I hate to see this is happening

Ally Msangi

JF-Expert Member
Jun 29, 2010
I dnt blv we africans we're so ignorant like ths, i was watchng a Debate on BBC about "Homosexuality on Africa", which was conducted in South Africa.

There was christian and muslim leaders who were against the views of accepting homosexuality in Africa, bt i was disapointed to see some of the Africans who dare to call themselves "Gay and lesbian rights Activist" arguing against the africans laws which undermines the homosexuality.

I like Ugandans, their representative Mr. David Bahati (MP), Was criticising the homosexuality view on African soil, according to Ugandan Laws, the homosexual mariage is not accepted.

All this are brought by the western countries, and i was asking my self, if POLYGAMY is not accepted in Western countries and we Africans dont interfere with their life style, Bt why do they force africans to accept what they feel is right for them.

South Africa is one of the african countries with alot of Homosexuals and the govt dont talk against that fact. Where are we going to? Thats wat am asking my self,

Back
Top Bottom