Marekani yaipa shavu Tanzania kwa kufuta usajili wa meli za Iran

Sheba

JF-Expert Member
May 14, 2009
SPEECHES
Deregistration of 36 Iranian Ships

Statement from U.S. Ambassador Alfonso E. Lenhardt | August 16, 2012

Alfonso E. Lenhardt, U.S. Ambassador to Tanzania
On August 15, the United States Embassy received information that the Zanzibar Maritime Authority had ordered the deregistration of 36 Iranian ships that had been registered previously under the Tanzanian flag. I applaud the Tanzanian and Zanzibar governments for taking decisive action to ensure that Tanzania is in compliance with its obligations under United Nations Security Council Resolution 1929. As United States Ambassador, I am proud of the close partnership we have with Tanzania, not only in promoting Tanzania's development in health, education and agriculture, but also in working together to promote peace and security at the global level. I thank our Tanzanian partners and look forward to continuing our excellent cooperation.

Formerly the te governments of zanzibar and tz pretended to be unaware of the saga.

Ugomvi wao sisi hautuhusu. Kwahili namengine mengi Siiungi mko Serikali ya tanzanzia. DHAIFU

SPEECHES
Deregistration of 36 Iranian Ships

Statement from U.S. Ambassador Alfonso E. Lenhardt | August 16, 2012

Alfonso E. Lenhardt, U.S. Ambassador to Tanzania
On August 15, the United States Embassy received information that the Zanzibar Maritime Authority had ordered the deregistration of 36 Iranian ships that had been registered previously under the Tanzanian flag. I applaud the Tanzanian and Zanzibar governments for taking decisive action to ensure that Tanzania is in compliance with its obligations under United Nations Security Council Resolution 1929. As United States Ambassador, I am proud of the close partnership we have with Tanzania, not only in promoting Tanzania's development in health, education and agriculture, but also in working together to promote peace and security at the global level. I thank our Tanzanian partners and look forward to continuing our excellent cooperation.

kwa hiyo walikuwa washakata misaada nini au ndio kujazwa misifa tu..

Back
Top Bottom