How you raise kids can affect future relationships

tracy

JF-Expert Member
Sep 22, 2010
Every person was a child once,how you were raised,what you saw in the family might have affected you in one way or another,.Your relationship with your friends,co-workers,husband etc can be affected in one way or another.I will only concentrate on the spouse relationship.
WHAT CAN BE CAUSED BY WOMEN;
Some of the things that women do in their marriage or relationships that can be seen,heard or felt by her children can really affect them.For example,1.a woman who alters abusive words to her husband(what concept can her children take from their mother?either men aint nothing,or men can just be treated with no respect(as examples) what do you expect from the son from this family?will he really be able to someday stand up for himself?and from the daughter,she might grow up believing in no respect for Men.....
2.a woman who talks to her daughters that all men are bad,.the daughters might grow up believing that no man is good for her,end up picking all the wrong choices as she believes that no man is good.
WHAT CAN BE CAUSED BY MEN;
1.Domestic violence;this probably the oldest ways that men have affected the future relationships of their kids,seeing your mum being bitten hurts and can cause permanent psycological disorders.For boys this can lead to him treating his future wife just the same way or hating his father and for girls this might be a sign for them that being married can make you a slave.
2.Men who publicly degrade women,.there are some men who just talk all the bad things about women,women are nothing to them.According to what i have seen,this gives the best players for both women and men,.
And the last is infedelity,this applies to both..For Men an example that they can set for their kids is that for the boys,you can never be satisfied with one woman and For the wife it's a way of telling their girls that you cant have one man.
In this current era of HIV/AIDS i sometimes wonder if these kids can survive long enough.,i believe that everyone wants the best for his or her kids but what you do can also affect his or her wellbeing.Am not a good writer but my point was,whatever was done by your parents can be turned ito something so good in your life,whatever was good can be the best..the change begins with you!Let respect,wisdom,understanding and fear of God lead you all the way.
N:BThe way i have analyzed will be different to some and its not always that bad ends to bad but it's likely to.

Every person was a child once,how you were raised,what you saw in the family might have affected you in one way or another,.Your relationship with your friends,co-workers,husband etc can be affected in one way or another.I will only concentrate on the spouse relationship.
WHAT CAN BE CAUSED BY WOMEN;
Some of the things that women do in their marriage or relationships that can be seen,heard or felt by her children can really affect them.For example,1.a woman who alters abusive words to her husband(what concept can her children take from their mother?either men aint nothing,or men can just be treated with no respect(as examples) what do you expect from the son from this family?will he really be able to someday stand up for himself?and from the daughter,she might grow up believing in no respect for Men.....
2.a woman who talks to her daughters that all men are bad,.the daughters might grow up believing that no man is good for her,end up picking all the wrong choices as she believes that no man is good.
WHAT CAN BE CAUSED BY MEN;
1.Domestic violence;this probably the oldest ways that men have affected the future relationships of their kids,seeing your mum being bitten hurts and can cause permanent psycological disorders.For boys this can lead to him treating his future wife just the same way or hating his father and for girls this might be a sign for them that being married can make you a slave.
2.Men who publicly degrade women,.there are some men who just talk all the bad things about women,women are nothing to them.According to what i have seen,this gives the best players for both women and men,.
And the last is infedelity,this applies to both..For Men an example that they can set for their kids is that for the boys,you can never be satisfied with one woman and For the wife it's a way of telling their girls that you cant have one man.
In this current era of HIV/AIDS i sometimes wonder if these kids can survive long enough.,i believe that everyone wants the best for his or her kids but what you do can also affect his or her wellbeing.Am not a good writer but my point was,whatever was done by your parents can be turned ito something so good in your life,whatever was good can be the best..the change begins with you!Let respect,wisdom,understanding and fear of God lead you all the way.
N:BThe way i have analyzed will be different to some and its not always that bad ends to bad but it's likely to.

hapo kwenye bold nimeshudia katika familia nyingi sana wababa wanachukua watoto wao kiume kwenda nao kwenye ndogo na unakuta wife hajui, mbaya zaidi such mbaba anamwabia huyo mtoto wa kiume kuwa huo ndo uanaume kuwa na nyumba ndogo! mwisho wa siku mtoto wa namna hiyo anapokuja kuoa hataona shida kuwa na infi si amekuzwa hivyo!

We are our history...

Thats true St.RR,.but we can change it,i have seen some making the negatives of their parents so positive in their own marriages,na Mungu atusaidie.

hapo kwenye bold nimeshudia katika familia nyingi sana wababa wanachukua watoto wao kiume kwenda nao kwenye ndogo na unakuta wife hajui, mbaya zaidi such mbaba anamwabia huyo mtoto wa kiume kuwa huo ndo uanaume kuwa na nyumba ndogo! mwisho wa siku mtoto wa namna hiyo anapokuja kuoa hataona shida kuwa na infi si amekuzwa hivyo!

Very true,.hata mimi nimeona Men who have developed hizo tabia kwasababu ya wazazi wao,unajiuliza kosa ni la nani?but we can make the best kwa watoto wetu ..asante dia.

Kuna kitu nlijiuliza,how good does it feel when your kids are all grown up and wanaulizwa who is your idol,without hesitation anasema its you,and in your heart,you trully know you did your best,you were there all the way,hata kwenye ndoa yake,anataka kufanya what you did and more,..

Kuna kitu nlijiuliza,how good does it feel when your kids are all grown up and wanaulizwa who is your idol,without hesitation anasema its you,and in your heart,you trully know you did your best,you were there all the way,hata kwenye ndoa yake,anataka kufanya what you did and more,..

one must feel proud.....unajua kuna kitu kimoja ninachoamini...failures na success zetu for a great deal zina changiwa na wazazi wetu

one must feel proud.....unajua kuna kitu kimoja ninachoamini...failures na success zetu for a great deal zina changiwa na wazazi wetu

Kweli,.if they could try balance the spiritual,moral and other areas in life thingz could have changed.but its over and done with,lets do our best for our kidz.

Back
Top Bottom