Hi to all Members

Utu

Jun 13, 2009
Hi to the entire JF Community! After having been a fervent reader of JF, today I made-up mind to register so that I can access contents privileged to members only and occassionaly share my thoughts with the other members on various issues.

A good samaritan (who has never revealed his/her identity to me) listed me (my e-mail address) for subscriptions since the era of Jambo Forums! To him or her I say thank you so much for having exposed me to JF!!

I have noted most of the posts in JF to be informative, analytical and man centered in general; the value which I cherish -Utu! Let us all uphold these good values.

Nafurahi kujumuika nanyi!

Hi to the entire JF Community! After having been a fervent reader of JF, today I made-up mind to register so that I can access contents privileged to members only and occassionaly share my thoughts with the other members on various issues.

A good samaritan (who has never revealed his/her identity to me) listed me (my e-mail address) for subscriptions since the era of Jambo Forums! To him or her I say thank you so much for having exposed me to JF!!

I have noted most of the posts in JF to be informative, analytical and man centered in general; the value which I cherish -Utu! Let us all uphold these good values.

Nafurahi kujumuika nanyi!

Karibu Sana

Back
Top Bottom