Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Is Mabere Marando The Best Candidate Chadema Could Offer

Discussion in 'Uchaguzi Tanzania' started by VoiceOfReason, Nov 11, 2010.

1. VoiceOfReason

VoiceOfReason JF-Expert Member

Nov 11, 2010
    I am not in any way disputing the qualities of Mabere Marando, just simply posing the question of the best most likely candidate who could win uspika wa Bunge. This is Chadema's opportunity to have that seat and in my opinion i think they could have done better by getting someone who could get enough votes to win example Dr.Slaa, this is the time of using the biggest guns and there is no bigger weapon in Chadema's armour than the Dr.

2. The Finest

The Finest JF-Expert Member

Nov 11, 2010
    If i were you i could have read again what I have written before posting it, just stop having ILLUSIONS

3. Ng'wanangwa

Ng'wanangwa JF-Expert Member

Nov 11, 2010
    Slaa(PhD) is a world class ranking homie..............

4. lufunyo

lufunyo Member

Nov 11, 2010
    I am sure and confident that Mabere Marando is the suitable candidate for this post. You know the most important thing for uspika is the ability of a person to let the house discuss national issues democratically. Someone whose priorities are based on helping our country pull out of this poverty. I believe in him and if given the chance he will work with people's power.:yield::yield:

5. R

Ramos JF-Expert Member

Nov 11, 2010
    He is not offered by CHADEMA, rather he offered himself through CHADEMA...

6. Ntemi Kazwile

Ntemi Kazwile JF-Expert Member

Nov 11, 2010
    I agree with the VoiceofReasoning, I think Mabere Marando is too confrontetional. Chadema should have selected a less aggressive candidate like Prof Baregu, or even backing Hamad of CUF.

7. nahavache

nahavache JF-Expert Member

Nov 11, 2010
    If CCM Mps put their country first, tomorrow Tanzania will be born again. Marando is a very strong man who knows the right thing to speak at a right place without fear. These ladies are good, but they will always follow direction from their boss (JK). They were brought to protect the interest of JK’s government. Sita, a threat to JK’s government has been removed in a humble way. Anna Abdally has shown to side with Mfisadi, you remember during the last Bunge alimkebehi Ana Kilango Malechela jitihada zake za kupinga ufisadi. Makinda is not powerful enough to allow strong discussions. Kate has nothing new. Mabere Marando remains the best.

8. J

Jibaba Bonge JF-Expert Member

Nov 11, 2010
    'Who offered him does not matter; What matters is his capability!

9. Kamakabuzi

Kamakabuzi JF-Expert Member

Nov 11, 2010
    Marando is a suitable candidate, but not the best Chadema could offer. There is Tundu Litsu, Halima Mdee as assistant etc.