I am looking for a job

Freddy81

Feb 3, 2009
Dear JF members, I kindly request you to help me in finding a good job.. I am an IT as proffesinal (Computer science) and currently i am looking for a good oportunity., If any body wanna communicate with me please call me
+255713791921
i have Advanced Diploma in Computer Science, current i am temporary working in a certain company in Morogoro in IT Department

Freddy81,
We have heard your request.
I want to advise you to keep checking JF as there is a forum on vacancies.You should also put together a good CV and try to market it esp in the private sector.
I can see that you hold an Advanced dip in computer science, you might wish to combine this with another skill esp. communication skills so that you can be more competitive in the job market.Hope you take my advise positively as no offence is intended.

Last edited:
Dear JF members, I kindly request you to help me in finding a good job.. I am an IT as proffesinal (Computer science) and currently i am looking for a good oportunity., If any body wanna communicate with me please call me
+255713791921
i have Advanced Diploma in Computer Science, current i am temporary working in a certain company in Morogoro in IT Department

Ndugu yangu nakushauri tu, kama kiingereza sio poa sana tumia hata kiswahili hasa unapojaribu kuomba kazi. mwenye kazi anaweza kukujugde kwa lugha tu ya hapa JF .

Ohh kumbe you are looking for job!! nilivyosoma i am finding a job; nilipatwa na wasi kidogo hiyo process utachukua mda gani

tumia kiswahili mdogo wetu

Ohh kumbe you are looking for job!! nilivyosoma i am finding a job; nilipatwa na wasi kidogo hiyo process utachukua mda gani

MTM,
I would encourage Freddy and others to use JF to practice their language skills particularly writing skills.You know, practice makes perfect.Kukosea ndiyo mwanzo wa kujua.
Carry on Fred wala usione soo!

....Hilo tu la 'I am finding a job' badala ya 'I am Looking for a job' linaweza likakukosesha kazi!! Naunga mkono ushauri wa waliotangulia. kama vipi, kong'oli kiswahili tu halafu mambo mengine utajua huko mbele ya safari!

Nadhani ujumbe umefika. Kama kuna mtu anaweza kumsaidia huyu mwenzetu basi amsaidie kupata kazi anayotafuta manake kama wanajf tunaendelea kumkosoa kwa kutumia lugha ambayo sio yake ya asili bila ya kumpa mwanga ni wapi anaweza kupata kazi nadhani tutakuwa hatumsaidii zaidi ya kumkosoa na kuonyesha mapungufu yake.

Ndugu yangu nakushauri tu, kama kiingereza sio poa sana tumia hata kiswahili hasa unapojaribu kuomba kazi. mwenye kazi anaweza kukujugde kwa lugha tu ya hapa JF .

I totally agree with your comment!

Tena ikibidi afanye editing ya hiyo title kabisa......yaani hapo any propective employer lazima ampige chini, bila hata ya kumwita kwa mahojiano!

MTM,
I would encourage Freddy and others to use JF to practice their language skills particularly writing skills.You know, practice makes perfect.Kukosea ndiyo mwanzo wa kujua.
Carry on Fred wala usione soo!

WOS.....I agree with you that we should use JF as forum to sharpen ung'eng'e as well!

Lakini mama, usimshauri mtu afanye majaribio when they mean business, wanunuzi hawatambui kabisa kuwa unalearn, wanaconclude tu wewe ni kilaza!

....Hilo tu la 'I am finding a job' badala ya 'I am Looking for a job' linaweza likakukosesha kazi!! Naunga mkono ushauri wa waliotangulia. kama vipi, kong'oli kiswahili tu halafu mambo mengine utajua huko mbele ya safari!

Tupo pamoja mkuu BabaDesi!

Nadhani ujumbe umefika. Kama kuna mtu anaweza kumsaidia huyu mwenzetu basi amsaidie kupata kazi anayotafuta manake kama wanajf tunaendelea kumkosoa kwa kutumia lugha ambayo sio yake ya asili bila ya kumpa mwanga ni wapi anaweza kupata kazi nadhani tutakuwa hatumsaidii zaidi ya kumkosoa na kuonyesha mapungufu yake.

