Is Madam Rita Mlaki a Tanzaniania?- about an increased air time

Danniair

JF-Expert Member
Feb 18, 2011
To my astonishement, I heard the hon. Rita supporting the announced incease of air time rate.
Her oppinion was that it will make the citizens shortern their communications as most of them do
talk bla bla instead of business.

Unfortunatetly, the same hon. was ministering trade and business few months ago.
I fell to know if she new what she was doing there in the ministry. Because with an increase in air
time rate, it will result in tough business conversations, slow in business as well as unnecessary increase
in prices of commodities.

What has her views on taxes got to do with her Nationality? lets be realistic sometimes.

To my astonishement, I heard the hon. Rita supporting the announced incease of air time rate.
Her oppinion was that it will make the citizens shortern their communications as most of them do
talk bla bla instead of business.

Unfortunatetly, the same hon. was ministering trade and business few months ago.
I fell to know if she new what she was doing there in the ministry. Because with an increase in air
time rate, it will result in tough business conversations, slow in business as well as unnecessary increase
in prices of commodities.

shame on Rita!

Back
Top Bottom