Looking for two IT interns

Lucchese DeCavalcante

JF-Expert Member
Jan 10, 2009
Dear JF

Our organisation (one of the UN argency) is urgently looking for two interns from UDSM, DIT or any other college that is offering BSc. Computer science or IT to work with us for four weeks starting from early next month. If you are interested or you know someone to recommend just PM me.
area of competence(s)

• Internet applications
  • MS Access
  • Website development

These two positions are for both genders.

Asanteni.

Thanks for the advert....n sorry i made a mistake initially....if you could send more details to this email..jcmon85@gmail.com ..would appreciate it.

Dear JF

Our organisation (one of the UN argency) is urgently looking for two interns from UDSM, DIT or any other college that is offering BSc. Computer science or IT to work with us for four weeks starting from early next month. If you are interested or you know someone to recommend just PM me.
area of competence(s)

• Internet applications
  • MS Access
  • Website development

These two positions are for both genders.

Asanteni.
na sisi tuliosoma Kampala intenational University(KIU) inakuwaje?

Please send more details to "rastall20@hotmail.com" you may end up with a very suitable candidate with high and suitable qualifications

More details have been sent to both of you who have shown interest on these two intern postions so I am waiting for your responses.

YoYo kuhusu mliosoma KIU na vyuo vingeni kama umesoma vizuri btn the lines this advert iko open to anyone from any university.

Thanks

na sisi tuliosoma Kampala intenational University(KIU) inakuwaje?

we Yo Yo unatafuta lako jambo hapo
icon10.gif
, kasema chuo kinachotambuliwa na serikali, so nenda NACTE angalia kama kinatambulika then mPM jamaa, oVeR!

wew yoyo acha uchokozi
hv wa kampala (KIU)wanatambulika hapa kwetu?

More details have been sent to both of you who have shown interest on these two intern postions so I am waiting for your responses.

YoYo kuhusu mliosoma KIU na vyuo vingeni kama umesoma vizuri btn the lines this advert iko open to anyone from any university.

Thanks

Nimeku-pm ili nipate details nimshtue dogo wangu.

Nimeku-pm ili nipate details nimshtue dogo wangu.

Afadhali ndugu yangu Aljuniortz unajua kufuata maelekezo! Kula 5!

Nashangaa wadau waliotundika email zao hapa.....! Mtoa tangazo kasema kama upo interested or unamjua mtu anayefaa just m-PM? kwa nini watu huwa hampendi kufuata utaratibu uliotolewa....mnang'ang'ania ...nitumie details, mbona huweki further details etc.....why can't you PM the guy kama alivyoelekeza.....no wonder that's why huwa tunakosa kazi kwa sababu (partly) ya kushindwa kufuata maelekezo!