Husband Needed

Hosiana88

Jun 3, 2023
Hello

I am mom of 3 kids aged 33, Human Resource officer in a government entity
Looking for a divorced, widowed, or single man with age of 45-60 to build our family and enjoy our lifetime together. I am a loving hardworking and caring woman.

For more details welcome inbox
Thanks.

Hello

Looking for a divorced,widowed,or single man with age of 45-60 to build our family and enjoy our lifetime together. I am a loving,hardworking and caring woman.

Thanks.
All the best

Hello

Looking for a divorced,widowed,or single man with age of 45-60 to build our family and enjoy our lifetime together. I am a loving,hardworking and caring woman.

Thanks.
Where is the father to ur kids? How old are they? Are u ready for marriage? Plans to have another child with this new partner ?

Hello

Thanks.

Nitumie more info kwenye inbox lakini watoto watatu ni mtihani hasa kama kuna drama za ulezi

Hello

Thanks.
Afadhali hauko kama wengine wanahangaika na wajukuu!

Umeiona hj
065e48cf-5e16-4555-9d05-51a9e8f09f11.jpeg

Story ipo hapa