Letter of Intent to Work Together with JF Members and Non-JF Members in a REAL ESTATE BUSINESS

Kitomai

JF-Expert Member
May 21, 2009
Dear JF Members and Non-JF Members

Hi, how are you?

Purchasing property is a brilliant idea one can ever have in a lifetime. I am here to help people out in making this very important choice for buying property
My job is my passion. It feels good to be able to help other people every time there is an opportunity for it. I would like to offer my services to people as I can be a big help in building their ideal property. Please feel free to contact me if you have any concerns related to real estate.

Some of the properties that I handle a can be viewed on my website www.kitomai.com Feel free to reach me so you will have an idea on my reputation in the real estate industry.
Over 90% of Real Estate business is based on referrals, if you bring a tenant who in the end buy or rent propriety, You, I and an Agent we will share the commission.

Methods of Compensating People whom we are working together.
Referral Fees from Us to You and Agent Split

Referrals come "off the top" before commission is split. The referral is a negotiated percentage paid to another person for sending a client, either as a seller or a buyer. Here's an example of a typical buyer referral:

1. You have a client selling their home, plot or renting their home. They refer the buyer client to us with or without a written referral agreement at a certain percentage of the final commission earned by us.

2. Using the Tshs 18,000,000/= gross commission from above, and an agreed referral fee of 25% would give to you $3000 for the referral, us and our agent would split the remaining Tshs 13,500,000/=

3. Using the 50/50 split from the first example would yield Tshs 6,750,000/= for the agent refer to us someone who wants to sell or rent his/her property you will also benefit the same.

Ounce again , feel free to reach me so you will have an idea on my reputation in the real estate industry.

Sincerely Yours,

Kitomai.
Contacts:info@kitomai.com or 0717114409/0755312233

mmmh, haya!

How financial secure are YOU?
This might be a very personal exercise, however you need to realize that your financial, your future are depends upon your current status and the decisions you made today. Some decisions are beyond control, for example '' if you retrenched today, how long could you sustain your current life style?'' Ever since since the monetary crisis and the competitive markets around the world, more and more people have faced faced this question and found themselves on the edge of survival.
Robert Kiyosaki talks about these problems and about the need of developing passive income. Network Marketing is one of the best means available for everyone to provide an expanding passive source of wealth in a relatively short space of time. Passive income, which is independent upon your direct involvement. It will continue to grow whether you are active or not.
I have design compensation plans that offer the greatest rewards and benefits to those who are interested in the overall Network Marketing in Real Estate Industry.
For your information, the Network Marketing industry produces more millionaires than any other industries.
It's not depend upon qualifications, races, sexes, religious,and ages. Even a person who can not read or write nor speak English can be able to achieve dreams, vision and reasons

Once you have made the decision to work together with my team, then where do you start? What happens if are halfway through something and encounter an issue you had not expected? What do you do if things are not going quite as you planned?

Don’t worry, because I have design a training program for you that will be your business companion. As in many businesses or professions, training is a crucial part of the operation. Many professionals spend many years of intensive training and examinations before they are prepared to the real business world. Training is a process or path that every successful people have gone through SERIOUSLY.

You have to set aside time to go through each exercise and get my consultation

Kuna jamaa mmoja anakuja kwa jina la Akiri, watch out huyu jamatakupiku kibiashara soon!!

As real estate transactions have become more legally complex, many firms have turned to college graduates to fill positions. A large number of agents and brokers have some college training. College courses in real estate, finance, business administration, statistics, economics, law, and English are helpful. For those who intend to start their own company, business courses such as marketing and accounting are as important as those in real estate or finance. Personality traits are equally as important as academic background. Brokers look for applicants who possess a pleasant personality, are honest, and present a neat appearance. Maturity, tact, trustworthiness, and enthusiasm for the job are required in order to motivate prospective customers in this highly competitive field. Agents should be well organized, be detail oriented, and have a good memory for names, faces, and business particulars. Those interested in jobs as real estate agents often begin in their own communities. Their knowledge of local neighborhoods is a clear advantage. Under the direction of an experienced agent, beginners learn the practical aspects of the job, including the use of computers to locate or list available properties and identify sources of financing. Many firms offer formal training programs for both beginners and experienced agents. Larger firms usually offer more extensive programs than smaller firms. Advancement opportunities for agents may take the form of higher rates of commission. As agents gain knowledge and expertise, they become more efficient in closing a greater number of transactions and increase their earnings. In many large firms, experienced agents can advance to sales manager or general manager. Persons who have received their broker’s license may open their own offices. Others with experience and training in estimating property value may become real estate appraisers, and people familiar with operating and maintaining rental properties may become property managers. Experienced agents and brokers with a thorough knowledge of business conditions and property values in their localities may enter mortgage financing or real estate investment counseling.

''Harufu ya 'dalali' siwapendi madalali....''

People "hate" what they fear. People mostly fear the unknown. They also hate situations in which they don't get what they think they want. Real estate valuations and transactions are the vortex for unmet expectations as well as the unknown. From a philosophical perspective many believe hate and fear are synonymous. If that's true, perhaps the vibe agents and appraisers receive is more fear that just comes across as hate. Information and explanations can diffuse and even disperse some of that. Setting expectations properly and education. Sometimes I think agents and appraisers simply get busy and skip some basic steps that could help. People in every profession get too busy and skip those steps. Of course, you can never satisfy the assholes, but I believe a few simple customer service-oriented tactics could make life easier for everyone involved.

Nina mashaka sana kwa mtu akiweka namba za ofisi mobile phone kwanini usiweke landline?
I feel secure ku work na mtu mwenye landline phone

''Nina mashaka sana kwa mtu akiweka namba za ofisi mobile phone kwanini usiweke landline?
I feel secure ku work na mtu mwenye landline phone''

Office Located on Plot No. 491- Off New Bagamoyo Road-Opp Sharmo Prrk House, Mbezi Beach Goig
Telephone Number +255-22-262 7162

When you do actually start running your own business, the first thing that you have to confront is that the whole thing is down to YOU! YOU SHOULD GET SOMETHING THAT HELPS YOU TO DEAL WITH YOUR OWN FRAME OF MIND.