Mkuu kukosoa nako hujenga zaidi, huyu kijana anatafuta kazi sasa hata kama JF members tutamfumbia macho vitu vidogo ambavyo anaweza kurekebisha itakuwa haimsaidii sana, ataenda kupambana na waajiri ambao hawatajali yeye Eng ni asili yake au la.......tumesema hata hivyo, kama hujalazimishwa kutumia kiingereza kwanini asitumie Kiswahili tu?

"Mdogo wetu" my foot. Freddy81, usiwasikilize hawa ma clown kama MTM mwenye dharau huyu. Hata yeye hajui hiyo lugha kihivyo.

Freddy81,

May I offer a few suggestions as we try to help each other brush up on our language skills that, if not addressed, may become a setback in a job search. For example:

I am finding a job: When you say you are finding something, it means you have been getting what you were looking for. If you were receiving job offers that were, for instance, undesirable to you, then you could say "I am finding jobs that are underpaying and located too far from where I live." You have not found anything yet, you are still looking. So, you are not finding anything.

I kindly request: When you write a formal document such as a cover letter for a job application, avoid saying "I kindly request" because you are the one who is asking for their kindness, you are not doing them any kindness, any favor by requesting. And even if you did, you don't take credit for an act of kindness before it is appreciated. You are supposed to ask them to "kindly find an attached résumé." They do the kindly act.

Request you: It is a little mangled, or broken, syntax to say "I request you." It's a little off. Leave out the "you" after "request." Say, "I request a list of vacancies...I request that you provide me with a copy of the job description..."

I am an IT as proffesinal: This is wrong also. You could correctly say, "I am in the IT profession." Or, you could write, "I am an IT professional." Notice the spelling also. This is one of easier issues to correct because tools like Microsoft Word will flag incorrect spelling.

Current i am temporary working: You must say "currently I am temporarily working..." Note that, words like currently, temporarily, professionally, are adverbs. They elaborate, or, explain, how a verb, an action, happens. You must use adverbs properly. For example, in my sentence (you must use adverbs properly) the action or the verb of the sentence is "use," and the adverb is "properly," because, properly explains more about the verb 'use.' Use how? Use properly. You can't say 'use proper.' Use properly.

working in a certain company: To say "working in a certain company" may or may not be correct. Words like 'a,' 'an,' 'the' are articles. There are rules on how to use them properly. Here, the more proper way of writing that sentence would be "working at a certain company."

please call me +255713791921...i have Advanced Diploma: You should say "I have an advanced Diploma in. And you should say "please call me at +255 713...

Freddy81, the proper use of articles can be a little confusing, and I, also, am still learning this and the language in general even as I pretend to be teaching you. I must tell you I have not memorized all the rules of grammar. A lot of the time you just get around by experience, and when you use or hear some bad syntax sometimes it sort of raises alarm in your ears.

So, a good way of trying to master these rules is to keep writing and speaking no matter how wrong you may sound. In fact, you are not that bad. For example, you have an appreciable command of proper use of tenses, and while you omitted an article here and there, you did use them properly at other places. You are not that worse than most others in this forum. Most of the writers who use English in this forum are just as bad as you and I are. The ones that are praised as being the best here usually use a convoluted, fuzzy style that you would not even see native speakers use. See, they are praised by those who don't know squat either. They think that putting together a hodgepodge of big words is the way to go, even when they are not making any sense. An English sentence has a subject, a verb, and an object: Juma applied for the job. "The," and "for," are those articles and conjunctions (they connect the subject, verb and objects). If you know that, Freddy, you are better that most of these know-it-all's here.

Do not listen to these shallow critics who rip us as we keep learning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pamoja na kwamba lugha ya kuombea kazi imekuwa ngumu kwake, je kazi ambayo anayomba itakuwa inatumia kiinglishi kwa muda wote??
Nadhani watanzania tunayo kasumba ya kwamba kama utaongea kiinglishi basi wewe ni bingwa na elimu yako ni ya hali ya juu.Wakati sio mara zote kujua kiinglishi hakumaanishi hivyo. Vyuo vyetu vingi hasa vile vinavyotoa elimu ya ufundi kama za mwanajf aneyetafuta kazi hapo kwenye bandiko lake, havina wataalamu wa lugha ya kiingilish zaidi ya kuangalia je elimu kwa vitendo (practical )umefanikiwa kwa kiasi gani.

