Kenya's highest building opens for business

Kenya's UAP is standing at 163 m
PSPF goes up to 153 m
TPA is at 160 m

So Kenya ndio baba na mama wa ukanda huu.
Yaani tofauti ya 3mts only from tpa building? Nafikiri hilo la kenya wamepima na vidish vya satelite vilivyowekwa top of the building.

Sasa bro 3 mts differance unayotambia nayo unataka kusema ni floor ya urefu wa mita 3?

mkuu, you have used the word Difference (albeit wrongly spelled as 'differance'). Do you not know its meaning or its implication in the sentence? It's usage renders your point redundant for the sake of the argument going on here.

mkuu, you have used the word Difference (albeit wrongly spelled as 'differance'). Do you not know its meaning or its implication in the sentence? It's usage renders your point redundant for the sake of the argument going on here.
I can now see we have jumped to spellings instead of the issue on the table. Anyway I quit.

Sawa wasalimie kibera.Mnajisifu namagorofa yenu ya rangi yamende mnayoongezea minara .
Nawe uwasalamie Mwananyamala makaburini.....Nenda kanazue wadanganyika wenzako huko na uje ukawachukue wenziwe omba omba huku

Mwanza ni jiji ndio kama kwako halina sifa puts hivi

Sent from my SM-J200H using JamiiForums mobile app
Mwanza ni jiji tuu kwa Jina....Let's put it like this.Otherwise it's just a secondary town like any other in Danganyika.2km out of the cbd unakuta watu wanachota maji kutoka kisimani na wengine wanatumia choo ya shimo....Call that a city.That is such a rural town by any standards.

check out
Screenshot_2016-10-22-10-29-16.png

LED smart lamps have been installed all over the East and Central Africa's tallest Tower, giving you a coloured Christmas frenzy! Very beautiful at night, plus the pyramid fully lit!!!! God bless Kenya!

Back
Top Bottom