I'm a lesbian but i'm scared to tell anyone what should i do?

LIKUD

JF-Expert Member
Dec 26, 2012
I'M A LESBIAN BUT I'M SCARED TO TELL ANYONE WHAT SHOULD I DO? Am Dying Inside..!

I'm Not And Never Have Been Attracted To Guys...! My Mom Expects Me To Get Married To A Wonderful Husband And Have Kids.

Ms Sporah Njau.

My name is ...... and I am 24 years old, doing my last year at Tumaini University (Tanzania) and I'm A Lesbian but I am scared to come out of the closet because of my family value, culture and people around me.

I'm afraid of what my family will think, my parents are strictly religious and are absolutely against homosexuality. They already hate me enough because I don't follow much of the religion staffs. My mom expects me to get married to a wonderful husband and have kids. I don't want to do that because I'm not and never have been attracted to guys.

I knew I was gay since i was in form two and now, I'm in a relationship with my mom's friend daughter who is two years older than me living in Mbezi and she has a good, well paid job. We are planning to move in together when i finish university, we love each other so much.

We have been together for 3 years now "in the closet" is eating me up inside. I want to come out to my parents, but they are so close-minded and they think that all gays should be burned. I can't stand this anymore! I'm way too stressed out to care anymore. I need your advice Sporah, please. You can publish my story but please send me private advice like your sister. I will take your advice because your my role model.

I already have a bad relationship with my parents and coming out will only make my relationship with them worse. I'm so scared and I don't know what to do! I'm also tired of my Dad's comments about gays. He always says they are disgusting and perverted. I wish that I could move out of the country. I have attempted suicide twice when i was young, but now i love myself too much for that. And i have someone who truly love me, we are so happy together.
Writing this makes me feel soo relief, just knowing that your reading this, and that i have someone to share with makes me feel so much better, coz am dying inside Da Sporah. I just want to scream and make it all go away, but I can't. I just don't know what to do anymore! PLEASE HELP..!

I love you Sporah so much
Yours......
Big Fan, A True Fan xoxo

source : THE SPORAH SHOW: I'M A LESBIAN BUT I'M SCARED TO TELL ANYONE WHAT SHOULD I DO? Am Dying Inside..!

Ndo mana watu wa haki za binadam wanashauri lesbians na gayz watambuliwe,lakini cc waafrika tunajifanya tunamiakiiiili?

SI KOSA LAKO
REF:

The Daughter of Minister Farrakhan (Donna Farrakhan ) breaks down how the enemy uses "role reversal " in the black community.

So you have decided to make this world to be your heven. Repent this sin.

shetani anakutesa sana, amekufunga akili, hata wewe unayemtangaza hapa una element za kutumiwa na shetani na si ajabu wewe unayakubali hayo mambo ( i mean wewe spora njau). mshindwe Kwa Jina la Yesu.

Ahahahaaaaa... Usiwaonee wivu bana kwa kupenda vyote... ka vipi SAGA GAGA

Aaaaaa hivi kwani wanaume hua hamjui kusaga jaman, ,,mi naona ....mb......... tamu kuliko hata asali,kusagwa juu juu kwenye kinembe haitoshiii tehteh mpaka mambo iguse ndani kule mwishooooo