I am seeking for a job

Henry Philip

Jul 29, 2008
To whom it may concern.

I am Mr.Henry Philip, a graduate in the field of Geography and Environmental studies. I am seeking a job that is related to my education background. I have also experience in field research(data collection), data cleaning/entry, data anlysis and report writing.

I also have writing skills and experience. I have written an English grammar book titled "Communication skills for fluent English- volume one"

You can contact me through my email address henrykarisiajunior@hotmail.com or mobile number +255786349105.

It my hope that I will receieve your support and cooperation.

To whom it may concern.

I am Mr.Henry Philip, a graduate in the field of Geography and Environmental studies. I am seeking a job that is related to my education background. I have also experience in field research(data collection), data cleaning/entry, data anlysis and report writing.

I also have writing skills and experience. I have written an English grammar book titled "Communication skills for fluent English- volume one" You can contact me through my email address henrykarisiajunior@hotmail.com or mobile number +255786349105.

It my hope that I will receieve your support and cooperation.

They need to revisit the cliche that all wisdom can be found in the books.

umeandika kitabu cha english grammer,alaafu title inasema 'I am seeking for a job' naona you need to eat humble pie and gracefully go back to the drawing board.

Wandugu,
Kusoma hakuna mwisho, au nimekosea?
Huyu mwenzetu anastahili kuomba kazi? Je, anaruhusiwa kufanya makosa?

Henry Philip, kwamba umewahi kuandika kitabu, hiyo ni PLUS! Hongera.