It just hit me! - CCM's Best Idea ever to rule forever!

Mkulu

Kuna change kubwa inatokea nchini mwetu.

Yaliyotokea Tarime, na yanaendelea Busanda ni kielelezo kuwa zile siku za KULA NA KUNYWA zimekaribia ukomo.

IT TAKES THE WHOLE VILLAGE MWANAKIJIJI,THE WHOLE VILLAGE, TO WIN THE ELECTION,NOT JUST MATAWI MACHACHE YA UGHAIBUNI.

Watu wamechoka.Jiandae kwa yatayotokea 2010.

Nasubiri utabiri wa wachina waliotoa kuhusu hii existing administration.Walilosema na yanayotokea, yananifanya nifikirie zaidi kuhusu mustakabali wa Taifa letu.

Hapo tuko sawa mkuu,
And the only thing we need is for Dr. Slaa standing Vs any fisadi!

subirini tu mshangae.. watatoka hawa, watakuja hawa na wao watawaleta wale na gurudumu la kutawala litakuwa linazungushwa kutoka upande huu kwenda ule na mwenge wa kuongoza (hata kama hauna moto) utaendelea kupokewa toka kizazi kimoja kwenda kingine wakati wengine wanaendelea kuombea tu kama fisi..

2005-2010..."Zomea Zomea"
2010-2015..."Maandamano"
2015-2020..."X@$$&***Badala ya Tanga- Segera-Chalinze-Dar basi Tanga-Sadani-Dar

Kupiga kura...?lol They are getting young educated people. They are the future leaders.

Its true that the target is educated people. Lakini kama una elimu na unaingia CCM wakati wewe unatakiwa kuangalia mambo in three dimension then hapo elimu haijakusaidia labda kama nawe unatarget kufanya ufisadi siyo kuwa kiongozi bora.

But I must state that this was not even CCM's plan. I was privy to a lot of information before the formation of the London branch. Infact, I heard of it when it was still an idea. But the idea itself did not originate from the Top leadership but rather over zealous caders who had before that point almost entirely done nothing to help CCM (at least not in that fashion). They took advatange of their access to the top leadership of the party when they were connecting flights in London. And next thing the president came and opened the branch. Watu walifanya kujipa chati wao. But since thats the trend in CCM which is the "Revolutionary Party" but really its all about CAPITALISM in CCM.. Ndio maana soon after we saw competition in India, Malaysia, USA, Russia.. Its all about the people who initate these things.. Maybe now its part of a full scale plan. But it wasnt. It was an accident which we all watched unfold....

But I must state that this was not even CCM's plan. I was privy to a lot of information before the formation of the London branch. Infact, I heard of it when it was still an idea. But the idea itself did not originate from the Top leadership but rather over zealous caders who had before that point almost entirely done nothing to help CCM (at least not in that fashion). They took advatange of their access to the top leadership of the party when they were connecting flights in London. And next thing the president came and opened the branch. Watu walifanya kujipa chati wao. But since thats the trend in CCM which is the "Revolutionary Party" but really its all about CAPITALISM in CCM.. Ndio maana soon after we saw competition in India, Malaysia, USA, Russia.. Its all about the people who initate these things.. Maybe now its part of a full scale plan. But it wasnt. It was an accident which we all watched unfold....

Kinyambiss

Well...sijui una maana gani unaposema haikuwa CCM plan kwa sababu Katiba ya CCM toleo la 2005 ndilo lililoruhusu matawi na mashina haya ya nje. Sasa nadhani utakubaliana na mimi kuwa mpaka Katiba ya chama kubadilishwa ni kwamba some people or at least "somebody" ndani ya CCM had a plan.

Back
Top Bottom