Vile vile mfumo wetu wa uombaji wa kazi unalazimisha watanzania watumie kiinglishi na sio vinginevyo, sasa inapotokea hauna watu wa kukusaidia kupitia maombi ya barua yako ndio kama hivyo hapo juu.

Sasa swala la kujiuliza je kama amesaidiwa kurekebisha barua je wakati wa usahili wa ana kwa ana ni nani atamsaidia te?? Manake lugha ya kiinglishi ndio imekuwa ngumu kwake

Karibu Fred JF kuna kila kitu nafikiri hadi sasa umeshapata msaada wa kutosha

"Mdogo wetu" my foot. Freddy81, usiwasikilize hawa ma clown kama MTM mwenye dharau huyu. Hata yeye hajui hiyo lugha kihivyo.

Do not listen to these shallow critics who rip our communication skills as we keep learning.

Thanks Uwiano maalum;

I was trying to pull some legs and there you go!! siwezi ripoti kwasababu umesema mimi ni clown mwenye dharau, it is true and i like it!!!

Sasa sijui hasira za nini wakati sidhani kama wewe ungekuwa mwajiri ungempa kazi applicant wa aina hiyo

BY THE WAY, SIJAONA HUO UWIANO MAALUM HAPO KWENYE POST YAKO... ITS MORE OF A SISSY TYPE THAN A BALANCED MIND

FRED, I POSTED SOMETHING [BELOW] ON YOUR INTRODUCTION THREAD AND I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEANT

On what!!!!!!!!:confused:

OOOHHH Freddy, i was caught up with something yet answering you.... tutakusapoti aisee; ila ujue humu ndani kuna kila personality na kwa kuwa nilikuwa TaMbaza miaka ya eighties; bado sijapona vizuri kale ka-ugonjwa kakukaribisha form one

Karibu mdogo wangu

Last edited:
+255713791921

Poa tu tafuta, hapa kuna HIRING and FIRING Officers, try your lucky day.

....mmmmm, Uwiano! You Castigate MTM for calling Freddy81 'Bwana Mdogo' and then you call MTM 'One of The Clowns', if not 'One of the Shallow Critics', that Freddy81 should not listen to !?!?! 'Clowns, my Foot'! :rolleyes::rolleyes:teh teh.

....mmmmm, Uwiano! You Castigate MTM for calling Freddy81 'Bwana Mdogo' and then you call MTM 'One of The Clowns', if not 'One of the Shallow Critics', that Freddy81 should not listen to !?!?! 'Clowns, my Foot'! :rolleyes::rolleyes:teh teh.

BABA DESI;

Sometimes we wake up with lots of issues and we eventually spit to whoever passes by...

And i was a perfect one with my melancholic state but its ok!!! My foot!!!

JOB APPLICATION

I am apply to my job of security guard to you boss in you company of Shoprite. I complete to Grade 8 examination certificate in 1997.

I am 27 ears to be Born of age and no mallied and no childish.

My father is dead long time ago and my mother mary in Zaire country there 10 years now, no see she so nobody known to help me.

My certificate is just sitting home for itself, but passes in Mathematics, Geography, Science and all subjects but fail in English because of Nyanja teacher, Mr Phiri, teaching me is jelos of myself. Me wear expenses cloth than Ngoni teacher.

I here people you want security guards to you company and I tell you I Am one of that job experience for 2 years. I shot thief dead. I want to Join the company of you and chase criminal out with me AK47.

Please consider my aplication careful and call me any time because me Have celphone. I am red for interview with you. I am very hornest and can speak
English free.

Please also greet your wife. And rememba that English is not our mother land!!

Yours in faith
Pasopa Mampara
My picture frame I look beautiful
Pasopa Mampara