Kijana aliyefanikisha mengi Afrika kwa kutumia fomula za Brian Tracy na Azim Jamal

vision 2020+

Jan 31, 2012
How I outperformed my Sales Targets

wcbsIIMeT0Rd0DeK6Wx_IgGli2IV-mUPvjoflpEtp3Or4i3NgtdYohOhxlrogzfDJ0bhGZ7DyYY25rSfMp1bUxXYWfU11IHYb0qKeet93DKFA7fFm6KfmRyDtkznV4DszvjtvB47EcQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Five years ago I started my business and I used to go to various companies here in East Africa and present my products and services. I would go sometimes without an appointment and each time I visit a client I used to go straight to my products and services. The prospect always ended up giving me excuses. They told me if they need my service they will come back to me or they already have another supplier or we have no budget for your products/services or we don't purchase from local people all our services are obtained from Head Office somewhere else. I took this as a personal rejection of me.

One day when I was in Kenya one of my friends from Nigeria named Afolarian told me, "Deo rejection is not PERSONAL, there some principles and procedures you are missing", and he recommended I study them. Therefore, I went to a bookstore and purchased Brian Tracy's Book called "Advance Selling Strategy" and his "Psychology of Selling" audio programs. These tools from Brian Tracy became my ‘bible' for my sales and entrepreneurship life.

I came to discover that seling is a process. You start from prospecting, appointment, building a rapport, identifying client problems, come up with a solution as per the challenges of the client, closing the sale and the final process would be repeat sales with client and asking for a referral from him/her.

Every day I used to go on YouTube and watch sales video especially from Brian Tracy. Here is an example:

After reading and practicing what I learned from Brian Tracy, I discovered rapid positive changes and my sales revenue went up every month.

After sometime when I came back to Tanzania I met with someone who FOR REAL helped me to boost up my entrepreneurship skills. Azim Jamal who had come from Canada to Tanzania for his clients meetings and I hired him as our speaker. This is when I learned how business is done in a world class manner.

He coached me and gave me practical examples on how to conduct business in a professional manner and how to be the greatest salesman in the world the Og Mandino way. Since launching Excel my human resources company I now have 762 clients in a short period of time which is amazing.

Currently I run WOPEDIA Limited and our sales are more than 200%. I thank Brian Tracy and Azim Jamal for my success!

increase-728x410.jpg

This is the reason why for the second time I have invited Brian Tracy and Azim Jamal who have changed the lives of many CEO's in the world including local leaders such as Nehemia Mchechu the Director General of National Housing Corporation who is widely regarded as one of the best local leaders in the country.

With the same spirit of what Brian Tracy and Azim Jamal have done to many top Leaders in the world, I recommend you send at least your top 10 leaders to these three days of transformational learning. The benefits to your business will be dramatic. And act fast by calling +255717109362 as seating is limited.

Regards
Deogratius Kilawe
MD, Mikono speakers

DyUVyVACKrqKAOeqVM7EEpSkknj1J0VH_tXEJQXQbPX1-MpNxg2TCpUccPatO227Eu-JmDZ2r0DIl4JCBaGZShsuvXy2GsMvQyXV_vDAYhFj0SHDXjJk_r4UxrgzOXfgxfxpiNfnrBotWs3tr60rkxxbgdfSNcSKyRDfT2jr_PShTF8=s0-d-e1-ft

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the invitation of the conference. Need I say more?

TIKETI NI $700 sema kwa waliojisajili kwa member wa Jamii forum watalipia $500 call 0717109362 to reserve your seat

Hii ni event kwa ajili ya makundi yote,wote wanataka kuongeza mauzo ya kampuni zao Amalinze una mpango kutaka kujua mbinu ya kuongeza mauzo?una malengo ya namna gani kuongeza kukua kwa biashara yako au kampuni yako?Kama Jibu ndio,Hii inakuhusu Basi

Ni moja ya malengo yetu Rafiki kuandika makala zetu muda si mrefu,pia tunatoa fursa ya mtu anayependa kujitolea kutafsri makala zetu,Lengo litakuwa moja limetimia:smile-big: