Jakaya Kikwete: Simply put, we now risk compromising the future of an entire generation

gillard

JF-Expert Member
Oct 15, 2010
upload_2017-4-22_21-5-45.png

Mh! It kinda makes sense, doesn't it?
He's been there, he knows how it's like, but I'm not saying that Hon. Kikwete was referring to our country.
However, honestly, what we build now reflects the future of our kids.
What do you think this young generation has learned and continue to learn from Bashite's saga?
Aren't we teaching them that as long as you can pocket Mr. President the country is yours, you can do whatever you want, whenever, wherever?

For the top government officials not to instantly and publicly condemn and react as they do on other issues of interest, aren't we teaching them that a person can be abducted if the government wants so?

Aren't we jeopardising the future of our low income kids to be able to gain at least secondary-level basic skills by bringing up contradicting statements such as "Elimu Bure vs Elimu Bila Malipo"?
Etc...
My advice, if the wind changes the sign, we should stick to the map. It's not too late to change.
I think we started very well heading towards the right direction but the wind is heavily blowing at the moment and all the direction signs are turned, if we don't stick to the road map we might end up to an unknown destination I'm afraid.

God bless Tanzania

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-22_21-5-1.png
    upload_2017-4-22_21-5-1.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 38
He should have said that when he was president of the country.

I think if you read the bottom sentence on his tweet's image, he talks about now. So, sounds like African conutries were on track during his regime?

I think if you read the bottom sentence on his tweet's image, he talks about now. So, sounds like African conutries were on track during his regime?
Labda zilikuwa on track kuelekea Msoga.

Since 2000s the quality of education in this country have been deteriorating you should have known this

View attachment 499496
He's been there, he knows how it's like, but I'm not saying that Hon. Kikwete was referring to our country.
What do you think this young generation has learned and continue to learn from Bashite's saga?
Aren't we teaching them that as long as you can pocket Mr. President the country is yours, you can do whatever you want, whenever, wherever?

For the top government officials not to instantly and publicly condemn and react as they do on other issues of interest, aren't we teaching them that a person can be abducted if the government wants so?

Aren't we jeopardising the future of our low income kids to be able to gain at least secondary-level basic skills by bringing up contradicting statements such as "Elimu Bure vs Elimu Bila Malipo"?
Etc...
My advice, if the wind changes the sign, we should stick to the map. It's not too late to change.
I think we started very well heading towards the right direction but the wind is heavily blowing at the moment and all the direction signs are turned, if we don't stick to the road map we might end up to an unknown destination I'm afraid.

God bless Tanzania

I am reading this in English and I thought you are making a point-and when you mentioned "Bashite" in your thread I realized that actually you have lost the map long enough and you are following the signs changed by the wind and help is not near.
So what is your option here. When the government started "Shule za Kata" there were a lot rebuking statements. One smart person asked-"What is best; to leave our young girls at home and get pregnat or to take them to Shule za Kata?-and the sea was dry.

I used to be approached by economically unable individuals to help to pay 20000 TZS!. I do not know about them now and primary enrollment has increased over the past one year.

So I repeat again-what is your option?

A smart person makes decisions and address the challenges as they come.

And exactly is what is in His excellency retired President Jakaya Kikwete statement he tweeted; addressing the challenge.

It is really questionable for and individual to focus on statements - "Elimu Bure vs Elimu Bila Malipo"

And by the way congratulation by being able to write in English. I took all my primary education under an acacia tree. How about that.

I am reading this in English and I thought you are making a point-and when you mentioned "Bashite" in your thread I realized that actually you have lost the map long enough and you are following the signs changed by the wind and help is not near.
So what is your option here. When the government started "Shule za Kata" there were a lot rebuking statements. One smart person asked-"What is best; to leave our young girls at home and get pregnat or to take them to Shule za Kata?-and the sea was dry.

I used to be approached by economically unable individuals to help to pay 20000 TZS!. I do not know about them now and primary enrollment has increased over the past one year.

So I repeat again-what is your option?

A smart person makes decisions and address the challenges as they come.

And exactly is what is in His excellency retired President Jakaya Kikwete statement he tweeted; addressing the challenge.

It is really questionable for and individual to focus on statements - "Elimu Bure vs Elimu Bila Malipo"

And by the way congratulation by being able to write in English. I took all my primary education under an acacia tree. How about that.
I am not certain what you were trying to insinuate here. So, mentioning Bashite has made you think I have lost my way? Anyways, it's your opinion, and I respect that.

View attachment 499496

Etc...

God bless Tanzania
Unatuandikia upuuzi utafikiri sisi hatumjui rais wetu mstaafu!!!. Hajawahi kuwa kichaa na hatakuwa kichaa Kama unavyomtabiria.
Huenda mleta bango si Mtanzania laiti kama angalikuwa angaliona tu kuwa huo utumbo si wa Jakaya Kikwete.

Unatuandikia upuuzi utafikiri sisi hatumjui rais wetu mstaafu!!!. Hajawahi kuwa kichaa na hatakuwa kichaa Kama unavyomtabiria.
Huenda mleta bango si Mtanzania laiti kama angalikuwa angaliona tu kuwa huo utumbo si wa Jakaya Kikwete.

Doh! Sijui wapi nimesema Rais wetu mstaafu Kichaaa au nimemtabiria kuwa kichaa, asante kwa kunilisha maneno.
Kilichoandikwa hapo sio utumbo kama unavyotafsiri wewe.
Unaweza kumsoma kwenye twitter yake, bofya hapa:

I do not catch the point of what Retired President is talking,personally I smell hypocrisy in his statement because during his tenure in office we experienced a lot of pupils completing primary education without knowing how to read and write but wonderful enough these pupils were allowed to proceed with secondary education!so sarcastic, sorry Mr.JK to tell you keep quite!!!

View attachment 499496

Etc...

God bless Tanzania

Honourable Kikwete please be quiety, you completely messed up Tanzania. It is just a shame you are being protected, Tanzanians would want to see you the President of Korea, taken to court to answer charges of economical sabotage and corruption. What Korean President did is nothing compare to what you have done to the country creating fake economy. . Our constitution is not helping the people, I just pray it will be changed so that people like Kikwete will not take the lives of 50 millions Tanzanian for granted. God bless the people of Tanzania, and hopefully one day you will listen to our players.

Back
Top Bottom