Iran Starts Air Force Exercise Over Gulf

X-PASTER

JF-Expert Member
Feb 12, 2007
TEHRAN, June 22 (upi.com)

The Iranian air force began military operations Monday in the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman in a three-day exercise meant to display low-altitude abilities.

The operation will employ the domestically produced Saegheh fighter and the Russian-made Sukhoi-24 jet in tactical operations that will test new ammunition and hone defensive capabilities.

Iranian air force officials said the fighters will conduct tests in the 370- and 1,800-mile range over the three-day period, the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting network reports.
The Iranian military has conducted a series of tests in recent weeks, notably a test-launch of its Sejjil-2 surface-to-surface solid-fuel missile with a range capable of striking Israel.

Meanwhile, Iran announced the military production of some 20 other military devices, including laser systems and electronic warfare devices.
Production also began on a 40mm anti-cruise cannon dubbed Fath, which is capable of reaching targets as far as 7 miles away with a firing rate of 300 rounds per minute.

Iranian media announced the scheduling of the maneuvers June 12 prior to any statements on the disputed presidential election.

Press TV, the state-funded broadcaster, reported at that time that the maneuver was in response to growing concerns that the Israeli military may launch attacks on Iranian nuclear facilities.

Haya hao vibaraka wa marekani na nchi za magharibi na waandamane kama hawajitaki.

Haya hao vibaraka wa marekani na nchi za magharibi na waandamane kama hawajitaki.

CNN ndiyo wanaongoza kwa propaganda!! CNN inamilikiwa na Myahudi (Muisrael) nia yao wanataka civil war itokee Iran ili Israel inufaike.

Unauliza nazi Kisiju!! Asilimia kubwa ya vyombo vya habari vya USA vinamilikiwa na Wayahudi. Nenda kwenye AIPAC website kaangalie kazi ya AIPAC.

Jamani, mnakumbuka wakati tunaongelea ishu ya machafuko ya Iran by Mwanafalsafa, niliuliza, what do you guys think about Israel the way the study Iran issue and if anything, how are they positioning themeselves in the whole thing, mwanafalsafa ukasema they're probably don't want to get involved, unaona sasa? wenzao wamewashtukia. Israel seems to be very unconfortable with Iran's uranium production na wakipata upenyo kidogo tu mi nakwambia tutasikia sheshe lingine, lakini Mungu Apishe mbali. Unaona mambo haya sasa?, wht do you say about this wangu?

Jamani, mnakumbuka wakati tunaongelea ishu ya machafuko ya Iran by Mwanafalsafa, niliuliza, what do you guys think about Israel the way the study Iran issue and if anything, how are they positioning themeselves in the whole thing, mwanafalsafa ukasema they're probably don't want to get involved, unaona sasa? wenzao wamewashtukia. Israel seems to be very unconfortable with Iran's uranium production na wakipata upenyo kidogo tu mi nakwambia tutasikia sheshe lingine, lakini Mungu Apishe mbali. Unaona mambo haya sasa?, wht do you say about this wangu?
Jamani mtu asijinyooshe hata viungo, inakuwa tabu!?

Unauliza nazi Kisiju!! Asilimia kubwa ya vyombo vya habari vya USA vinamilikiwa na Wayahudi. Nenda kwenye AIPAC website kaangalie kazi ya AIPAC.

Taja huyo muisrael anayemiliki CNN wacha kuruka sarakasi. Owner wa Fox News ni Muaustralia, NBC iko chin ya Vivendi(canal group) na GE.

CNN ndiyo wanaongoza kwa propaganda!! CNN inamilikiwa na Myahudi (Muisrael) nia yao wanataka civil war itokee Iran ili Israel inufaike.

Mkuu mmiliki wa CCN ni muaithist(mpagani) na ni Mmarekani wala siyo Myahudi sasa hiyo ya yeye kuwa Myahudi umeitoa wapi? Labda utueleze vizuri.

Unao ushahidi wa haya unenayo au ndo kama kawaida yenu..'unyenyekevu'?

But you trust Mousavi because............?

Yaani mwana F, we will never agree on anything...

But, you know what? I like this...bring it on babes...

Okay, I havent studied Mousavi but, the thing is I just don't like Ahmed.

Me am wondering inakuwaje wamarekani hawakati tamaa! na wanajua ndo chanzo cha tatizo Economy Crisis

Yaani mwana F, we will never agree on anything...

But, you know what? I like this...bring it on babes...

Okay, I havent studied Mousavi but, the thing is I just don't like Ahmed.

Well you are a smart lady so i don't have to pamper you. Argument brings out the best in people hahaha.

Dah Kui you just don't like Ahmadinejad? Kwa lipi alilo kufanyia dada angu?

Well you are a smart lady so i don't have to pamper you. Argument brings out the best in people hahaha.

Dah Kui you just don't like Ahmadinejad? Kwa lipi alilo kufanyia dada angu?

I know, just don't like him and I don't even know him....bad blood??

Taja huyo muisrael anayemiliki CNN wacha kuruka sarakasi. Owner wa Fox News ni Muaustralia, NBC iko chin ya Vivendi(canal group) na GE.

• I had been monitoring the day's events on CNN and hadn't heard much about that kind of swelling Lebanese death toll ... Later, I went back and checked CNN's reporting, via TVeyes.com, and discovered that throughout the day CNN repeatedly reported on the lone Israeli civilian causality without making any mention of the more than 50 Lebanese civilian casualties ...

Has CNN gotten to the point where it won't report pertinent facts that are essential to putting a story in context? Facts that certainly would have helped viewers understand some of the international criticism Israel was coming under for what the European Union called a "disproportionate" military response to the conflict at hand.
[The Huffington Post]

• CNN is at it again: choosing its words and images carefully to remain safely well within the officially accepted and sanctioned storyline: Israel is reacting to provocation -- perhaps a bit heavy-handedly -- but reacting all the same.

We just placed a call to their International Desk a few minutes ago complaining about their lack of coverage of civilian suffesring on the Lebanese side, and the person answering the call, a Jennifer, explained that the reason for that was that they did not have enough equipment and could not be everywhere all the time! [PMWatch]

• The CNN representatives expressed concern at the meeting about reports of American Jews selling off stock in the parent company, Time-Warner, in protest over the network's coverage of the current crisis.

Jewish leaders in the US said they were having some success in convincing CNN to change its reportage on the conflict.

In an effort to mollify critics, CNN recently stopped airing reports from correspondent Rula Amin in Gaza and ceased referring to the Jerusalem neighborhood of Gilo as a "settlement." [acj.org]

Wolf Blitzer pretends to be an unbiased journalist for CNN. The truth is, he's a Zionist Jew who's spent years promoting Israel through the powerful Israeli lobby group, American Israel Public Affairs Committee ( www.aipac.org ).* He's also been an employee of the Jewish Jerusalem Post newspaper! He can't reasonably be expected to report the news to the world through CNN in an unbiased manner.

You can help remove him from his powerful position that allows him to slant the new in favor of the Jews. The NSM has set up an online petition to CNN that calls for his removal. You can sign it at
http://www.petitiononline.com/wolfgone/petition.html

Even if this does not bring about his removal, it will help bring about an awakening among Aryans, and Gentiles in general, to the threat of the excessive influence the Jews exercise in the media

Back
Top Bottom