fair and unfair, you has a vision and dream, you is self confident, you controls her own future! And all that staff! SO IT AINT EASY TO DRAW THE LINE!!!!!!!

Kingreza hiko taratibu imebidi ni google neo hadi neo, na kutumia oxford dictionary!

Point me to a smart woman and i'll make sure that i put a shiny ring on her finger in no time.
Kusema kweli the first conversation i have with a woman will surely determine the depth am willing to go with her. If you dare act dumb the best you can get is five minutes of my time but if you are smart plus talk sense without forgeting a lady-like sense of humor then am glued to you.

lara 1 the thing that gets women in trouble is trying to play smart-mouth cum a**. Hapo ndio sikawii kukuacha kwenye mataa ukijiuliza where the hell did i go wrong?

My partner has got like an IQ of not less than 160(she's beautiful too b'se that counts).But she respects me as her man and in most cases that's what really matters.

A man who picks a woman just because she dumber has no ego at all. My ego is a bit big as a result i need someone who's smart enough to handle,tame and cultivate the best out of me.

And at this point at least we can try to live happily ever after. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
IGWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hii mada nimeweka tittle yangu ya kingrezaring ili kupunguza mashabiki!!!!!! Najua watu wakiona ze lugha ya mkoloni wanaikimbia thread hii na kutuachia nafasi! LOL!

Ndo maana wale wadada visu afu brainiac (Madem visu wengi huwaga ni bimbos with all due respect! No offense intended!) wanakuwaga wana msururu wa watu kuwadate na guys fighting over them, they can make a guy do anything for them ila they just cant make 1 man!, just a single guy settle down with them! Ila mwanaume kama mwanaume tu hivi uhaba hakunagaaaa!!!!!!! And you will be amazed things men will do to go to between their legs even for once!

When i was young like 16, nina shangazi yangu mlevi tu na mchuna mabuzi mjini, but i love her a lot, she is way too generous! Aliniambia ukiwa mkubwa if you want to marry early and marry a nice man DONT BE A SMART A.SS!!!! Be a DUMB GIRL! You will have a bright future! The girls place is below his man! The minute you try to be equal and make your decisions, start having ideologies, the minute that future starts to get Dark! This world especially our African culture is no place for a SMART BRAINY GIRL!!!!!! BE DUMB AND MEN WILL TAKE YOU PLACES YOU NEVER IMAGINED!!! By that time nikajua aunt yangu mambo mengiii! Kwanza mwenyewe hana credibility ya kutoa ushauri wa ndoa coz hanaga mpango wa kuolewa! And as a feminist na nikiwa na mda mrefu kwenye harakati za ukombozi wa mwanamke I REALLY LIKE REALLY FELT SORRY FOR HER!!!!!!!!! I just a girl of 16 having more hope than a 27yrs old woman and mother of one in women liberation it was PATHETIC!!!!!!! Little did i know that i was the PATHETIC ONE living a dream, imigination and a lie that women have been liberated, we live in better times! A woman can be equal to men if she works very hard! A girl can make decisions, have ideologies, determine her future! In my dreams! IT WAS ALL A BIG LIE!

Growing up as much as I HATE to accept this fact till to date what my drunkard aunt said IS TRUE!!!!!! The minute you start getting smart with men they just want to get you to bed sooner to get it done and done quick before they releave themselves to BIMBO 0 BRAIN ZONE!!!!!!!!!! If i liked a man and really liked him i had to be DUMB for him. And when men think you are Dumb they will even treat you DUMBER!!!! And you have to take it all! Its men's world anyway! Hata kazini mwanaume mtakuwa marafiki sanaa, ukimfunika kikazi basi atataka akugegede tu,hata kama unampoteza kikazi ila kakugegeda kurudisha heshima ya kiume!!!!!! LOL! Kama vita vile na kugegeda ndo silaha ya wanaume! Its insane!!!!!!! Maybe they find some feminine tough brain is sexy and appealing! They just cant resist! LOL! i dont know!

Msinielewe vibaya kuwa mwanamke awe mjinga and all noooooo! All im sayin is we are living in difficult times! And though times have changed and generations have passed but THE RULES OF THE GAME STILL REMAIN THE SAME!!!!! The fight is not won! Its not even close to the finish line! All you have to do to be like evrybody else is be A LITTLE LESS SMART! A LITTLE DUMB TO BE PRECISE!!!!! Or else you will be fighting the odds of nature endlessly!!!!!!!! That is a very hard choice to make!

Sio Afrika tu , hata Ulaya na Marekani is the same, ndo maana Condoleeza Rice hana mume..Sina uhakika na yule Waziri mkuu wa Ujerumani but i bet hatokuwa na mume pia.

if he's too insecure about himself to be with the real you then he isn't worth marrying.

i can't 'dumb down' ili mwenzangu ajisikie 'yuko juu'