How to check for car tyres expiry date.

You say Kimakonde? what is wwrong my english. spelling is correct my computer spelling corrector. It good english i go to school why I am not say. if not say people say this man did not educate in english. Anyway today am very happy because Zanzibar get together holiday so no bossman to run run me at office. thank you

acha vituko wewe jamaa

You say Kimakonde? what is wwrong my english. spelling is correct my computer spelling corrector. It good english i go to school why I am not say. if not say people say this man did not educate in english. Anyway today am very happy because Zanzibar get together holiday so no bossman to run run me at office. thank you

Walaaaaaahiiiiiiiiii

Walaaaaaahiiiiiiiiii

I know you. you have beutiful girl. very beutiful wife. now not read jf. tell wife am going to bathroom and sleep. tomorrow is church. wife is sleep or looking with open eyes ? i tell you. instruct wife to sleep. good night and GOD protect you family for ever and eever.

me it think is have five year expire time. tell Mpinga to comand trafficman to see expire day in tire and they get big bribe money not writting offence for driverman of expire tyre car. very many money traffic will get. anyway thanks for drivermann jot know jjust twist steering wheel to town especially woman driverman. they not know many thing in car.

duh! nimecheka karibu na kuzimia, angalau nitalala vizuri.bategereza katika hili i salute you,YOU ARE TALL WATER

duh! nimecheka karibu na kuzimia, angalau nitalala vizuri.bategereza katika hili i salute you,YOU ARE TALL WATER

I thank you my brothers you like good english. sleep well with memsahib very gentle woman God give you because your good chap. thank very much for today. greet madam for me and remember to pray. hood night fellowman.

I thank you my brothers you like good english. sleep well with memsahib very gentle woman God give you because your good chap. thank very much for today. greet madam for me and remember to pray. hood night fellowman.

yeah! your english is goodest!!look very!

You say Kimakonde? what is wwrong my english. spelling is correct my computer spelling corrector. It good english i go to school why I am not say. if not say people say this man did not educate in english. Anyway today am very happy because Zanzibar get together holiday so no bossman to run run me at office. thank you[/QUOTE

Ha ha hahahaaa "no bossman to run run me"

Wyt chris. you are bossman or not bossman ¿ why you not asleep ¿ wife is problem with many words or quit. Pray and seep well with wife. no bit good wife.

me it think is have five year expire time. tell Mpinga to comand trafficman to see expire day in tire and they get big bribe money not writting offence for driverman of expire tyre car. very many money traffic will get. anyway thanks for drivermann jot know jjust twist steering wheel to town especially woman driverman. they not know many thing in car.

Ya ngapi?

Wyt chris. you are bossman or not bossman ¿ why you not asleep ¿ wife is problem with many words or quit. Pray and seep well with wife. no bit good wife.

Me bossman men! Even u not to sleep up to now y? Yo wife don't giv u something eee?

ze things started you from morning of today.

Mkuu utatuumiza. ...

Tuoneee huruma na mbavu zetu...

Thanx kwa somo la matairi. Lakini umeshawahi kufatilia expire za magari? 98% ya magari tunayoletewa huku yalishatumika yatokako.

Asante kwetu Ngereme .... bategereza(m ur fan!)

Naomba unishukurue kwaniaba in eng pls;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom