Jinsi ya Kutajirika - Pata Kitabu cha bure

Jul 14, 2008
Ni kitabu kizuri sana . . .

Pata nakala ya bure hapa: Jinsi ya Kutajirika - Download Free Book - Tanzania Professionals Network

Enjoy

Preface from the Author

THIS book is pragmatical, not philosophical; a practical manual, not a treatise upon theories. It is intended for the men and women whose most pressing need is for money; who wish to get rich first, and philosophize afterward. It is for those who have, so far, found neither the time, the means, nor the opportunity to go deeply into the study of metaphysics, but who want results and who are willing to take the conclusions of science as a basis for action, without going into all the processes by which those conclusions were reached.

It is expected that the reader will take the fundamental statements upon faith, just as he would take statements concerning a law of electrical action if they were promulgated by a Marconi or an Edison; and, taking the statements upon faith, that he will prove their truth by acting upon them without fear or hesitation. Every man or woman who does this will certainly get rich; for the science herein applied is an exact science, and failure is impossible. For the benefit, however, of those who wish to investigate philosophical theories and so secure a logical basis for faith, I will here cite certain authorities.

The monistic theory of the universe the theory that One is All, and that All is One; That one Substance manifests itself as the seeming many elements of the material world -is of Hindu origin, and has been gradually winning its way into the thought of the western world for two hundred years. It is the foundation of all the Oriental philosophies, and of those of Descartes, Spinoza, Leibnitz, Schopenhauer, Hegel, and Emerson.

The reader who would dig to the philosophical foundations of this is advised to read Hegel and Emerson for himself.

In writing this book I have sacrificed all other considerations to plainness and simplicity of style, so that all might understand. The plan of action laid down herein was deduced from the conclusions of philosophy; it has been thoroughly tested, and bears the supreme test of practical experiment; it works. If you wish to know how the conclusions were arrived at, read the writings of the authors mentioned above; and if you wish to reap the fruits of their philosophies in actual practice, read this book and do exactly as it tells you to do.

by Wallace D. Wattles

Mkuu Sanctus Mtsimbe, ahsante kwa jitihada zako za kutuwekea Nondo ya jinsi ya kutajirika. Nina ombi moja, kwa nini usikiweke hicho hapa JF ili iwe rahisi kukichukua, manake kule kwa TPN web mpaka ujiunge. Ama Mkuu unatukaribishe tujiunge kwa ujanja. Asante Mkuu.

Mkuu Sanctus Mtsimbe, nashukuru nimekipata baada ya kujiunga. Shukrani sana na ubarikiwe unapojitahidi kusaidia wenzako.

Mkuu Mfumwa asante;

Kitabu hich kina 300 MB na hapa ni 243 MB peke yake inaruhusiwa. Ni sababu hiyo tu mkuu ilinifanya niiweke TPN.

Nashukuru kama umeipata.

Si hapa hapa JF kuna mi-vitabu kibao tu? Labda kama bwana mtsimbe unataka kutangaza tovuti yako. Wabongo tu hawapendi kujisomea. Kila siku tunawekewa mivitabu tu. Bonyeza link mojawapo upate unachotaka:

Law books for everyone

CISCO eBooks Collection

IFRS: Fair Value and Corporate Governance

Authoring a PhD - How to Plan, Draft, Write

The Management Bible

IT & Computer students: Books

100 People Who Are Screwing Up America

BooK: SPSS for Beginners

Mastering Microsoft Visual Basic 2008

AutoCAD 2009 Essential Training Video

SQL Server 2008 Relational Database Design and Implementation

Professional Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Administration

97 Steps To A Happy Relationship

Obama - The Postmodern Coup: Making of a Manchurian Candidate

Finance and Accounting Books Collection

Liberalization Against Democracy: The Local Politics of Economic Reform in Tunisia

Econometric Analysis Book

PowerPoint 2003 & 2007 Tutorials

PHP 5 and MySQL Bible

Civil Engineering Books

How to Make Women Laugh

21 Rules for Successful Negotiation

Business Risk Management Handbook: A sustainable approach

Essential Handbook of Internal Auditing

Trump 101: The Way to Success

Research Books

Human Resource Management Books

Economics: The Basics

Business Economics: Theory and Application

Stop smoking in a week!

Economics for Financial Markets (Quantitative Finance)

The Mafia Encyclopedia

Project Management Handbook

International Risk Management

Syngress IT Security Project Management Handbook

Over 5GB of ebooks on FTP!

Handbook of International Law

Mechanical Engineers' Handbook, Four Volume Set

Electrical/Electronics Engineering hundred books

Engineering Materials: Introduction to Microstructures, Processing and Design

Management Consulting In Practice: Award-Winning Internation

Book: Money Mastery Principles

Money Management Strategies for Futures Traders

Mkuu Mfumwa asante;

Kitabu hich kina 300 MB na hapa ni 243 MB peke yake inaruhusiwa. Ni sababu hiyo tu mkuu ilinifanya niiweke TPN.

Nashukuru kama umeipata.
Unawaonea JF bure mkuu. Hicho kitabu ninacho, hiki hapa nimekiambatanisha chini. Hakifikii hata 0.5MB. Sijui wewe umekifanyaje hadi kifikie MB 300!?!???

