Huduma kwa wateja, zoezi gumu duniani ?

Edo

JF-Expert Member
Jun 11, 2008
Nilikuwa nasoma majadiliano ya Wamarekani juu ya “kupotea kwa ghafla “kile kilichoitwa traffic jam ya kufa mtu ya China ya siku tisa. Nikavutiwa na majadiliano hayo; jambo lililonishtua na kufanya kuwa nione customer care bado ni somo gumu duniani na sio bongo tu ni maoni ya mteja mmoja-hapa chini !

XINGHE COUNTY, China (AFP) – Can a monster traffic jam spanning dozens of miles and leaving drivers stuck for days really disappear overnight?

-Vanished like a political dissenter

Don't fly Delta
I had the worst experience ever with delta airlines on friday 8/20, we somehow were given tickets that were "not transferrable" even though the ticket agent at the Delta counter guaranteed there were no restrictions.well 9 hour layover suddenly became part of our flight and when i asked the gate agent about getting on another flight she laughed and said "you bought cheap tickets, we shouldn't even be talking to you right now" now if thats not the opposite of customer service i don't know what is.needless to say i will never fly delta again and encourage everyone else to do the same.

Source: China's epic traffic jam 'vanished' - Yahoo! News

Nimewahi mara moja kupanda Delta. Katikati ya flight niliuliza kama naweza kupewa maji ya kunywa kwani nilikuwa na kiu sana. Jibu kutoka kwa mhudumu mtu mzima sana: Kila kitu utapewa kama kinapatikana! Sikumwona tena na kiu ilikoma mpaka mwisho wa flight. The World's largest airline!

Back
Top Bottom