Itakuwaje CHADEMA bila Dr. Slaa?

Thats why its called CHADEMA and not SLAA'S...... People come and go lakini chama kitabaki pale pale

That is not a CHANGE me & u we want, look our avatars, Zitto.........NOO..NOOOO:nono::nono::nono::nono: huyu zitto tumemwoana analewa madaraka na mara kibao anatuonyesha yupo tofauti na wenzake hata maswala msingi, anajitoa analeta mzozo, akipata madaraka yupo hivi:A S-confused1::A S-confused1::A S-confused1:, hajatulia, mm huyu Zitto sina imani naye tena, myself i am by much far better than Zitto, i am serious, period

suppose his not there!
ndio kiingereza kilichotulia . be informed.
it is very simple to edit 'his' to 'he is', typing errors are always there, but is it easy to say who is groomed to wear Slaa's shoes?

CDM = Members
Thread closed

the thread is closed because you can't figure how CDM will move forward without Slaa? Even now, many people see Dr. Slaa as the head of opposition in parliament. He is even more vocal than Mbowe. Can't you see the point am trying to make here?

the thread is closed because you can't figure how CDM will move forward without Slaa? Even now, many people see Dr. Slaa as the head of opposition in parliament. He is even more vocal than Mbowe. Can't you see the point am trying to make here?

Come on Bro... You dont have to be vocal to lead a party, Thinking about it you dont have do be clever either.... As they say the proof is in the pudding

Though Dr is instrument in giving name to CDM, and he is a key person in the CDM for the time being, it is wrong to say CDM=Slaa because Chadema is a party which will always continue to exist even after Slaa. We give Dr his due respect of course, but he is not Chadema and Chadema is not Slaa. He is significant part of the party for the time being. It is wrong to tie parties to individuals as if it is their homes....sharpen your thinking mkuu

If you will stop suspecting that I have a dull thinking, can you tell me individuals who will give CDM a positive image in the future? Don't you think it should be CDM's time to think so not making 2010 CDM's Slaa to 1995 NCCR's Mrema? Finally when Mrema left the party also left country's politics! Think critically and respond positively.

Come on Bro... You dont have to be vocal to lead a party, Thinking about it you dont have do be clever either.... As they say the proof is in the pudding

I do not advocate for vocal leaders, I just do not know the followers.......even at distant. I can see the "professor" and where are the graduates?

Natilia shaka USOMAJI WAKO WA ALAMA ZA NYAKATI. Zitto hamna kitu... hana msimamo... ni mpenda sifa. Yaani ningekuwa ni uwezo wangu kuingia kichwani mwako, ningekuondoa fikra kabisa za kuhisi Zitto ni mtu wa misimamo.

MTOAHOJA, Kuna Mbowe (yeye hakupata exposure kama aliyoipata Slaa katika bunge la Tisa, ingawa aliwahi kuwa mbunge lakini katika mabunge dhaifu, msikilizie sasa)
Tundu Lissu, ni zaidi ya Slaa, nakuhakikishia hilo.

Natilia shaka USOMAJI WAKO WA ALAMA ZA NYAKATI. Zitto hamna kitu... hana msimamo... ni mpenda sifa. Yaani ningekuwa ni uwezo wangu kuingia kichwani mwako, ningekuondoa fikra kabisa za kuhisi Zitto ni mtu wa misimamo.

MTOAHOJA, Kuna Mbowe (yeye hakupata exposure kama aliyoipata Slaa katika bunge la Tisa, ingawa aliwahi kuwa mbunge lakini katika mabunge dhaifu, msikilizie sasa)
Tundu Lissu, ni zaidi ya Slaa, nakuhakikishia hilo.

So you agree with me that CDM lacks presidential materials? except the lone Dr.

mi nafkiri ukifuata mtiririko huu utakusaidia.

Chichi em: Mwalimu Nyerere............Mwinyi.............Mkapa....................Kikwete..........................? may be (ASHA ROSE MIGIRO)

Chadema: Mbowe......................Slaaa.....................? may be (ZITTO KABWE)

kumbuka: watu wanazaliwa wtu wanakufa, wanasiasa wanakufa, wanasiasa wanazaliwa

Hilo ndio tatizo la kuzaliwa juzi kushinda jana.... Yaani wewe umezaliwa ukakuta m/kiti wa chadema ni Mbowe basi ukafikiri ndio wa kwanza... mbona ungeuliza ungefahamishwa....kumbuka kuuliza sio ujinga.
Mwanzilishi wa Chadema ni rt governor Edward Mtei followed by a rt deputy governor Bob Makani before Mbowe took Chairmanship from him.

wapo watu watakao weza pia kuamsha hali ya wanajamii,usihofu juu ya hilo

mapinduziiii daimaaaaaa

Back
Top Bottom