I think my sister-in-law is hitting on me!

...that's it!

FLIRTING is the word. Dont cross 'that' thin line between you two. Always be sobber with your/her flirtatious ways.

"msijeramba asali mkaja ng'ang'ana 'kuuchonga' mzinga!"

Well, I never consider the kinda "utani" we are having as flirting. We usually do the usual in-laws kinda "utani"....Besides, she feels close to me somehow (not as closer as she feels to her husband though). It's just that we (she, my bro, and I) knew each other from way back. We grew up from the same neighborhood.

Nyani,

its easier said than done..............imagine that was your wife and someone advises your own brother to 'hit it and quit"............

Did not think so?:rolleyes:

If that were to happen, I wouldn't blame my brother. The onus of blame will squarely be on my wife. In the absence of rape, my brother won't sleep with her if she is not a willing participant. Her respect of me should be in and out of my presence and contrary to that the whole thing is on a shaky foundation. Think about...if my wife says no.....would it still happen? My brother can say no but she can still go and do it with someone else....

Last edited:
QM,Pole!
A few questions before I chip in.
1.Who is " a group of us"?
2. Where was ur brother?

1) A group of us includes my me, my brother, her, and few friends.
2) He was there too, but was busy talking to friends. See, the dancing floor was like in a little distance from where we sat. Plus, it was kinda parked to see easily.

Tatizo ni WAPI PA KUKIMBILIA ? .Gentleman said,huyo ni shemeji yake.Popote atapokwenda , huyo mama yupo.
Huwezi kumkimbia mke wa kaka yako.Ni sawa na kusema unamkimbia ndugu yako.Utakimbilia wapi? Mtakutana tu.Ukihama kwao kama unaishi nao , atakuja kukutembelea.Si shemeji bwana?

Right Bonnie, ndio maana nikasema kuwa she has 1-800-QM number.... and that I can run, but I can't hide....

Mkulu

Peleka hilo suala kwa Bro haraka,
Take carekabla hajakuzulia la kuzua,ukaonekana hufai kwenye familia,provided unaouhakika na hilo unalosema.

Duh nikipeleka kwa bro si ndo ntazua balaa. You remind me what B.A.K said earlier. He said something like this "be careful, anaweza kukugeuzia kibao na kusema wewe ndo unamsarandia."

.....provided unaouhakika na hilo unalosema.

Well, ndo maana nikaanza na "could be just my imagination...)

i think u better wait for second signal, maybe u misunderstood her.
kama ukihakikisha mara ya pili kuwa ni kweli then uachane naye na umpe ukweli that u cant have affair with married or some other reasons to put her off

Tatizo. Would I really wanna wait for that so called second signal? I would be damned if I do so....

Hata hivyo jamaa yako mwoga kweli hajaguswa kelele tele .. anyway its good for him ...Shssssssss asisikie

Bibie Naima - ha ha ha I can't believe you just called me "chicken." It's classic...you made my day!!!! lol

Nah...it's not like that! I have never given her a mouth-watering look. The relationship between she and I is well defined. Although our communication is very "utani mwingi", we (or I) still understand our roles. So, no, I'm not (and hopefully never will) craving my brother's fruit. I am still trying to figure out how it went down the way it went down though.

watu bwana! naona mshamhukumu shemeji wa mtu.

huyo shemejiyo yuko huru sana na wewe na hiyo staili ya dansi
ulikuwa mzuka tu wa muziki na wala hana agenda yoyote. kwa vile alikuwa na mtu anayemuamini akaamua kujiachia bila kuwa na wasiwasi.

kwa kuwa mnataniana amaefanya makusudi ili apate "pointi" mkianza kutaniana kwani atakupasha jinsi jasho lilivyokutoka na macho kukutoka mithili ya mjusi aliyebanwa mlango lol

kwa kuhofia "mtoto" (shemeji).

sidhani kama kuna soo lolote na wewe endelea kuburudika na uhusiano mwema na wa kuaminiana baina yako na shemejiyo.

If not u, some1 else will.. might as well keep it in the family...lol.. jokes. No.. dnt betray ur family over a bi****

1) A group of us includes my me, my brother, her, and few friends.
2) He was there too, but was busy talking to friends. See, the dancing flow was like in a little distance from where we sat. Plus, it was kinda parked to see easily.

Well,
It may just be just a hunch....
Since your sissy in law and you have this habit of joking and teasing each other.... she may not really be hitting on u as such.But the thing is, how can you have proof that she is?MIND-BOGGLING ISNT IT?

Consider this...when a woman is "cornered"... she may turn it against you and you will Be the looser ( there are aso many examples of this... you may have read or heard about pharaoh's wife and Joseph in Egypt when Joseph refused to sleep with her...she reported him to pharaoh and guess what? Joseph was bannished without any hearing!).

Matters of the heart are very complicated...
Use your best judgement to keep away from her without " embarrasing her" if u know what im saying.

Pole sana, yaani kushake shake tu ndio mpaka ubanwe ukutani?! hiyo ni shilingi mnayoizungusha kwenye tundu la choo, acha kabisa kutaniana nae, kuna mashemeji wanaojua kutaniana within boundaries, wengine wanapitiliza tuu bila kujijua wala kukusudia...