Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly?

Love is all about compromising. If you had come from a culture where there was no tongue kissing on the menu, or husbands didnt buy their women cars. Would you refuse the change?

Wanaume wa kiafrika watakufurahia kweli .Inaonekama you can be easily victimized and abused .your a nice women but try to love yourself and be mean little bit learn how to say no .No means no

Wanaume wa kiafrika watakufurahia kweli .Inaonekama you can be easily victimized and abused .your a nice women but try to love yourself and be mean little bit learn how to say no .No means no

mbona wakati wa kufanya mapenzi ukiambiwa ukae dogy style au any other mbona hulalamiki kuwa you are victimized au abused.....achana maneno hayo ,yote ni mapenzi tu ilimradi halazimishwi mtu kufanya kitu

Ifikapo asubuhi mke wangu ananipigia magoti na kunyanyua mkono wake wa right kwa lengo la kuniamkia akisema "akheri bwana" tena huku akionyesha tabasamu raha na bashasha usoni mwake...lol

Im not from a culture of kneeling, but i would. I dont mind doing it. Its like saying shikamoo to him asubuhi na jioni. It doesnt take a piece off my mouth, sio? I can show him respect without kneeling. We argue like adults, we joke, we laugh and we fight too. WITH RESPECT!

How to fight with respect?

Love is all about compromising. If you had come from a culture where there was no tongue kissing on the menu, or husbands didnt buy their women cars. Would you refuse the change?
you do have a major point....... I guess the change would depend on the man in my life.

Money Stunna
I guess I am missing something Kneel down for what?When seeking his forgivenss? Greeting him? Saving his meals au for what?? Clarification please!!!!!!!!!

It sound creepy and extremely insecurity,controlling and narcissistic .Uwiiiiiii stay away from psychopath .I worship God only ,I fear God only .wanaume piece of work

oyaaa. Hujamuelewa. Ama when you learn foreign accents you no longer understand your mothertongue.

Kaka that is abusive .upigiwe magoti are you kidding me .African men are not worth it ,very hard looking,no
Cash ,vitumbo vya chips ,mpaka ufike kwake mpaka uruke mifereji ya maji.pleseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

who is your father?

I don't work because my husband makes so much money .Is for tax reason .Hata nikifanya kazi my salary will go to IRS .Second I'm good business women I have wholesale clothing online store and I have a blog sponsored by people with money .Goti halipigwi hapa

why do you need sponsors for your blog?

goti linaloongelewa kwenye biblia ni la unyenyekevu. Haina maana lazma upige goti physically. Ni unyeyekevu chini ya mkono ulio Hodari. Hapa tunaongelea utii, ambayo ndio sign yake.kwa baadhi ya tamaduni ni goti lile la mwadelaaaa! Unaabudu na kunyenyekea kwa Mungu, lakini unamtii mume. Its Biblical. Japo hatutii ujinga.

heshima kwako

Im not from a culture of kneeling, but i would. I dont mind doing it. Its like saying shikamoo to him asubuhi na jioni. It doesnt take a piece off my mouth, sio? I can show him respect without kneeling. We argue like adults, we joke, we laugh and we fight too. WITH RESPECT!

I am beginning to fall in love with King jamani, rescueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............

napiga goti kumwamkia, napiga goti nikimpelekea maji ya kunywa, napiga goti nikimkaribisha chakula, napiga goti tena na tena.

Ila kuna saa na yeye hupiga goti, tena sio goti, hupiga yote mawili kwa zaidi ya nusu saa hadi nicheke.

wahehe na wanyakyusa watapiga lakini sio WACHAGGA!! wachagga jeuri mbali na mila zao!! mwanamke wa kichagga kama DUME!!

Back
Top Bottom