How To Understand Women

X-PASTER

JF-Expert Member
Feb 12, 2007
Women are complex creatures, a bundle of emotions and more often than not let their heart make decisions for them. More than all this, what they are is an “enigma”. No one can profess to have an complete understanding of the species called woman. Poets have spent life times trying to unravel this mystery called a woman...

These women, you can never understand them. Loving one moment, antagonistic the next. Encouraging one minute and critical the next. Never in a million years can you claim to understand them, but it is fun trying...

Women Language:
"Yes" = No
"No" = Yes
"Maybe" = No
"I'm sorry" = You'll be sorry
"We need" = I want
"It's your decision" = The correct decision should be obvious by now
"Sure... go ahead" = I don't want you to
"I'm not upset" = Of course I'm upset, you moron!
"We need to talk" = I need to complain
"You're certainly attentive tonight" = Is sex all you ever think about?
"Be romantic, turn out the lights" = I have flabby thighs
"This kitchen is so inconvenient" = I want a new house
"I want new curtains" = and carpeting, and furniture, and wallpaper...
"I heard a noise" = I noticed you were almost asleep
"Do you love me?" = I'm going to ask for something expensive
"How much do you love me?" = I did something today you're really not going to like
"I'll be ready in a minute" = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on T.V.
"Is my butt fat?" = Lie to me
"You have to learn to communicate" = Just agree with me
"Are you listening to me!?" = [Too late, you're dead]
"Do what you want." = You'll pay for this later

I am one of the men who get confused with women,huwa siwaelewi kabisa it could bse sijasoma na kukaa nao zaidi ya chuo 3 years.Napata taaaabu saaaana kuishi nao

I am one of the men who get confused with women,huwa siwaelewi kabisa it could bse sijasoma na kukaa nao zaidi ya chuo 3 years.Napata taaaabu saaaana kuishi nao

Pole mkuu...! Jitahidi utawaelewa tu!

If a woman says that she is going to leave you alone because you sound upset that means she is the one who is upset with you and wants you to say something sweet to her....

Mkuu,
Pole sana...umekaa nao miaka 3 chuo tu? Nyumbani hakuna mama,mama wadogo,shangazi,dada wala majirani??
If women are that homogeneous and therefore hard to understand, then it was meant to be that way.For those who can understand women then they must be geniuses!! They can start their own consultancy firms to help the likes of u buddy.

hehehe thanx sana mkuuu kwa hii thread..nilikua na bibie hapa tukaisoma hii na akawa anaona aibu mwenyewe sijui next atakuja na gia zipi maana nyingi hapo juu yeye huzisemaga!mfano ukiomba kitu like mutoke...atakwambia i will see meaning yake ni no!
kama hapa alivyosema akisema mayb meaaning yake ni no!

so nikaishia mwambia niko interested kumwelewa yeye sasa!

hehehe thanx sana mkuuu kwa hii thread..nilikua na bibie hapa tukaisoma hii na akawa anaona aibu mwenyewe sijui next atakuja na gia zipi maana nyingi hapo juu yeye huzisemaga!mfano ukiomba kitu like mutoke...atakwambia i will see meaning yake ni no!
kama hapa alivyosema akisema mayb meaaning yake ni no!

so nikaishia mwambia niko interested kumwelewa yeye sasa!

Siku ya kukutana na binti aliyeachwa na mama akalelewa na baba tu hadi anakuwa ndani ya familia ni mi-men tu sijui itakuwaje. Ninamaana atakuwa kinyume cha hayo. Hapo jamaa ndio umeshakariri point za JF, lazima pawe hapatoshi.

Siku ya kukutana na binti aliyeachwa na mama akalelewa na baba tu hadi anakuwa ndani ya familia ni mi-men tu sijui itakuwaje. Ninamaana atakuwa kinyume cha hayo. Hapo jamaa ndio umeshakariri point za JF, lazima pawe hapatoshi.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