Huyu hafai kuwa Tz ....ni muhim atazamwe kwa jicho la mwisho!!

dimbulubuchi

Jul 12, 2012
[h=1]Church warning after paedophile flees[/h]Updated Fri Sep 7, 2012 8:42pm AEST
PHOTO: Goldsmith committed 42 sex crimes against 20 adolescent boys. (ABC)
VIDEO: Paedophile flees Tas (7pm TV News TAS)
MAP: TAS

One of Tasmania's worst serial paedophiles has fled the state and gone to Africa, sparking fears he will reoffend.
Paul Ronald Goldsmith abused 20 adolescent boys during the 1970s and 1980s while working as an athletics coach at Marist College in Burnie.
In 2005, Goldsmith pleaded guilty to 42 sex crimes.
The former trainee priest was sentenced to six and a half years jail with a four-year, non-parole period.
He was released two years ago, his parole ended in May this year and he is now in Tanzania.
The Archbishop of Hobart Adrian Doyle is concerned Goldsmith will reoffend and has alerted his colleagues in Africa.
"I said you need to be very, very careful, watch him all the time," the Archbishop said.
"I don't know what the Tanzanian authorities might be able to do, or want to do, if they become aware of his background but I think the point is the capacity to be there in contact with a new group of young people is what we've got to avoid."
Tasmanian and Federal police have been alerted but they are refusing to comment on the case.
Topics: child-abuse, courts-and-trials, religion-and-beliefs, tas, hobart-7000, launceston-7250
mtazamo wangu:huku alipotoka hata hawataman kumwona acha kumcikia!!kama watanzania ni muhim atazamwe kinabagaubaga
Paedophile flees Tas - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Kwanza tumemruhusu vipi shetani kama huyu kuja kwetu??? tuna uhakika AMETUBIA??? Tanzania kichaka cha waovu, wanaharibu kwao wanakimbilia huku. Hili dude hakyanani linakuja kuharibu wadogo zetu huku.

Kwa anayejua linaishi wapi hapa Bongo hili agent la Cameroon, serikali ikishindwa kuchukua hatua kuchunguza na kujiidhisha vyovyote vile sheria itahamia mikononi mwa raia. Serikali ishirikiane na taasisi nyingine zikiwemo za kidini na kiraia. Hili sio bure ni pepo mchafu lucifer, namna ya kumuondoa na kumuangamiza ni kwa damu ya Yesu na sio kulipeleka jela.

Back
Top Bottom