Kenya's highest building opens for business

Mtu akisoma mambo yako, anpata kuelewa kwamba, wewe ni mtu hauna ufahamu wa mambo. Fanya kusoma au kutafiti zaidi kwa haya maswala ya kivita!
This is Rubbish over the JWTZ
Our Soldiers are the Best over the EAST & CENTRAL AFRICA, u just say SHIKAMOO JWTZ!! While kdf still wanakula kichapo somalia!! Shame on them,

Nenda kule Malawi kwanza kaokoe situation. Chezeni Wamalawi watawaosha na hiyo nchi yenu imevunjika vipande vipande sijui chadema sijui shesheemu... sasa usije hapana ukaanika maken*** ilihali wenyewe hamjielewi
Tanzania hatujalibiwi hta siku 1

Huu uzi ni kuhusu UAP tower and any news about towering structures in Nairobi and East Africa skyline. Tz formers are really soiling this thread!!! Keep off once and for all.

This is indeed a Monster!! Yesterday at night as I drove through the city, it was fully lit, and my sister was overwhelmed with its changing colors, tall with all colors, a new freshness to Nairobi night skyline!!!

Nenda kule Malawi kwanza kaokoe situation. Chezeni Wamalawi watawaosha na hiyo nchi yenu imevunjika vipande vipande sijui chadema sijui shesheemu... sasa usije hapana ukaanika maken*** ilihali wenyewe hamjielewi
ungekuwa near with malawi border ungeelewa wanaogopa Jwtz kama njaa, hawawez kuleta chokochoko kwa big brother in the region.

ungekuwa near with malawi border ungeelewa wanaogopa Jwtz kama njaa, hawawez kuleta chokochoko kwa big brother in the region.

What are you talking about.... so how do you explain the fact that there are so many Malawians in Dar and mang parts of yohr country working as houseboys and security people.... I am aware they may not have proper documentation... waki tu na ile ya 3 months stay but some of them have been there for upto 20 years....

UVIVU, UWOGA, UJINGA..... Mshajaribiwa kitambo sana..... kwanza ukianza kusema "Hatujalibiwi"....ni nini hiyo sasa.... Ulitaka kusema Filimbi?????
Umeandika lugha gani hapa? Kikuyu au kikamba? Njoo Bongo Tukufundshe Kiswahili

~Cmb

Umeandika lugha gani hapa? Kikuyu au kikamba? Njoo Bongo Tukufundshe Kiswahili

~Cmb

Hapo ndio uwezo wako unafika? You have no capacity to discuss anything. Naona hata you may not be knowing your middle name. Now get something to do with yourself you are almost going berserk

UAP website confirms that indeed marking of the New Year will be replete with spectacular lighting color themes and powerful fireworks today starting 8 pm. So Nairobians let's take our cameras and climb to our favourite rooftops on top of Nairobi skyline and capture everything that UAP is offering +adding ice on the cake, preparations are underway for another spectacular fireworks on top of KICC and kasarani tonight!!!!!

UAP website confirms that indeed marking of the New Year will be replete with spectacular lighting color themes! So Nairobians let's take our cameras and climb to our favourite rooftops and capture everything that UAP is offering. Adding ice on the cake, preparations are underway for another spectacular fireworks on top of KICC and kasarani tonight.

C1CUJZvXUAAfAza.jpg

I have seen the videos and they are breathtaking!!

Back
Top Bottom