Kimeandikwa na

by Wallace D. Wattles

Na kina details hizi:

ISBN-10 / ASIN: 1560871385

ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781560871385

Publisher: Top of the Mountain Publishing

Number Of Pages: 159

Publication Date: 2002-01

Attachments

• Sayansi ya utajiri.zip
    473.2 KB · Views: 233
Unawaonea JF bure mkuu. Hicho kitabu ninacho, hiki hapa nimekiambatanisha chini. Hakifikii hata 0.5MB. Sijui wewe umekifanyaje hadi kifikie MB 300!?!???

Kimeandikwa na

by Wallace D. Wattles

Na kina details hizi:

ISBN-10 / ASIN: 1560871385

ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781560871385

Publisher: Top of the Mountain Publishing

Number Of Pages: 159

Publication Date: 2002-01

Mkuu;

Nahisi nilichanganya mahesabu, The PDF file is about 300 KB and was mistaking for 300 MB.

My apology. Thanks for observation.

ngoja nikisome nione kama nitakuwa tajiri......

........mbona hakifunguki??? naambiwa siruhusiwi

Nawashukuru kwa hiki kitabu.

Sanctus Mtsimbe, most people are asking themselves, "why should I read this book?" Could you please post here some excerpts from the book, passages that you found to be interesting?

I've skimmed through it quickly, and I think I am going to read more to get a clear picture of why the writer has this view regarding competition. Hata hivyo, nimeipenda sana hii sehemu maana watu wengi wana mtazamo potofu kuhusu utajiri/kutajirika:

Intelligent substance will make things for you, but it will not take things away from someone else and give them to you.
You must get rid of the thought of competition. You are to create, not to compete for what is already created.
You do not have to take anything away from anyone.
You do not have to drive sharp bargains.
You do not have to cheat or to take advantage. You do not need to let anyone work for you for less than he earns.
You do not have to covet the property of others or to look at it with wishful eyes. No one has anything of which you cannot have the like, and that without taking what he has away from him.
You are to become a creator, not a competitor. You are going to get what you want, but in such a way that when you get it every other person whom you affect will have more than he has now.

Mtumishi, umekisoma hicho kitabu? Kama ndiyo, utakuwa umetusaidia sana ukitupatia vipande vyako toka sehemu ya kitabu ulizozikubali au kutokubaliana nazo.

...I've learned....That we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for...!

Thanx 4 the book.

...I've learned....That we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for...!

Thanx 4 the book.

I'm not sure what you're aiming at with that statement.
I will ask a challenging question: Do you think God gives us things we don't ask for?

I'm not sure what you're aiming at with that statement.
I will ask a challenging question: Do you think God gives us things we don't ask for?

Do you think God give us every things we asked for?

Thanx its helps us, ila wabongo wengi cjui ni ugumu wa maisha au hatuna katabia ka kujisomea ,yan skul ikiisha tu ndo hapo hapo,ila Madaktari na wanasheria wanajisomea!!!

Warren Buffet's advice for 2009_*
*We begin this New Year with dampened enthusiasm and dented optimism.
Our happiness is diluted and our peace is threatened by the financial
illness that has infected our families, organizations and nations.
Everyone is desperate to find a remedy that will cure their financial
illness and help them recover their financial health. They expect the
financial experts to provide them with remedies, forgetting the fact
that it is these experts who created this financial mess.*

*Every new year, I adopt a couple of old maxims as my beacons to guide
my future. This self-prescribed therapy has ensured that with each
passing year, I grow wiser and not older. This year, I invite you to tap
into the financial wisdom of our elders along with me, and become
financially wiser.*​

** Hard work: All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.*

** Laziness: A sleeping lobster is carried away by the water current.*

** Earnings: Never depend on a single source of income. *

** Spending: If you buy things you don't need, you'll soon sell things you need.*

** Savings: Don't save what is left after spending; Spend what is left after saving.*

** Borrowings: The borrower becomes the lender's slave.*

** Accounting: It's no use carrying an umbrella, if your shoes are leaking.*

** Auditing: Beware of little expenses; a small leak can sink a large ship.*

** Risk-taking: Never test the depth of the river with both feet. [Have an alternate plan ready]*

** Investment: Don't put all your eggs in one basket.*

*I'm certain that those who have already been practicing these
principles remain financially healthy. I'm equally confident that those
who resolve to start practicing these principles will quickly regain
their financial health.*

*Let us become wiser and lead a happy, healthy, prosperous and peaceful life.*

When God gives us things we don't ask for, should we be glad too?

Ofcos "Yes"

Life is just a Test
God doesn't give us everything we ask for. He gives us everything we need, when we need it. And he know what we need

And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
Math 26:39

Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere
Q2:155

When you do ask you don't get it because your whole aim is wrong. You want only what will make you happy.

James 4:3

vBulletin Message
Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator.

Nataka kujiunga na TPN lakini napata Meseji hii.Ndugu Sanctus Msimbe naomba msaada wako nikipate hicho kitabu​

Back
Top Bottom