Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Management Lesson

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by Babu Swahili, Aug 1, 2009.

1. B

Babu Swahili Member

Aug 1, 2009
    Johnny wanted to have sex with Sophia in his office, but she belonged to someone else...

[​IMG]

One day, Johnny got so frustrated that he went up to her and said, 'I'll give you a £100 if you let me make love 2 you. But the girl said 'NO'.

[​IMG]

Johnny said, 'I'll be fast. I'll throw the money on the floor, you bend down, and I'll be finished by the time you pick it up.'

[​IMG]

She thought for a moment and said that she would have to consult her boyfriend... So she called her boyfriend and told him the story.

[​IMG]

Her boyfriend says, 'Ask him for £200, pick up the money very fast, he won't even be able to get his pants down.'

[​IMG]

So she agrees and accepts the proposal. Half an hour goes by, and the boyfriend is waiting for his girlfriend to call.

[​IMG]

Finally, after 45 minutes, the boyfriend calls and asks what happened.

[​IMG]

She responded, 'The bastard used coins!'

[​IMG]

Management lesson: Always consider a business proposal in its entirety before agreeing to it and running into the risk of getting screwed!

[​IMG]

2. Buchanan

Buchanan JF Diamond Member

Aug 1, 2009
    It is morally wrong and has a remote relationship with management!