meditation

Andrew Nyerere

JF-Expert Member
Nov 10, 2008
MEDITATION NO. 439
Lord Ashtar
To Begin Monday February 1, 2010

Greetings! Ashtar with you once again. We are asking the Eagles to work with three grids during your coming week: (1) what we have termed the God/Source Grid, (2) the grid which connects you to the heart of the planet, and (3) the grid that connects all of Earth's humanity. Since there are a few new members to this Project, I would like to do a brief explanation of the God Grid since they are probably not familiar with it. The God/Source Grid was established by this group as a `conscious' connection to that `something' that all of you feel coming but don't know quite what to call it or to expect. It is God, my friends, pure and simple; and while, yes, everyone is connected to God, this grid we work with is a `conscious' connection that this group has made. This God Grid energy is then mixed with Love before being sent out in order to make the energies easier on those that receive from you. These are very powerful energies! That being said, you are being asked to do the following meditation/visualization during your coming week.

Before beginning, you may state your intent as such: "I am now connecting to the God/Source Grid". During that first five minutes, allow your body, mind, soul and spirit to pull into your being all the Divine Qualities and Attributes that reside in your connection with God. Pull in the Joy, pull in the Divine Love, pull in the Faith and Trust, pull it all in.

During the second five minutes, pull this energy into your Heart Center and then, through your intent, send this energy you hold from the God Grid, wrapped in the love of your heart, directly to the core of your planet. Visualize this core becoming a brilliant ball of White Light.

For the last five minutes, visualize this Light that is now at the core of the planet rising up, penetrating the body of Earth all the way to her surface, then through the bodies of her human inhabitants, and up through your atmosphere.

Bathe your planet and her inhabitants in this beautiful, brilliant White Light, starting from the core and working it's way up. Let this energy stay with you as you go about your daily tasks, and know that we are with you always.

I AM Ashtar, and I salute you.

Kuhusu Ashtar,jibu kwa yule aliyeuliza,ni kwamba the story is that wakati Lord Sananda alipojitolea kuja hapa kufundisha dini,ilikuwa ni lazima natives of this place,waahidi kumpa ulinzi. Kwa hiyo Ashtar aliteuliwa kufanya hiyo kazi,ya kumlinda Lord Sananda. So,Ashtar was trained for this job. Kwa hiyo,in brief,Ashtar is the bodygurad of Lord Sananda. 'Ashtar' means 'shepherd' in the Syriac language.
No I think we all agree kwamba Christianity imetusaidia sana katika dunia hii,ukifikiria kwamba hata University za Dunia,hizi modern Universities zimeanzishwa na Christian priests.
Kwa it was necessary for the One who was coming to teach us from a distant Galaxy or wherever He came from,should have adequate protection.

Back
Top Bottom