Komba vows to embark on a rebellion in TANZANIA

waltham

JF-Expert Member
Jan 23, 2014
[h=1]Komba vows to embark on a rebellion if proposal sails through in assembly[/h]
ico_plus.png
ico_bookmark.png
Bookmark
ico_print.png
Print
ico_email.png
Email Rating

By Athuman Mtulya ,The Citizen Reporter

Posted Friday, April 25 2014 at 00:00
In Summary
“Why do I categorically charge the trio? They were among the closest aides of Mwalimu Nyerere…they applauded Mwalimu before anyone…they ate ugali and bread and drank tea with him.

Dododma. Retired Army Captain John Komba has threatened to embark on a rebellion if the Constituent Assembly (CA) adopts a three-government system as proposed in the second draft constitution.

The member of the Constituent Assembly (MCA) said he would be the last person to endorse the three-tier Union model and that he would defend the status quo at all costs.

“Woe unto you if you will be persuaded to buy the idea of a three-government system…I will retreat into the forest to fight for the two-tier Union structure,” he warned amid laughter. He also accused three members of the Constitution Review Commission (CRC), who proposed the federal state in the draft Katiba, of committing betrayal of the highest order against the Father of the Nation, Mwalimu Julius Nyerere.

Those accused are CRC chairperson, Judge Joseph Warioba, former Premier Salim Ahmed Salim and Mr Joseph Butiku.

“Why do I categorically charge the trio? They were among the closest aides of Mwalimu Nyerere…they applauded Mwalimu before anyone…they ate ugali and bread and drank tea with him.

“…they know exactly Mwalimu died believing in the two-government system. How on earth are they abandoning it,” queried Captain Komba.

He said by blessing the three-government system in the second draft constitution, the three, who are also members of the ruling CCM had also betrayed their party.

The sin the trio had committed, according to Captain Komba, was second to that of Adam and Eve which saw the world’s first couple thrown out of the Garden of Eden.

Yes, one hand I thank Cap Komba for following Mwalimu Nyerere's governing principles, HOWEVER he should have been raised the voice as he is trying to do NOW and questioned himself or his fellow why Arusha Declaration disappeared/ betrayed in and replaced by unknown movement called Zanzibar declaration!

To me that is nonsense, they don't believe on him either why should they praise him while they don't use his well planned tactics to fight corruption, good governance, businessmen engaging in politics at per, etc etc?

The only solution for the Zenj crisis is a three government, if a union is to survive. Short of that, bye bye the union.

Captain John Komba ni fisadi wa elimu anajinadi ana Bachelor of Political Science of Washington International University aliyonunua kwa $8010 mwaka 2008. Uwezo wake ni wa kuimba kwaya should be ignored. Hivi aliyewachagua wajumbe BMK ni nani? Si bora angeliwachukua wanajamvi wa JF wangeweza kutuletea katiba bora tena ndani ya muda muafaka.

If I were the Chief of Staff of TPDF I would have ordered to prison him (Komba). It starts like this can you tell how did Alquida start? Or how did the Boko haram start? He should be questioned.

Such kind of talk shouldn't be tolerated. People needs to agree to disagree, that's democracy. The solution that will be voted for by Tanzanians democratically should be respected by all and sundry. Here in Kenya, I voted against the new constitution due to some contentious issues, but since my fellow Kenyans agreed to it, we have moved on and embraced its merits.

Back
Top Bottom