Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Jindal defends those who want Obama to fail

Discussion in 'International Forum' started by Janejo, Mar 25, 2009.

1. J

Janejo Member

Mar 25, 2009
    WASHINGTON (CNN) -- -- It's OK for Republicans to want President Obama to fail if they think he's jeopardizing the country, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal told members of his political party Tuesday night.

Gov. Bobby Jindal is offering a spirited defense of Republicans who say they want President Obama to fail.

Jindal described the premise of the question -- "Do you want the president to fail?" -- as the "latest gotcha game" being perpetrated by Democrats against Republicans.

"Make no mistake: Anything other than an immediate and compliant, 'Why no sir, I don't want the president to fail,' is treated as some sort of act of treason, civil disobedience or political obstructionism," Jindal said at a political fundraiser attended by 1,200 people. "This is political correctness run amok."

Since conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh said that he hoped that Obama would fail, Republicans have been pressed by Democrats and the media about Limbaugh's comments.

Jindal, a potential 2012 presidential candidate, told the Republican audience he would "not be brow beaten on this, and I will not kowtow to their correctness."

"My answer to the question is very simple: 'Do you want the president to fail?' It depends on what he is trying to do."

Source: CNN.com

2. Susuviri

Susuviri JF-Expert Member

Mar 25, 2009
    Hivi unafahamu jina halisi ya Bobby Jindal? Piyush Jindal! Hamna cha Bobby wala nini! I have no respect for an adult who uses an assumed name in politics! Aende kwanza apigwe msasa ndo arudi na kelele zake zisizo na maana.
    Unajua hata wakiomba vipi hawatafanikiwa maana nakumbuka wakati wa kampeni (YNIM, Bubu mnakumbuka?) walianzisha prayer group in the Republican party wakiomba eti siku Obama atafanya acceptance speech yake at the Democratic National convention mvua inyeshe. Republicans waliomba na kufunga, wakakuta national convention yao ndo ilipigwa na mvua ikabidi waihamishe na huyu precious Piyush Jindal hata hakuonyesha sura! Dua la kuku halimpati mwewe! Kwikwikwikwiiii!

3. R

Rodelite JF-Expert Member

Mar 25, 2009
    Republicans ni wafa maji sasa hivi.....wao walie tu....

4. Nyani Ngabu

Nyani Ngabu Platinum Member

Mar 25, 2009
    Hivi kipi cha ajabu kwa wapinzani wa O'Bummer kumtaka afeli? None of these Democraps wanted Dubya to succeed. So what's the fuss all about?

Dubya failed and these damn Democraps were happy as hell. Some went as far as to thank him coz if it wasn't for him probably there wouldn't be a half white half black president.

This is indeed political correctness run amok. It's lunacy.

5. Susuviri

Mar 25, 2009
    Hello my friend N.......(wink wink) your style and vocabulary.... lakini labda nimekosea, basi kumradhi......huyu shemeji yenu Piyush hana maana! Hebu acha kumtetea maana alishachekesha umati na lile li speech lake ambalo kakiri it was tortute na hata Guantanamo they have banned it, because of Geneva convention! Kwikwikwiiiii

6. Nyani Ngabu

Nyani Ngabu Platinum Member

Mar 25, 2009
    He's only in his late thirties so he has plenty of time to hone his skills. He'll make a good VP candidate....

I want a solid conservative like Antonin Scalia to run in 2012....

7. Susuviri

Mar 25, 2009
    Let's hope Jindal shelves his ambitions for now, because I definitely think that Piyush is not ready for 2012! Huyo Scalia pia hana mvuto...
    Abot wanting Obama to fail, hakuna Democrat aliyesimama na kusema they want Dubya to fail, in fact walimpa sapoti kubwa sana in his first term. Rethuglicans ni hovyo sana! They are just against everything that is Democrat. Lakini wananchi wa Marekani wameshawashtukia utaona next midterm elections mtazidi kupoteza viti vyenu!

8. T

The Truth JF-Expert Member

Mar 25, 2009
    Obantu is succeeding but the country is failing. Even the Chinese are now questioning the viability of the US dollar in the long run. They realize printing money and circulating worthless currency as Obantu is doing and will continue to do to fund his projects, only devalues the dollar. If Obantu was allowed to stay in power as long as Mugabe has in Zimbabwe, I am 100% certain the US dollar would be as worthless as Zimbabwe's currency. Both men are incompetent and driven by hate-whitey agenda.

9. Susuviri

Mar 25, 2009
    The Truth has reared up his head again, ulikuwa wapi katika mjadala wetu wa TANESCO mkuu?

10. T

The Truth JF-Expert Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Hello there Susuviri,

I thought the story below might be of interest to you

Source:

washingtonpost.com

11. R

Rodelite JF-Expert Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Stop your jealousy of President Obama....you will never be able to achieve what he has achieved...So...Get Over it.....