How To Satisfy A Woman..

That may mean he may sometimes has to support and push her to the point where she begins to wonder why he believes in her even more than she believes in herself... When she begins to succeed, when she begins to positively impact and affect the lives of others and pursue her passions, she then truly begins to grow from having satisfaction in her "relationship", to the realm of getting satisfaction out of "LIFE".

The problem we men have especially African men, is that we are afraid to build up and invest in our ladies.

The problem is that society is failing to teach us that the definition of provision has changed, so as it relates to our women, many women today can provide for themselves better than we men could, they are really a means to the destination of her sense of fulfillment as a person.
I had to read it again and to a certain aspect I agree with SMU that there are some contradictions in this "thesis". In italics the woman has been potrayed as a weak creature, the one who can't stand and move by her self unless she's pushed, motivated and supported by her man. My be, this point of view is related to the way or society has practised over the centuries that a place of a woman is just in the kitchen and she has to live under the supervision of a man.

But in italics below, the same woman (let's call her the modern women, the women of this era), "they can provide for themselves better than we men could, they are really a means to the destination of her sense of fulfillment as a person." If that's so, and I believe it's how they are, they don't need a "a rope in the neck" for a man to pull and push. And if a woman realises that her man is an obstacle to her success, it's time to cut-off that rope and let her wonder wherever she can move in such of her "personal awareness and success".

Men are way too insecured to let us women realise our potentials.. Sijui mwaogopa nini..!?
Hapa ninaweza kupingana na generalization katika wazo lako na katika hiyo nyekundu juu. I think both man and woman are both insecure not for the potential of the other but they fear each other. Nafikiri kutojiamini huku kunatokana na uoga wa kutendwa.

No man can satisfy a woman simply by WHAT HE DOES FOR HER. He fulfills her by allowing, motivating, and supporting her to be everything that SHE has a capacity and potential to be. In other words, he fulfills her when, SHE DOES FOR HERSELF.

That may mean he may sometimes has to support and push her to the point where she begins to wonder why he believes in her even more than she believes in herself...to the point where he pushes her out of her comfort zones and limits. When she begins to succeed, when she begins to positively impact and affect the lives of others and pursue her passions, she then truly begins to grow from having satisfaction in her "relationship", to the realm of getting satisfaction out of "LIFE".

The problem we men have especially African men, is that we are afraid to build up and invest in our ladies. Society has trained us that part of what defines us as men..is our ability to do better than our wives so we can "provide" for them.

The problem is that society is failing to teach us that the definition of provision has changed, so as it relates to our women, many women today can provide for themselves better than we men could, they are really a means to the destination of her sense of fulfillment as a person.

IT'S NOT THE BIG THINGS WE DO "ONCE IN A WHILE" THAT KEEP A RELATIONSHIP GOING. IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS WE DO "ALL THE TIME" THAT DO.

Finest Hujambo?

Usiache kuja kwenye Misa jioni tafadhali

Allowing your wife/girlfriend/fiance go after her dreams, be her support, watch her back and encourage her to step out of her comfort zone let her chase her dreams and let her know everything is possible if she put her mind to it but all always make her understand how much you need to respect each other..

u have failed to answer my qn TF. I think most of u (men) don't support ur women. Probably, You don't know how to do it.
Can that support be seen through the words u speak or action u do?
What about those who afraid to invest in their women? Does it mean they don't show support by not investing?

we ndio hujamuelewa SMU.
1.Hii topic naona kama ina mapungufu.
2. Hii topic ina mapungufu.
Hizo statements mbili zinaweza onekana sawa ila ni tofauti.

sipendi ubishi lakini khoja yangu naona ina makalio nenepa.......

Men are way too insecured to let us women realise our potentials.. Sijui mwaogopa nini..!?

tukiwa hatujiamini wengi wetu hukimbilia hivi vipodozi..........................lol

Sleeping-pills-and-contai-007.jpg
Sleeping pills prescribed for insomnia are associated with more than a fourfold risk of death, according to the study published in the BMJ Open journal. Photograph: Nick Todd/Alamy

u have failed to answer my qn TF. I think most of u (men) don't support ur women. Probably, You don't know how to do it.
Can that support be seen through the words u speak or action u do?
What about those who afraid to invest in their women? Does it mean they don't show support by not investing?
The needs are different...

I had to read it again and to a certain aspect I agree with SMU that there are some contradictions in this "thesis". In italics the woman has been potrayed as a weak creature, the one who can't stand and move by her self unless she's pushed, motivated and supported by her man. My be, this point of view is related to the way or society has practised over the centuries that a place of a woman is just in the kitchen and she has to live under the supervision of a man.

But in italics below, the same woman (let's call her the modern women, the women of this era), "they can provide for themselves better than we men could, they are really a means to the destination of her sense of fulfillment as a person." If that's so, and I believe it's how they are, they don't need a "a rope in the neck" for a man to pull and push. And if a woman realises that her man is an obstacle to her success, it's time to cut-off that rope and let her wonder wherever she can move in such of her "personal awareness and success".

Hapa ninaweza kupingana na generalization katika wazo lako na katika hiyo nyekundu juu. I think both man and woman are both insecure not for the potential of the other but they fear each other. Nafikiri kutojiamini huku kunatokana na uoga wa kutendwa.
I like your observation but you came back at the same point..

Hivi swali la m,singi ni: CAN A WOMAN BE SATISFIED?

me say no

Satisfaction varies to different women.. Mwengine anaridhika mwengine hata iweje haridhiki. Hivyo huwezi kusema wote hatuwi satisfied!

Back
Top Bottom