Makala Iliyofanya Wafanyabiashara Dunia Kubadilika,Kuwa wa Kwanza KUSOMA HAPA

vision 2020+

Jan 31, 2012
Deo%2BPicha%2BMan.png

Dear colleague,

We now have SILVER and GOLD generation; the old rule is changing and giving space to the new rule and principle. The big pool of SILVER and GOLD generation creates their new needs and wants in their own style very different from the older group of IRON and BRONZE generation.
Entrepreneurs and other corporate people are responding to the needs and wants of this generation by building classy offices, fancy restaurants and clubs with nice lighting system but the people’s skills are being neglected. The customer who pays for the expenses is being short changed. The people who pay for the services instead of getting extraordinary service and respect are left to feel as if they are being done a favor. What the companies are forgetting is that customers have a choice – they can Google and search online for alternatives or talk to their friends about their service provider.
I had one client complaining about not understanding how to obtain and retain clients. I explained to him making the customer feel special, understanding their needs at a deep level, keeping communication channels open and always doing more than you are paid for constitutes basic customer service for the SILVER and GOLD generation. Then I spent time with him to coach him on how to obtain new customers and close a sell. I told him to try this model:

1. Prospecting
  2. Building Rapport
  3. Identify clients needs by asking questions and deep discussion till you know what he or she really wants
  4. Presentation - Solution as per challenge identified by the client
  5. Closing the sale
  6. And finally repeat sales and ask client to refer the product/services to others.

I told him selling is not about wearing nice clothes and driving a flashy car; customers are much smarter and not easily impressed with just the external. You need to provide insight and enlighten the client.
Customers do not care about your products and services, they care about their problems. If your products and services can solve their problems they are interested. But how will you solve your customer’s problems, if you don’t know their problems.
After two weeks of trying the above approach my client came back to thank me and told me he has already noticed a different, more positive reaction from his clients and prospective clients. I replied that he has to thank Brian Tracy who talks about this in his Audio book called Psychology of Selling – link below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZEXQp79fac
To help my fellow Tanzanians, I have taken great pains to invite the world number one sales trainer Brian Tracy to host the world sales conference and share all his vast 40 years knowledge.
The conference is scheduled to take place on 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] June and currently we are selling tickets at early bird price of 10% discount of normal price of $700.
Hurry up now and act fast by calling +255717109362 as seating is limited. To get more information click the following links:
1. The World Sales Conference on June 2, 2015 - one full day
2. A highly concentrated two-day MBA program on June 3 & 4, 2015
Regards
Deogratius Kilawe
MD, Mikono speakers
View attachment 240457

Deo%2BPicha%2BMan.png

Dear colleague,

We now have SILVER and GOLD generation; the old rule is changing and giving space to the new rule and principle. The big pool of SILVER and GOLD generation creates their new needs and wants in their own style very different from the older group of IRON and BRONZE generation.
Entrepreneurs and other corporate people are responding to the needs and wants of this generation by building classy offices, fancy restaurants and clubs with nice lighting system but the people’s skills are being neglected. The customer who pays for the expenses is being short changed. The people who pay for the services instead of getting extraordinary service and respect are left to feel as if they are being done a favor. What the companies are forgetting is that customers have a choice – they can Google and search online for alternatives or talk to their friends about their service provider.
I had one client complaining about not understanding how to obtain and retain clients. I explained to him making the customer feel special, understanding their needs at a deep level, keeping communication channels open and always doing more than you are paid for constitutes basic customer service for the SILVER and GOLD generation. Then I spent time with him to coach him on how to obtain new customers and close a sell. I told him to try this model:

1. Prospecting
  2. Building Rapport
  3. Identify clients needs by asking questions and deep discussion till you know what he or she really wants
  4. Presentation - Solution as per challenge identified by the client
  5. Closing the sale
  6. And finally repeat sales and ask client to refer the product/services to others.

I told him selling is not about wearing nice clothes and driving a flashy car; customers are much smarter and not easily impressed with just the external. You need to provide insight and enlighten the client.
Customers do not care about your products and services, they care about their problems. If your products and services can solve their problems they are interested. But how will you solve your customer’s problems, if you don’t know their problems.
After two weeks of trying the above approach my client came back to thank me and told me he has already noticed a different, more positive reaction from his clients and prospective clients. I replied that he has to thank Brian Tracy who talks about this in his Audio book called Psychology of Selling – link below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZEXQp79fac
To help my fellow Tanzanians, I have taken great pains to invite the world number one sales trainer Brian Tracy to host the world sales conference and share all his vast 40 years knowledge.
The conference is scheduled to take place on 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] June and currently we are selling tickets at early bird price of 10% discount of normal price of $700.
Hurry up now and act fast by calling +255717109362 as seating is limited. To get more information click the following links:
1. The World Sales Conference on June 2, 2015 - one full day
2. A highly concentrated two-day MBA program on June 3 & 4, 2015
Regards
Deogratius Kilawe
MD, Mikono speakers
View attachment 240457

Sidhani kama nyie wwnyewe mngekuwa na hayo mafanikio mnayonadi mngekuwa na muda wa kukimbizana na makonferensi

Kwa nini Bakhresa Anaendelea kuhudumia watu kwa kuzalisha Chakula zaidi?ni passion toka moyo ya kutoa mchango kwa Bra La Afrika,Nelson Unaamini na Kujua Afrika tunahitaji mabadiliko ya Afrika?na ndilo Hitaji kubwa maana fikra zikibadiika maendeleo na kila kitu kinachanua?

Ndio Ndugu it's social capitalism,We are here to help na pia mradi wa kubadilisha Afrika lazima uwe sustainable ,la sivyo utakuwa tu leo na Kesho unakufa kwa sababu finance za kuuendeleza hazitakuwepo,ndoto Hii kubwa nayo kufutika,Lipi Bora Ndugu?tufanye leo tu bure na ife au tuweke utaratibu ili uwe sustainable ?

Hiyo ni fedha corporate na wafanyabiashara watalipia,kuna option wale wasio na vipato vikubwa sana nao kuhudhuria lakini lazima wawe wanafunzi au kuonyesha udhibitisho,Kuna tiketi 100 za bure zimetengwa kwa ajili ku-balance.