Married Busy Ladies Kaeni Chonjo

Kichankuli

JF-Expert Member
Dec 18, 2008
The House Girl (aka HG or Mecury) demanded a salary increment as a result og government notification to the Houseloard in the country. The Madam of the house was very upset about this demand and asked the ground for it.

"Tell me Loona, why do you think that you deserve the salary increment?"
The Mecury responded; "Well Madam, I have got three reasons as to why I think I deserve the increment".
Mecury: "Number one, I am better in Ironing clothes than you".

Madam interupted, "who said that you iron better than me?". Her Mecury respoded, "My Muster said so."
Madam: "Oooooh!!!, continue then"
Mecury: "Number two, I am a better cook than you"
Madam: "Nonesense, who said that you are a better cook than me?"
Mecury: "My Master did told me"
Madam: "Oooooh!!!!"
Mecury: And reason number three is that, I am better lover in bed than you"
Madam: Very furious, "Did the Master told you this too?"
Mecury: "No Madam, the Gardner told me so"

Madam approved a salary increment, and fringe benefits of new shoes, new gown, a wig and gold chain and asked her not to expose yhe third reason to the Master.

Guess that would happen to the Gardner:confused:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha jamani jamani jamani jamani.....

Gardener atapandishwa cheo!!!!

Last edited:
He will be fired and the next to be fired will be the Mercury.??????!!!!! Hivyo ndo vijimambo vya akina mama wa kileo, houseboys, gardeners maderevas, you name all.

He will be fired and the next to be fired will be the Mercury.??????!!!!! Hivyo ndo vijimambo vya akina mama wa kileo, houseboys, gardeners maderevas, you name all.

sema baadhi si wote bana!

Hii noma! But there is no way coz siku wafanyakazi wengi wako bize sana wakitoka asubuhi kurudi hadi jioni sana au usiku kabisa, sio kosa lao kuwa bize it is for the betterment of their children ni suala la mume kulitambua hilo na kuwa muaminifu.

Hiyo kali, tunaelekea wapi?. Ni kama kichekesho vile!!, yapo mambo kama hayo kwenye jamii zetu. Ungekuwa wewe ungechukua uamuzi gani na kwa nini?

Haya mambo bandugu ni kuendekeza tuuu,kama kweli you love your significant other and he/she loves you back ,haya mambo yooote itakuwa hadithi tuu.
How in the hell do you even think of doing things like this,haiingii akilini, kweli watu hutamani,lakini a strong person can hold himself/herself up for the husband/wife.