Maadili ya fani mbali mbali -tukumbushane , tuelimishane na tuulizane

Zing

JF-Expert Member
Jun 24, 2009
Wadau
kila taaluma zina kitu kinaitwa maadili ya taaluma . iwe ni sheria,uhandisi ICT, udaktari ,uhasibu, uchumi . etc

Sasa basi tukumbushane tuelimishane baadhi ya code of ethics za taaluma mbali mabli. Napenda kujua pia kama kuna code of ethics ya wanasiasa.

Naanza

I. System administrators code of conduct-
Mdau masha jf aliweka linkkwenye jukwaa la teknolojia ikiongelea mambo haya

Professionalism-……..not allow personal feelings or beliefs to cause me to treat people unfairly or unprofessionally.
Personal integirity -…. avoid conflicts of interest and biases whenever possible. When my advice is sought, if I have a conflict of interest or bias, I will declare it……

Privacy- …. access private information only when it is necessary in the course of my duties. I will maintain and protect the confidentiality of any information…..

Communication-…… communicate with management, users and colleagues about c matters of mutual interest. I will strive to listen to and understand the needs of all parties………….

Soma full article hapa
https://lopsa.org/CodeOfEthics

Katika kitabu cha software engiineering ( Ian Sommerville 8[SUP]th[/SUP] edition) Pg 34

II. Profffesional and ethical responsibility of software engineer

1 . Confidentiality You should normally respect the confidentiality of your
employers or clients irrespective of whether a formal confidentiality agreement
has been signed.
2. Competence You should not misrepresent your level of competence. You
should not knowingly accept work that is outside your competence.
3. Intellectual property rights You should be aware of local laws governing the
use of intellectual property such as patents and copyright. You should be careful
to ensure that the intellectual property of employers and clients is protected.
4. Computer misuse You should not use your technical skills to misuse other people's
computers. Computer misuse ranges from relatively trivial (game playing
on an employer's machine, say) to extremely serious (dissemination of viruses).

Sasa wa JF ebu tuelimishane na kuulizana juu ya maadili na msingi ya taluma nyingine kama sheria uhasibu, ujenzi ufundi, ni yapi?

Na je wanasiasa na watendaji wangezingatia maadili ya taaluma zao au kuyatafsiri maadili ya taaluma zao katika mazingra ya kazi zao zao za kisiasa na kitedaji hali ingekuwaje?

Nawasilisha kwa wadau mtoe maadili ya fani nyinginezo

Siasa iko huru na Maadili ila kila jamii inajiwekea kanuni ili kulinda Maadili ya kikatiba ya Nchi husika.